I Want This- a.i

Awesome writer of this: stonebillie

"You changed your hair" Ashton mumbled into the pillow beside me as his fingers raked through it, he always made a habit to play with it. Instead of the natural light brunette it was now a ariel-like red and instead of reaching my shoulders it fell to my waist. I hummed in response as I snuck a glance at him before shoving my face back into the pillow letting out a heavy sigh. I was so tired from how nervous I'd been about him coming back into town. I don't even know why? I didn't seem to feel the bed to shift underneath me before I felt myself being yanked up by my waist as I looked at him with lust-filled eyes quickly I bit my lip, letting my head fall to the side. A smirk spread across my lips as I reached out touching his cheek. The way his hazel eyes looked into mine caused a stir of butterflies in my stomach as I reached forward and pecked his lips. Ashton pulled me into his body and I felt safe.

"I missed you" I whispered against him, as I tilted my head to the side. Ashton laughed his signature giggle as he pressed his nose to my forehead followed by his lips.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you" Ashton murmured. This wasn't usual for me and Ashton, we weren't together- we'd been hooking up before he left for tour and it'd been one of those "Call me if you need some help" kind of relationships. But when we were together there'd always been something underlying- maybe it was just friendship but it always made me miss him the second he left.

Pulling away from him I dropped back down onto the bed as I watched the fan spin on the ceiling. I was happily content but my vision was quickly blocked as Ashton hovered over me and I knew in that moment from the look in his eyes that the atmosphere was changing as his lips collided with my neck and an instant moan fell from my lips.

"I missed the way you moan when I kiss this spot" Ashton whispered seductively against my neck quickly sucking on that very spot and another higher moan fell from me and I reached up to touch him but suddenly my arms were pinned about my head. ''No sweetheart I don't think that's in the books for tonight." Ashton growled as he pulled away from me peering into my eyes.

''Ashton-" I began to speak but before I could he let my hands go and pulled away sitting up causing me to furrow my eyes brows as I sat up slowly looking at him.

"Y/N..." He said my name in his deep voice, as he ran a hand down his face.
"What? Are you OK?" I asked panicked. Had I done something wrong? Was there someone else now? Ashton sighed loudly as I waited to hear what he had to say. I was scared it was going to be something I didn't like.

"D-Did you sleep with anyone else while I was gone?" Ash asked, his voice was sad and my cheeks flashed red as I looked down at my lap.

"I-er-yeah...I did" I stuttered; it'd been a mistake and I'd realised about three minutes in because I knew the guy wasn't Ashton but there was nothing I could have done in that moment. I mean the guys penis was in my vagina and it didn't feel terrible and I just needed to let go for the night.
"Oh" he said, his voice cracking. I felt sadness creeping into my chest.

"Why?" I asked but my voice was now shaking. Would he be angry? I mean he'd been with loads of girls on tour- or at least that's what Michael had told me. I'd seen pictures of them partying and it'd always made me sad. That's why I let myself stumble to that club, and hook up with the guy who looked similar to Ashton.

"I-I didn't while I was on tour" Ashton basically whispered causing my eyes to bug out.
"WHAT" I yelled causing him to flinch and I instantly cowered back into my usual quiet self with a sigh.

"I couldn't, don't get me wrong I tried...but I kept thinking about you" He admited keeping his eyes any where but not on me, not once. I was scared he was going to get up and leave; I didn't want that. I wanted him.