First Time - Zayn

So you were wearing a very sexy lingerie from Victoria's Secret, And it was Red. All red.
Zayn wasn't home because he said he was at the studio recording some shit. You felt a pair of huge hands hold your waist & at that very moment you knew your black ass fucked up.
"Ahhhhh" you screamed quite loudly. "Calm Down y/n it's just zayn damn"
"You scared me zayn"
"Zayn... Stop staring at me" you said because it freaked you out but then he start biting his lips which turns you on, then you remembered your only wearing a bra & panties.
Zayn carried you bridal style to the bedroom and started to kiss you on your lips then escalated to your neck.

"Auhhh" you moaned (bruhh that moan tho).

Zayn started to take off your panties.
"Zayn, babe, i'm a virgin..." You said honestly.

"Oh alright y/n, do you think your ready or not ?" He questioned

"I'm ready to give it to someone i love"

"Thanks babe, and i promise i'll be gentle".
This is why you loved him.

"Use a condom"
"Y/n i'm not that stupid" he said while chuckling.
He took of his pants and put the condom on. He put his huge size in your hole and not gonna lie it did hurt.

But soon after i felt pleasure and started to moan, it felt real good.

"Babe i'm gonna cum"
"Yes cum for daddy"
Once you both finished climaxing you rested on the bed and soon fell asleep.

"Damn i just lost my virginity". 

-----------------------------------------------
LOOOL hope you guys enjoyed that lil part & yess i'm back on Wattpad but yeahhh safe guysss 😶❤️.