Harry Cheatssss .

One late night, After my night shift at FashionInc. I was happy to be coming to my sweet, Caring, Loving Boyfriend of 2 years, Harry styles. But lately he's seemed so distant towards me,  Coming home late, Smelling like Chanel Perfume.

So I come home to see A pair of size 7 rebook Shoes, Some dirty ass, Thrift shop bra on My staircase. A nasty cheesy sock with black dirt on it chilling on the floor and I could off sworn I saw a toe nail on the sock. Nasty ass Bitch. Harry gon get some ratchet tonight. And As I wonder deeper into MY house I see a blonde hair extension on my wooden floor.

I was so prepared to kill a whore tonight, I went downstairs and Collected a gun from my drawer & I made sure that bullets were in there. I was wearing A White Nike cap, A Victoria's Secret Pink Sports Bra, Camouflage Jogging Bottoms, Timberlands And A loaded gun in my right hand. I put grills in my teeth and reminded myself I was the baddest bitch Alive and Ready to slay that hoe ass bitch.

I stormed into my bedroom, And Saw a Pale ass transparent bitch, Exchanging Saliva with my EX bae. Their Legs were tangled with one another and their kiss noises sounding like a dog licking it's owners face. I swear to god I heard her fart not only to find brown liquid in her flat ass.

I pulled her hair not only find extensions Disconnected from her scalp onto my palm.

"What the Hell Is going on Harry? I thought you loved me? I thought you cared for me?" I swore I felt a tear threaten to cascade from eye but then like a bad bitch I sucked it up and went to confront that blonde Tramp.

I pointed my gun at both of them, 
the Hoe who identifies herself as Gigi Hadid, Screamed and begged me not to take her life.

"Get the fuck up before I shoot you." I said so pissed off to the point where my skin was turning red. 

Gigi wanted to be a rebel infront of Harry which caused her bad luck as she disobeyed my Order. I shot her right in the Chest area and I heard something pop. Must've been her fake boobs as she is the most basic whore Alive. I got so mad and I shot her in the forehead. Blood dripping everywhere, It was the ugliest scenery ever to be seen by man apart from her ugly botoxed face.

I broke down into tears, I had a mental break down, Harry tried to hold me tight but I pushed him away, I started packing my clothes Immediately, Charging for the front door.

"(Y/N), (Y/N)!" I heard Harry shout my name as I drove down to My Bestfriend's House Zayn.   

**************
No hate towards Gigi, I actually like her but I thought she would be a good character in the Story.
Thank you so much for all love & Support. You guys are so sweet. I'm Writing Part 2 which will be probably uploaded when this is uploaded too . Lysfm ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.