When The Daddies Are Away.... The Kittens Play- all pt. 2

This is even longer be prepared.

Awesome writer of this: lashtonslube

"Rule number one: No panties when your daddies are home.
Rule number two: Your daddies may not have playtime if one of them takes you out or without permission.
Rule number three : Absolutely no lingerie, besides the basics outside of the house.
Rule number four: When punishment is necessary, you will take it like a good little cum-bucket, unless the safeword is used.
Rule number five: During playtime, tits out, always.
If any of these rules are broken, punishment is inevitable."
I recited from the list of rules, daddy Ashton pasted onto the refrigerator a few days earlier. My daddies had to modify the rules a bit after my last punishment and they're making sure I know the new rules.
"Good girl." Daddy Luke praised.
"Thank you daddy." He ran his fingers though my hair. I sat on my knees as he stood before me.
"Now Kitten, let's not break the rules already." Daddy Luke warned motioning to my tank top.
"Oh right." I nodded pulling it down. I was home alone with Daddy Luke, which I'm surprised my other daddies even allowed.
"Now that that's cleared up." He unzipped his pants.
"Daddy," I chuckled biting my lip. "They already caught us yesterday, you're not supposed to touch me all day." Daddy Luke surprise attacked me in the kitchen while my other daddies, except daddy Ashton were playing FIFA. He had my mouth covered and was biting my shoulder to conceal the sounds, but daddy Ashton walked in to check on dinner. Now Daddy Luke isn't allowed to touch me and I'm not allowed to touch him.
"But Kitten, I just need this one favor from you. Please please." He pouted his lip and reached down to run his fingers through my hair.
"Fine, but we're doing it my way." I stood up. I never get control in any situation, so I am absolutely taking this moment and running with it. I grabbed his hand and led him down the hall to my bedroom. I hardly spent time in here, except after punishments. Every night I slept with one of two of my daddies in their own beds. I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. I pressed our lip together and begin grinding myself into his hard on. "Kitt-"
"Shhh." I placed my finger over his lips to silence him. "I'm going to get on my knees for you, and after you come, you will thank me, understand?" He nodded with a huge smile. I placed a few more kisses on his lips. I climbed off of him and into the space between his legs. Since his pants were already undone I was easily able to get his cock out. I kissed up the underside of his shaft. Normally I didn't bother with the teasing because my daddies did not like it when I kept them waiting, but daddy Luke had no choice. He has to take what I give him. I took him in my mouth sucking the tip lightly. His hands went to my head and moved my hair out of my face. Daddy Luke propped himself up on his elbows so he could watch me. I fully took him in my mouth and swallowed.
"Fuck, you know that drives me fucking insane." He groaned, his grip on my hair tightening. I slowly bobbed my head, being sure to keep my eyes on his. That was an unwritten rule between my daddies and I; Eye contact, always. I wanted to drag this out as long as possible because I wanted Daddy Luke to suffer a bit for asking me to do this when I'm not supposed to. I licked straight up his length and swirled my tongue around him. I took him back in my mouth and hummed a little bit. Daddy Luke horsely moaned my name. "Stop fucking teasing me." He growled. I replaced my mouth with my hand.
"Beg me then." A string of swear words left his lips as my hand increased speed.
"Kitten please put your mouth back on my cock. Fuck, I need to feel your mouth." I smiled. I knew it wouldn't take much to get him to beg me. I did as he so very nicely asked. "Yes yes just like that." His release shot straight down my throat. "Fucking hell you're good at that." He whispered. I climbed back up to his lap.
"What do you say?" I asked.
"Thank you Kitten." He smiled. "We've taught you so well." The sound of the door opening and laughter caught our attention. I rolled off of daddy Luke. He quickly adjusted his pants and rushed out of the room. I smoothed out my hair and went to my bathroom to gargle some mouthwash. No doubt my mouth tasted like cum and that would be a dead giveaway. After I was done with that I made my way out of my room.
"There she it." Daddy Ashton said.
"Hi daddy." I smiled and kissed each of them on the check.
"Hey baby girl." Daddy Ashton wrapped his arms around me. "What did you do while we were away?"
"Did Luke keep his hands to himself?"
Daddy Calum asked. I begged my cheeks not to burn.
"Yes of course." I told them.
"You gave him a blow job didn't you?" Daddy Michael questioned. Damn it. "Her lips are puffy."
