Protective Coachella { Liam }

{One Direction WMYB van is the transport & imagine the boys as the 2013 boys}

Liam, Me and the rest of the boys are heading to COACHELLA. My first time and I honestly cannot wait for the music and just the lively people, And guess what. As an official fan girl , You'd think that I've settled down when I met Liam and introduced him and my boyfriend nah g, When he told me our transport was the WMYB van I went into a seizure. No joke. Ambulance had to come and everything but we laughed it off. Woo hoo! I'm getting dressed right now & Lili is Waiting for me as usual.

"Y/N?!, It's been an hour since you said you were ready babe, Surely you've finished... Right?" Liam said sounding depressed...I don't blame him lmao.

"Wha? I've started my makeup baby." I said teasing him, I am fully dressed and ready though.

"Fucking Kill me!" He mutters.

"I HEARD THAT!!" I said laughing. Bless him.

We finally head out into the van which for some reason Louis's driving? Oh lord.

"HAYYY GURLLLL!." Louis Screams.

"HAYYYYY BABEEEEE" I said laughing my ass off. Ah I love my life.

We FINALLY reach coachella and already fans are charging at us, I don't mind though. They were all nice so it was all calm. We took pictures and Signatures, I love them.

Liam & I were drinking, having fun, dancing bantering around with the boys until a fan came up to him and asked for a pictures, He checked if it was alright with me and I said go on since they are the reason of your career, I told him I was going to go and get us some drinks and I walked to the bar alone.

Something tapped my shoulder and a strong smell of alcohol waved around the air and Into my noise.

"Hey baby girl"

Suddenly I was cornered and had drunk boys surrounding me and touching me.

"I'd like to hit that g spot" One boy said, The sound of laughter echoed and sent shivers down my spine and out of nowhere I felt someone punch me in the face and laugh and call me a bitch.
I felt blood dripping and falling on to my summery white dress getting all stained. I was powerless. I soon felt someone lifting up my dress and touching me. I yelled "Stop" & "help" but nobody came to rescue me.

At this point I broke down in tears until I heard the sound of a knuckle connecting the side of someone's cheek, and 4 more. I looked up to see my hero. My right hand. My Liam. My everything saved me.

He started kicking, Punching , And he headbutted the one who tried to rape me... He took me in a private place and cleared up the stains of blood on my dress and on my nose.

"I'm sorry babygirl, If I never left you none of this would've of happened" He said while breaking down into tears.

I hugged him and told him I loved him and none of this was his fault. We went straight back home and Had Netflix with pizza.

I truly love that boy, With all my heart. He's Beautiful, Caring , And sweet. Anything a girl could wish for 😓❤️💍...

WASSSSUPPPPP GUYSSSS SORRU FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT BUT I AM STABLE NOW, LOVE YA'LL SO MUCH CREDITS TO MY BESTIE WHO HELPED ME COME UP WITH THE STORYYY.

👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅

One Direction Interracial Prefencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें