Harry cheats part 2 !!

I knocked on Zayn's Hardwood Door.
Knock. Knock. Knock. After 3 times Of knocking on his door, He scurries himself to the door and opens it. He soon realises that it's Me... (Y/N).

I jumped onto him and started sobbing into the hem of his neck vigorously, feeling his warmth which comforted me.

"(Y/N) What's wrong? Shh don't cry, I'll make us a cuppa and you can tell me everything."
He's so sweet, And loving. Sometimes I'm glad that Zayn is part of me. Wouldn't know where I would be without him, I love him as a brother.

We walked into the living which smelt like Vanilla, Cigarettes and Mint. I loved it. I dropped my bags and remembered I left half of my clothes due to my emotional state. Zayn lent me an oversized 5SOS T shirt which was so cringe but cute.

Zayn POV;

I've never really had feelings for (Y/N), But when she wore my clothing, I couldn't help but fall into her seductive charm. I was mesmerised by her Shaped Chocolate body. I fell into a trance that was quickly awaken by her voice seeking for Comfort.

Over the period of time, I discovered that her Merciless Boyfriend Cheated on her. Who would cheat on such beautiful creature? Wait. What am I thinking? I can't catch feelings for her? She's more of my sister than Someone I would love.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay? Do you need anything else? I'm Sorry This dick ever laid eyes on you. You're so precious for people to hurt. Man if only I confessed my love to you none of th--."

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. I confessed my love to her on fucking accident. Shit s--

Before I could say any more or any less She smashed her soft, Pumped lips into Mine and we sat there making out for 5 minutes straight.

"I love you Zayn." She said which took my by surprise.

"I've always loved you (Y/N) and I never stopped, And I promise when i find the boy that broke your heart I will dislocate his jaw so bad that'll he'll never be able to kiss another women again, Including you because your mine." I smile finally being proud to claim her.

The next Day 🔜...
Narrator ✌🏽️
(Y/N) slept over at Zayn's house, They shared his Huge Sized Kings Bed. She woke up to find his arms Wrapped around her waist. She smiled, She was finally happy. But the thoughts of Harry Broke her heart, she hated him so much, She wanted to hurt him so much but she couldn't find the courage to do it. She lost one but found a better one. One that cares for her and she can call him her bestfriend and her boyfriend.

Your POV;
Fast forward to when we're eating breakfast, Which I'm proud to say I cook! Pancakes And Syrup, Best breakfast ever.

"(Y/N) This is the best breakfast ever babe!" Zayn said with food stuffed in his mouth.

I laughed actually being happy with my whereabouts right now.

"Babe?" Zayn questioned.

"Yeah darling?" I said feeling butterflies when I said 'darling'.

"I'm bringing 4 friends over for band practise, Is that okay with you." He said ready to go.

"Course baby, This is your house right & I never knew you were in a band!" I said really discombobulated at this moment.

"Seriously? You've never heard Of One direction? Ever? We've been together for 3 years Now babe." Zayn said hitting me with facts.

"Wow. I've never heard of such thing. Okay give me a kiss and see yourself out." You said quite liking the power he was giving you.

He gave me a quick kiss and left Leaving me in his huge house just awaiting for this band to Come.
I took a quick wash when I was done, I curled my brown hair which was now Mid Waist length, I put on some mascara, Red lipstick, Had On Black Ripped black skinny jeans, One of Zayn's Varsity Jackets,  Black top and Black Converses to finish my "Look". Wasn't really going for anything sexy but hey I kinda looked cute.

**************************************
Oh my god Hey guys ✌🏽️, Firstly I want to Big up My friend who helped me with most of these chapters, I'm gonna mention her @ later because I fully forgot it and I don't have Internet to check. I'm defiantly going to make a part 3 to this & a part 2 or 3 for other things I promised I would do. I actually Again want to think you for the 80K and over reads 🙏🏽✨, Means so much to me! Okay I'm at 783 words I need to stop, But yeah I'm gonna make a part 3 which will be uploaded all at the same time just to give back for all the time I never updated.x ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️