"I-" I know my lips get a bit puffy after the act but I didn't think they'd notice.
"Of fucking course she did, but I know he asked her and she wouldn't use the safe word for that. He never fucking listens." Daddy Ashton grumbled walking down the hall.
"You're not in trouble Kitten don't worry." Daddy Calum assured me.
"Baby girl, boys, come here." He called from what we can assume to be daddy Luke's room. We made our way to his room.
"Luke says you that not only did you tease, you also made him say thank you afterwards. Is this true?"
"Yes daddy." I nodded.
"Nice one kitten." Daddy Michael praised giving me a high five.
"Why don't we ever let her have control?"
Daddy Calum questioned. "See how mean our little girl can be." I gazed at daddy Ashton.
"I'd like to see that too." He said. "Just for today, how about we forget the rules?"
"Really?" All four of us said at the same time.
"Sure why not?" He shrugged. Before I could even think I was pulling him into my room.
"Just him?" Daddy Calum whined. I nodded.
"Oh don't worry, you can watch." The three of them all groaned, but gathered in my room. I pushed daddy Ashton down on my bed. He looked a little pissed off, but nonetheless aroused. I pressed my lips to his. His hands instinctively went to my ass. I shook my head at him grabbing his hands and pinning them above his head. "Say please." I cooed licking up his neck.
"Please." He growled. I released his hands.
"See was it that hard?" I questioned pressing our lips back together. He gripped my backside extremely tightly. I hummed on his lips. I slipped my hand down and rubbed over his erection. He bit down on my bottom lip. "You want me to suck your cock daddy?" I whispered into his lips. He nodded. "See, I didn't have to ask for permission." I chuckled climbing off him and laying on my back. "I go first this time." I said pulling my shorts down. Surprisingly, it didn't take long for him to get to work. He ran his tongue in slow strokes up and down my slit. "Daddy." I whined. He continued to slowly torture me. I tightened the grip I had in his hair and yanked his head up. "Don't fucking tease me." I growled quickly smacking him in the face.
"Holy shit." Daddy Michael spoke slapping daddy Calum on the arm.
Now he was really pissed off. He gripped the back of my thighs and pulled me closer. "Oh yes, just like that." I moaned. Daddy Ashton always knew how to work his tongue. He circled his tongue around my clit before taking it in his mouth. He pushed his tongue in my opening and his grip on my thighs tightened keeping me in place. His nails dug into my thighs and scratched down adding to the intensity of my pleasure. My chest rose with every tongue thrust. "Fuuck." I groaned. He looked up at me, I could see the smirk in his eyes. He sucked on the skin of my inner thighs. Just as I was about to give him another hard slap in the face, he put his mouth back on me, licking and sucking like nobodies business. I came without another thought. I gripped his hair pulling him up to me.
"Boys, out." He spoke in a stern voice.
"But Ash-" Luke whined.
"Out." He repeated. They slowly exited my room. He turned me over on my belly in one swift motion and trusted himself deeply inside. He grabbed a handful of my hair in true daddy Ashton fashion, and yanked my head back. I kept my eyes on his.
"Just because we dropped the rules doesn't change the fact that I own you, we own you, little girl." He whispered biting down on my ear. "And if you ever fucking slap me again, you won't come for a month."
"A month?" I whimpered.
"Yes a whole goddamn month."
"You liked it." I taunted smirking. Daddy Ashton didn't like that, he reached under us and rubbed over my clit instantly changing my expression.
"So what if I did, you're never going to do it again." I slapped him again. He growled increasing his hip movement at a rapid speed. My orgasm erupted through me, it was toe curling, mind numbingly powerful. I lazily smiled at him.
"Sorry for slapping you daddy, but it was worth it." I trailed kisses from his cheek to his lips.
"You're right Kitten, I did fucking like it." I bit down on his jaw, sucking at the skin making him groan. "And you know I could never not make you come for a month."
"Yes I know daddy." I pressed one last kiss to his lips before he climbed off of me. He left my room I searched around the floor for my clothes. I really wanted to punish daddy Luke for not going through with his punishment. If the situation was reversed I'd be in huge trouble, and he just blatantly ignores the rules. Not gonna lie, it's really hot sneaking around sometimes, but lately sneaking around is all daddy Luke and I do. He says he has more time with me and overall likes it better when my other daddies don't know. At first it made plenty of sense and I just want to make daddy happy. I left my room and went to the living room where all my daddies were. They were all sitting down watching the tv. I plopped down on Daddy Calum's lap.
