Royals- m.c pt.6

"Shit."

You push Michael off the bed and into the sea of clothes scattering your bedroom floor. He lands on the hard wood with a thud.

"Ouch, fuck." He mumbles, clutching his soft spot, looking up at you with a glare. "You hit me in the nuts."

" Michael, there's no time. Under the bed, hurry." You whispered.
He grabs his shirt and dress pants before rolling under your bed and you fixed your duvet in such a manner that it concealed all sides, so anyone who would walk in had no chance of seeing the naked boy hiding under your mattress.

You grabbed a towel from your closet and quickly wrapped it around your body. You panicked and reached for the blue jug on your bedside table. You took a deep breath before tipping it up and pouring it over yourself, feeling the cold water dampen your hair and relieve any heat you had from your bones. You shivered, feeling your teeth chatter maniacally.
"Come in." You said, wrapping the towel tighter around you.
The familiar face of Lucy peeps in and you practically let out the biggest sigh of relief that you could muster.

"Oh Lucy, it's just you." You say, walking over to her.

"Yes ma'am, who else would it be. Ehrm, if this is a decent question, your highness, may i know why you are all wet?"

Your eyebrows draw together in confusion before you looked down at your dripping body.
" Oh yes." You say, trying to remember the excuse you had prepared beforehand. You nervously tugged on the end of your towel. " I had a bath to clear my mind."
Lucy nods, looking at you strangely before grabbing another towel from the closet and cleaning the little water droplets you had left on the floor.

"I must say princess, you must please allow me to aid you in your bathing. It's caused quite a mess." She says, drying off the floor and grabbing the dress you had discarded recently and hanging it up in your closet.

"Yes, Lucy, I'm very sorry. Just needed something to relax me." You say, hoping that was enough to convince her as you grabbed a nightgown from one of your drawers and slipped it on carefully.
Lucy grins as she closes your closet door and glances at your jug, seeing that its empty and moves over to the tap to fill it.

"Before the wedding, miss?"

Your eyes widen at her words as you take your lotion and nervously fiddle with the cap.
"Ehrm, yes. That's right. The wedding is in a few days and i'm quite anxious." This was obviously, a total lie, but if it was enough to convince her that you had not done anything wrong, it would have to suffice.

Lucy fixes up your blankets for you before she lets out a quiet shout, placing her hands on her waist, evidently annoyed.

"Ms, what have i told you about painting on your bed?" Lucy murmurs, shaking her head as she goes to change your dirty ( wink, wink) sheets with fresh new ones.

"Painting? I haven't been,oh." You realize, the blush heating up your cheeks. You spin around, determined not to meet her eyes. You swore you could almost here Michael chuckling underneath the bed. "Yes, sorry 'bout that. Had a sudden urge to after my shower."

Lucy shakes her head, tucking in the new sheets and opening up a crisp, midnight blue duvet as it gently flutters and lands on top of your mattress, warm and inviting.

She looks at you with an oddness to her expression. "Really miss, i don't see how you would have any use for white paint."

White paint.

"I apologise again, Lucy." You simply say, climbing into your bed and tucking yourself in.
"I understand, miss. You'll be a wife in a few days, you must feel the pre-matrimonial jitters. It's quite normal actually. My mum,"