He Stands Up For you

Liam:
Liam and I are heading to his mothers house for dinner, I despise her and She despises me. Simple. Her entire family love me but just her, It's like God sent her down to earth to fuck up my life. I hate her so much.
"Babe you ready?" Liam asked

"Yeah let me just put my shoes on"

"Y/n, you look astonishing..."

"Liam, Control yourself, I can see Little Payno sticking out, if you know what i mean😏" 
You wore a Black Dress that went a little bit above you're knees and you were matching heals and a cardigan to go with it, you're hair was curled/Wavy and you had you're Red Mac lipstick.

Liam wore the same thing he wore to his "This Is Us" premier.

You both walked hand in hand and you arrived to Karren's house by car.

"Aww my baby, I haven't seen you in such a long time" She practically left nasty wet kisses on Liam's face.
She completely ignored you.

Moments Pass by and it was finally Dinner...

"So Y/n..." Liam's mum said

You sighed knowing she would say something completely fucking irrelevant and ignorant.

"Where Are you from?"

Oh , thought she was gonna be rude to be honest.

"I come from South Africa" you said simply.

"Oh, that explains why you look like a monkey." She muttered under her breath, she said it loud enough for you and Liam to hear.

"MUM, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, I'VE WATCHED YOU DISRESPECT Y/N OVER AND FUCKING OVER, BUT NOW THIS IS WAY TO FAR, DO NOT EVER ESPECT US TO RETURN TO THIS SHIT HOME EVER AGAIN" Liam said and stormed outside into the car leaving me with liam's family.

"Oh and Karen dog shit tastes better than you're food, Bye geoff and Ruth"
Them you followed Liam and left.

"Babe, i'm so sorry about my mum said, promise you it wont happen again" Liam said apologetically

"Baby, it's alright, i love you and thank you for sticking up for me"

"You're welcome my chocolate princess"

----
Follow Me on my New 1D insta @liamxxzayn

If you ship Sophiam and dislike Ziam i suggest you block me and do not follow me on @liamxxzayn
Love you guyss ❤️.