"Hey daddy." I smiled up at him.
"Hey kitty." He smiled back. I kissed him on the cheek.
"Daddy I'm tingly." I whispered. "I can't stop thinking about last night when I teased you during dinner." I smiled against his neck. I couldn't keep my hands off of him under the dinner table. So after dinner, he dragged me to his room. "How you fucked me harder than ever." I whispered. "And when I got too loud you had to cover my mouth. It was really hard for me to be quiet, it felt so good daddy."
"Shh, I don't want to get in trouble." He whispered back looking around to make sure no one heard. I grabbed his hand and moved it between my legs.
"Fuck." I cursed at the feel of his fingers. Daddy Luke glared at us. I kissed down Daddy Calum's neck not breaking my eye contract with Daddy Luke. His expression darkened. I glanced at Daddies Michael and Ashton, who are now asleep and unaware. I positioned myself so I fully straddled Daddy Calum. He peeled the leggings I had on down my legs.
"You're soaked kitty." He cooed. I kept my eyes on Daddy Luke, wanting to fuck him up as bad as I possibly could. He deserved it. I ran my tongue up Daddy Calum's neck as his thumb began flicking my clit. I rested my head on his shoulder.
"I love your fingers, I love them so much." I moaned. I knew that would get to him. Daddy Luke is the fingering master and he knows it. I don't know if it's the guitar, natural talent, or maybe even a combination of the two. All I know is his fingers could have me close in half a second; however, Daddy Ashton had the longest fingers and holy fuck can they get deep. Daddy Luke had the best technique though. But what ever Daddy Calum is doing to me right now, is fucking great. He pushed three of his fingers inside stretching me to my limits. He pumped them in a curling motion nearly tapping at my g-spot every curl. I gripped his shoulder tightly still keeping my eye contact on Daddy Luke. I involuntary pressed my teeth to his neck, bitting the shit out of his skin. "So fucking good." I moaned lowly, making sure I wasn't too loud, but loud enough for Daddy Luke to understand. He looked furious, but the tent in his pants yearned for me. My hip circled against Daddy Calum's hard on as I tried to grab every bit of pleasure I could get. "That feels so good daddy." I licked over the bites I left. I know I'm about to come super fucking hard, and I want Daddy Luke to know that he's not the only one. With my other daddies it does take them a second to get their rhythm right and daddy Luke always has it right, but that's my orgasms are just as great. "Ooh fuck." I whimpered. My muscles contracted and tensed as my climax got closer and closer. I tugged at Daddy Calum's hair. From the look on his face, I can tell he's three point five seconds away from snatching me away. My orgasm soared through my body not leaving an inch of me uncovered by orgasmic bliss. "Thank you daddy." I kissed him one last time.
"You're welcome princess." He whispered on to my lips. I pressed our lips back together finally looking away from Daddy Luke. Before I could comprehend, I had arms around me and was being pulled off of Daddy Calum's lap. "Luke." He groaned.
"What the fuck was that?" He growled shoving me down the hallway.
"Punishment." I shrugged. "For not following the rules this morning."
"Really kitten?" He chuckled. "You know you love sneaking around with me." He shoved me against the door of his bedroom. "You sneak around with all of us. We know you do, but we let you." His tantalizing words tickled my neck. "We know everything kitten." He whispered. "Ash and I know you touch yourself nearly every night, no matter how well fucked you are. Mikey and I know about the secret stash of those tiny panties hidden in that fake book on your shelf. Cal and I know you let Ash and only Ash fuck you in the ass." I really had no explanation for that one. "I know about that friend you have over when we're away." He chuckled hotly in my ear. "The one that you fuck and never thought anyone would find out about, you know that one?" He rhetored. I gasped as his teeth pressed deeply into my neck. How the fuck did he find out about that? "Better be happy Ash doesn't know about that one." He sucked marks into my skin. "Then you have the fucking nerve to tell Calum his fingers are the best." He growled. I didn't say it, but I said it. "You know I can make you come harder and faster than anyone else." He opened the door to his bedroom. I stumbled in. He locked the door behind us. "Don't you baby girl?" I nervously bit my lip and nodded.
"Yes Daddy." He climbed on top of me. It wasn't necessarily the truth, I've had countless fucking amazing orgasms with my other daddies, but I'll play along. Unless he's just talking about his fingers, that's different. His hand wrapped around my throat. A groan of frustration escaped me. "I want your cock daddy." I groaned. "Please."
"I want to give it to you kitten, I really do. But I don't think you deserve it."
"But daddy-" I started to whine.
"No." He cut me off abruptly.
"I'll tell." I smirked. His grip tightened slightly.
"No you fucking won't." He smirked back. Oh he thinks I'm joking?
"I'll tell them everything and remember what Daddy Ashton said if you break the rules again." I sassed. The color drained from his face. Daddy Ashton said if he breaks the rules again, he'll permanently lose his privileges. That would mean no alone time with me, ever again. With a growl he spread my legs.
"You're going to fucking get it after this." He rasped undoing his pants and shoving them down his legs.
"Give it to me now daddy." I moaned. Fuck he's going to wreck me. The tip of his rigid member circled around my hole before pushing in.
"Oh fuck." He groaned. "Fuck it's so good." He shook his head as if he could believe it was real. He lifted my legs so my knees pressed against my chest, before picking up speed and rapid thrusting.
"Oh my fucking God." I cried out in ecstasy. The headboard banged against the wall with every thrust. I writhed under him, as she filled me up to the brim. Arousal was flowing out of me like it was very own pleasure tap. With a gravely growl Daddy Luke turned me over. My nails dug into the duvet in frustration as he again to tease my dripping hole. He pushed inside, but only the tip before slowly pulling out again. It was driving me absolutely mad. I knew begging wasn't going to help me and I would have to stick it out. My whimpers of frustration were drowned out by the duvet.
"You wouldn't even fucking tell them anyway." He rasped. His hands spread my ass cheeks apart. I felt his thumb press at my second hole. My teeth latched firmly into my teeth. Daddy Luke hardly ever touched me there. "So tight." He grunted. "Fuck." For the first time in what felt like forever, he pushed all the way inside me. I whimpered in relief. I want nothing more than to come. My orgasm was right there. Daddy Luke began pounding me at full force once again and I couldn't be happier. He was absolutely right about me not telling them. I would never in a million years tell them what we do behind closed doors. My toes curled as my orgasm crawled up my body like an electric shock.
"Daddy-fuuck." I cried out writhing beneath his broad stature. His orgasmic bliss sputtered out of him in streams inside me adding aftershocks of pleasure to my orgasm. Before I could even exhale again, Daddy flipped me back over. He smiled sweetly down at me. He traced my lips with his fingers and pushed them inside my mouth for me to suck. I moaned on his digits tasting the faint flavor of myself. "You're right." I told him. He raised an eyebrow confused as to what I was talking about. "I would never tell them about our secret play time, I just wanted you to fuck me." I giggled.
"I know Kitten. That's why-" He was interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Luke." Daddy Ashton spoke opening the door. "Just what I fucking though." He growled. Daddies Michael and Calum came in right behind him.
"From what we heard, Luke you were giving it to her pretty damn good." Daddy Michael chuckled.
"He was." I told them biting my lip.
~
I decided I wanted to go out tonight because we haven't been out since the night I so called ruined, and my I haven't been to the club with my daddies in forever. I secretly go when they're away though. I'm very careful about that, because if they found out, I don't even know what would happen. I decided to go with a skirt and a top because all my club like dresses they wouldn't let me go out with. Now Daddy Ashton checks what I'm wearing before we go anywhere.
"Baby girl, we need to go." He called from the living room. I put the mascara wand back in the tube and quickly applied lipstick. "Princess." He called again.
"Coming." I said rushing down the hallway, my heels clicking against the hard wood. I carefully stepped down the stairs, feeling each and every one of my daddies eyes on me.
"Baby girl that skirt-" Daddy Ashton started in a wary tone.
"No no no, I get to wear what I want today remember? No rules." I reminded him. He sighed.
"Relax Ash, we going to a club. She's not going to dress like a nun." Daddy Calum defended slapping him in the arm.
"Alright." He raised his hands in surrender turning to open the door. We followed him out the door. I grabbed his hand before he could get into the passenger seat.
"Will you sit next to me Daddy?" I asked sweetly. He smiled down at me.
"Luke, you drive." He tossed the keys. His face fell. I quickly motioned for Daddy Michael to slid in next to Daddy Ashton and I. Once we got onto the main road, I turned to Daddy Michael.
"Hi Daddy." I pressed a kiss to his neck.
"Hey Kitten." He smiled down at me. I ran my hand up his chest and unbuttoned the top button of his flannel.
"You smell amazing." I whispered my lips grazing against his neck. "Mmmm." I hummed taking in his scent once more. I press my lips to his neck and slowly trail kisses up to his jaw. I ran my hand back down his chest and started to pull at his belt buckle.
"Don't you fucking dare." He said in a stern voice. My teeth sunk down in my bottom lip. Being reprimanded in a stern voice turns me on like nothing else. I continued to undo his pants.
"Shhh." I whispered pushing my hand in his pants. I wrapped my hand around his member and gave it a firm squeeze.
"Fuck." He growled lowly. I slowly stroked him through his underwear. I quickly looked over to Daddy Ashton. He was currently being distracted by his phone. Daddies Calum and Luke were blasting their music. I looked up at Daddy Michael batting my eyelashes at him. I pulled his cock out of his pants and nearly moaned at the sight of his pretty manhood. "Kitten what are you doing?" He asked clearly not going to stop me. I leaned over and took him in my mouth without a second thought. I didn't even care than any second now one of them could look over and see. I just had this sudden desperation for his release. "That's so fucking good kitten." He whisper moaned. I hollowed out my cheeks trying to suck his as hard as possible. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and stroked him. I circled my tongue around the head of his shaft. His moved my hair away from my face gathering it in a messy ponytail. I felt large hands shifting my hips so I lie almost completely on my front. Daddy Ashton's hands massaged over my ass roughy making me moan around Daddy Michael. He slid the tight fabric of my skirt up, massaging over my ass once more. I looked up at Daddy Michael, taking him in my hand and stroking his thickness. Daddy Ashton spread my legs slightly. He used two of his fingers to rub me through the itty bitty panties I wore. I took the head of Daddy Michaels cock back into my mouth. I moaned around him relentlessly. He pushed my head further down on him, making me take his full length down my throat. Daddy Ashton moved my panties to the side and teased my entrance with his fingers. I shifted my thigh so it ground on to his crotch. His grip on one of my ass cheeks tightened. "Just like that baby girl, just like that-fuck yes. Right there." Daddy Michael breathed out. His voice gets more gravely the more and he gets turned on. Daddy Ashton's fingers pushed inside of me. The sudden pleasure distracted me, and I nearly choked. Unsurprisingly, I was wet as fuck. I let Daddy Michaels cock slide from my mouth and taking him back in my hand.
"Yes yes yes." I moaned. His fingers picked up speed slightly. The tent in his pants grew under my thigh. I took Daddy Michael back in my mouth, bobbing my head and moaning around him.
"Fuckfuckfuckfuck." Daddy Michael growled pulling tightly on my hair. I could hardly keep up. Between Daddy Ashton's fingers in my pussy, and Daddy Michael's cock in my mouth, a lot was going on. I felt his first sputter of release spill into my mouth. I sucked every last drop from him. He leaned down and pressed our lips together. "That was so fucking good baby." He growled hotly into my mouth. I moaned back as his tongue grazed mine. Daddy Ashton pulled me away from him and back into a sitting position. He yanked my panties away shoving three of his fingers inside me. My lips parted in an o shape as I tried to hold back the extremely loud moan I was prepared to let out. I watched Daddy Michael tuck his cock back away and buckle his belt. He was still hard. Daddy Ashton's fingers reached deep inside curling up against my g spot with every pump.
"I'm gonna come I'm gonna come." I rushed out clutching his wrist tightly.
"That's right. Come on Daddy's fingers baby girl." He cooed rubbing over my clit. My thighs shook and my hips rocked into his fingers desperately trying to tip myself over the edge.
"Fuck yes-right there." I breathed out as I came. I squeezed the life out of Daddy Ashton's wrist though. My insides liquified around his fingers and sweet arousal from my pleasure tap flowed on to his fingers. He retrieved his hand. I turned around and attacked him with kisses.
"That was fun." I whispered kissing him on the cheek.
"Mmhmm." He hummed sucking my nectar from his fingers.
