He cheats (Louis) Part 3

You're POV:

"LIAM FUCKING PAYNE!" You Scream out his name.

"Yeah what?"

"The Doctors Just Called me saying That Louis is in the hospital due to severe burns caused by fireworks." As soon as you said the word Firework Liam's face turned Blue.

"Wait So The only way he could of gotten hurt was if he Was in the house with Briana, Ohhh that's why she was naked. Damn that slut." Liam said which made you giggle.

"We'll do you want to go y/n?" He questioned you?

"Go where...Ohh um I guess." You said not 100% sure.

At The Hospital:

My heart was racing each time we stepped Closer and Closer, I just couldn't face him anymore. I truly missed Louis and I still love him, I would take him back but Does he love me? I'm Scared he'll break my heart. Again.

We approached the lady who was at the reception.

"How may I help you?" The Kind lady asked.

"Um Which room is Louis William Tomlinson in ma'am?"

"Room 1993."

--
I entered His room, Liam following Behind me. His lifeless body was burnt, Scratched up all because off me. I started crying and Louis woke up.

"Babe Don't cry" Louis said.

"Don't call me you're baby, you cheated on me with that bit--" you got cut off my Louis.

"Y/n look, wait Liam can you give us some time alone please" Louis asked politely.

Liam nodded and Exited The room. Louis rose from his hospital Bed to hug me.

"Y/n, honestly I am sorry, I'm sorry for cheating, I'm sorry for picking her over you I'm sorry for everything. Y/n I love you so much and it hurts to think that I could be living my life without you. You're like oxegyn, without you I won't be able to live. I need you in my life and I don't know what I would do without you. I love you so much that I can't even use words, You're beautiful, intelligent and you're nothing like Briana, you're one of a kind. Please y/n forgive me?"

"Okay, fine but Louis this is you're last chance."

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too My loubear, So Louis do you know who blew up these Fireworks?" You questioned.

"Nope,