Make Love to a Killer- l.h pt.4

There's possibly a part 5+ so this won't be the last part but they👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼do👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼it👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Awesome writer of this: lukeatmeashton

The heavy resounding music thundered in the club, the pulsating bass pounding throughout your entirety as bodies danced, jumped and grinded all around you. Excessive amounts of alcohol was already swirling through your head and invading any logical thoughts that may drift by.

You had been at the club for perhaps three hours now, and after being dared from your friends to down six shots one after another, it was sufficient to say you were on the very edge of being completely trashed.

It was also fair to say that the last thing on your mind was work and that was precisely what tonight was supposed to be about.

You were by the bar, waiting to be served after having danced for an hour straight and your thirst needed to be quenched. Your friends were somewhere in amongst the sea of crushing people, either dancing by themselves or with an eager horny guy who thinks he's going to get lucky.
And just after you got your necessary drink you were planning to go back and join them.
But to your annoyance, the bar tender's attention still hadn't been caught by you just yet, as he hurried around trying to get the other desperate partiers their drinks.

Letting out an irritated groan, you were just about to give up and go back to dancing when an unknown presence made an appearance by your side.

Not bothering to refrain from rolling your eyes at whatever cheesy chat up line you predicted the guy would surely say, you looked up to the tall figure, squinting your eyes as though that would help you make out who it was. But in your drunken state, and with the flashing lights that kept bursting and beaming every alternate second, the person's appearance didn't quite register with you.

That was until his head lowered to your height, his mouth nearing your ear as his familiar voice caused your face to drop in shock, a chill running down your spine in partial fear and partial surprise. Fear because of how you had left things with the guy during your last encounter with him and expecting him to be rather pissed at you, but then still pure shock at who it actually was standing in front of you.

"Long time no see, princess." He spoke, his voice low and deep, and you didn't know whether you were just being paranoid or whether you did in fact hear the subtle unkind, devious tone laced through his ridicule-filled words.

"Luke," you spluttered out, caught off guard at his sudden presence, the surprise – and alcohol - causing you to stumble a little, while you mentally cursed yourself for acting so unpoised. Noticing that you were pretty drunk, Luke couldn't help but chuckle at you, finding your shock amusing.
But even in the state that you were in, you regained a somewhat hard demeanour as you looked up to him, eyebrows furrowed partly in confusion and partly in irritation of his presence.

"I thought you were in prison." You shouted, your words a little slurred, over the thumping music, bringing your arms up to cross over your chest. But to your somewhat misfortune, it caused your cleavage to lift a little and Luke's greedy eyes could do nothing but stare. Scoffing at his gaze, he spoke.

"Got out this morning." He smirked at you, and your eyes widened a little at this, a little confused as to how he was released in the first place. Surely the sentence for murder was life, right? How could he have possibly been released so early?

But in your intoxicated state, those words didn't seem to match up in your head, while the only thing that did seem to register was just how hot Luke looked.