~
Once we got to the club, I already had a game plan in mind. That plan didn't really involve me getting in trouble tonight, but once again, I have to urge to. After all the fun I had in the car, I just wanted to have all of my daddies all over me again. So while they were at the bar, I snuck away. It didn't take me long to find some to dance with, which is one of the things I really liked about clubs. I made sure not to get too far away, otherwise finding me would be almost impossible. This place is huge. The boy I found was a little over my height, hazel eyes, brown hair, with one of the prettiest smiles I've ever seen, and dimples pressed into each of his cheeks. He told me this was his first time going out in a couple of years and that he just ended a four year relationship with his ex boyfriend. Before I could say anything he also informed me that he is bisexual, and honestly I was impressed. I haven't met very many openly bisexual men. I had one drink in my system and the buzz felt as strong as four or five.
"So what are you?" He asked.
"I'm straight for the most part, but there is some occasional experimenting here there." I smiled. Not to mention four dudes share me.
"I see." He nodded. I threw my arms over his shoulder. His hands found my waist and slid back to my ass giving it a squeeze. Holy shit his grip is phenomenal. I leaned into his neck and took in his scent. He smelled like expensive college.
"You smell amazing." I whispered nibbling on his ear. I dipped my tongue out tracing the curves of his ear. I'm already in deep shit, and I haven't even been caught yet. I sucked on the spot bellow his ear.
"Fuck." He groaned.
"It's been a while since you've been with a girl hasn't it." I chuckled feeling his hard on press against me. He nodded. "I can feel how hard you are for me." I'm so fucked. I pressed my lips to his neck. I was totally leading him on, but I didn't feel bad about it at all. His teeth dug into my shoulder.
"Fuck that's hot." I groaned leaking back from his neck. I ground myself into him even harder to the pounding bass of the music. They'll be pulling me off him any minute now. Unless of course, they don't know I'm missing. Who am I kidding? Alcohol or not, they're probably loosing their shit right now. I kissed up his jaw line, staining his skin with my lipstick prints. He lifted his hand to my cheek and pressed our lips together. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like this. I haven't touched a man that wasn't one of my daddies in forever. I groaned into his mouth. The situation was extremely erotic to me. Just thinking about what they could possibly do to me is making me hot. His other hand kneaded my ass. God I'm in so much trouble. He pulled back from the kiss and begin trailing them down my neck.
"Having fun kitten?" I heard Daddy Luke whisper from behind me.
"Mmhnm." I nodded as he pulled me away from the boy. I waved back at him. He waved back with a wide grin on his face.
"You better be fucking glad it was me and not Ashton." He said pulling me along to presumably where the others were. I thought they would be in the vip section, but Daddy Luke pulled me down a hallway.
"Where are we going daddy?" I asked.
"You'll see." He said turning a corner revealing a flight of stairs going down. The faint pounding bass of music was coming from the red velvet door at the bottom of the stairs. "Go ahead." He told me. I glanced at him once again before going down the stairs. He followed behind me. I pushed the door open. A blast of cool air hit me as I stepped in.
Holy shit.
I looked around me, there were people carrying out various sexual acts all around me. This must be a sex club. I saw a man getting whipped by a woman in a black latex suite in one corner, and a woman pouring candle wax on another in the next corner. Next to me two men were sharing an intense kiss while a third watched taking care of himself. I bit down on my lip trying to guess what was going to happen to me.
"This way kitten." Daddy Luke told me grabbing my hand and guiding me around. He lead me to a bed, which was just out in the open as you would expect as bed in a sex club to be. My other three daddies stood around the bed with sinful smirks on their face.
"Since you want to be punished so bad lately, we decided to make this worth your while." Daddy Ashton told me. I stood awkwardly in front of them, but secretly I vibrated in excitement.
"Take off your fucking clothes." Daddy Michael instructed in a dark voice. My hands found the zipper to my skirt and pulled it down. I pulled it down, my panties came right after. Daddy Calum bent to pick them up. I lifted my shirt up over my head and took off my bralett right after.
"Lie down." Daddy Luke whispered softly. I climbed on the bed noticing for the first time the binds on each end.
Oh fuck.
Daddies Ashton and Calum spread me eagle and tied my hands and feet to each end of the bed.
Oh fuck.
"Tsk tsk tsk," