Zayn {Cheating!}

"I didn't know what to do, I was a women... Who wanted pleasure and my boyfriend wasn't there to please me. My Ex was."
💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
A few years ago I cheated on my boyfriend, Zayn Malik. Yeah, yeah be quick to judge; I'm the lying ass blah blah blah. I've felt guilty ever since. Zayn doesn't know till this day but I'm gonna tell him... Today infact. I need to let it all out. I need to tell YOU what happened.

*Flash back*

*Door bells rings*

"Who is it!?" I asked screaming my lungs.

"Jay."

Why was Jay at my house? Jay was my ex. We broke up three years ago because he cheated on me.
I scurried along to open the door to my one and only ex. The man I had sex with and cheated on my world.

"What the fück are you doing here Jay?" I asked screwing my face.

"I heard Zaynie was on tour for 8 months, Felt like you needed 'company."

I stupidly let him in, One thing led to another and I just woke up naked lying next to this son of a bitch.

I honestly love Zayn. You really don't understand. I cheated on him with a back stabbing bastard, But I needed someone to fullfill my needs, My someone wasn't there and I was desperate. I love Zayn So much, But i cannot live with this lie, Whether it breaks us up or We can forget about it.

Few hours later Zayn came home, I was nervous and told him to come over. He held me in his arms and kissed me so passionately but I couldn't take the guilt anymore and I blurted out "I cheated on you".

"What?" He asked looking at me with his innocent eyes.

"I cheated on you..."

He stood still and his eyes looked glossy. I made him upset. His own girlfriend he could count on.

"Who, When, And where. Speaking fucking now or I will go so fucking mad and kill the person you slept with." He said with pure anger and it send mad shivers down my spine.

"You were on tour and Jay came by--"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME Y/N??? I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER THE BOTH OF YOU, YOU ARE GOING TO COME AND SHOW ME WHERE THE FUCK JAY LIVES BECAUSE IM GOING TO KILL HIM!" He Shouted in my face which fully scared me, I was shaking with fear.

"But Bab-"

"Don't you ever call me babe. Do you hear me? Ever. Show me where he lives then you can leave from my house. Understood?"
He said Heartlessly. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to anger him as much as he already was, I just nodded and left the house, Into his car. Routing the death of Jay.

"Turn left then right till you see a blue house on your left." You said giving the directions to your Boyfriend. Well soon to be Ex.

We finally arrive to Jay's house and Zayn parked the car. Forgetting the fact that he also drove into Jay's Car, Bussed the front off it on absolute purpose. He leaves the car, Slams the door so hard, It broke his mirror.

Zayn kicks Jay's front door open with his own foot, Marches in a finds Jay eating cornflakes.

"Woah who the fuc---." Jay says before being punched in the jaw so bad it knocks him out. Thud.
Zayn jumps into Jay Kicking, Punching, Strangling him so bad that he's bleeding everywhere. Blood everywhere on the floor.

"ZAYN! BABY PLEASE GET OFF HIM YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM PLEASE BABY, STOP? FOR ME!" By this time Zayn's crying and punching at the same time.

"FOR YOU? STOP FOR YOU? YOU CHEATED ON ME? YOU WERE MY WORLD, MY EVERYTHING..."
Zayn says...He slows down, And finally stops. He's now silent. He has tears streaming down his brown godly cheek.

"Baby, I know. I cheated on you three years ago and I did it because nobody was there to please me. Baby I love you so much, you mean everything to me, I cry myself to sleep when your not there, I wear your jumpers, Hats... Anything that reminds me of you you! Not Jay. He was an accident. Our whole relationship was an accident. But you... You were fait. Please Zayn. I love you too much to let you go. I really do love you so much, You are my world and forever will be." You say sitting down next to him for some reason I'm Jay's living room . Taking a cloth cleaning Zayn's bloody hands.

"I don't know... I mean why baby? Why! I loved you so fucking much an you cheated on me? You know... It was a mistake right? It's okay... I forgive you. But I won't trust you for a long time. You ruined my trust with you. But it's alright Y/N. I love you too much to let you go baby girl. I love you Y/N Malik." He says kissing your head.

"I love you too."

You finally leave Jay's bloody house and drive home.

WHAT DID YA THINK??? Like it or not? Tell me your opinionsss 💁🏽.