Flashbacks- c.h

Awesome writer of this: ashtonslube
Btw the writer said that every thing italicized is a flashback.

"Y/N...Y/N...Y/N." I woke up feeling that I was being shaken and someone was calling my name. My eyes shot open seeing that the person waking me up was Calum. I sat up feeling the sheet slip down. I was topless.

"Oh my god." I covered myself back up looking over at Calum. "Did we.." I trailed off knowing he would get what I was eluding to.

"No, but we were very close." He told me honestly. The state of his bedroom told me he was telling the truth. I noticed my bra and my shirt on the floor along with what looked like my underwear, and I could see that it was ripped. Damn. I rushed over to it trying to get out of there without any awkwardness. Calum is a good friend of mine, but he's kind of a douche and has most definitely had his dick in anything blonde with a bouncy butt. I didn't think anything of our friendship because I just never thought of him in that way. "Wait where are you going?" He asked in his thick morning voice.

"I'm leaving." I stated flatly.

"You don't want to talk about what happened?" He questioned, dark eyebrows knit together.
"What is there to talk about?" I asked. I have little no memory of last night.

"You don't remember?" He questioned. I shook my head making my way back to the bed.
"Not really." I shrugged. He looked up at me, our eyes met and suddenly bits and pieces were coming back to me. I remembered lots of alcohol, being forced into a game of spin the bottle which led to being forced to kiss Calum, and being weirded out because the kiss was actually pleasant.
"Well we both drank a little too much and we stayed together all night and you kept whispering the dirtiest shit in my ear." He chucked at the memory. I do remember that.

"Calum I'm obscenely wet right now." I blurted. His arm caged me in against the wall, it was pretty possessive of you ask me.

"Christ." He exasperated giving me the did-you-really-just-say-that look.
"I'm serious, wanna feel?" I asked grabbing his hand and bringing it between my legs before he snatched it away.

"What the hell did they give you to drink?" He asked, eyes falling to my lips. I watched his tongue dart out and run over his pouty bottom lip. He has such a pretty mouth.

"Nothing I can't handle." I grinned. His eyes scaled all the way down my body in the most nonchalant way.

"Fuck." He swore under his breath.
"What is it?" I asked as our eyes met.

"I want to do something I really shouldn't."
"We kissed." I gasped touching my lips. "On purpose." I added.

"Yes, we kissed a lot." He grinned. I felt a flush of heat travel down my body as I remembered how soft and perfect his lips felt on mine and trailing down my neck to my shoulders. I remember crashing in to walls and doors, unable to keep my hands off of him.

"Take me to your room." I groaned pulling on his lip with my teeth. His lips then trailed down my jaw.

"Are you sure?" He grunted sucking on my neck as his hands slid down my back giving my ass a squeeze.

"God yes." I moaned tugging on his hair. We rushed up the stairs unable to separate our lips even for a second. A burst of laughter of escape me confusing Calum.

"What?" He asked as I pushed him into him into his bedroom door.
"You're hard." I giggled tracing my finger down his hard on.

"Well yeah that happens." He said taking my bottom lip between his teeth. I pressed our lips back together rubbing his hard on. He groaned hotly in my mouth. I felt another wave of heat wash over me and drip right down in my panties.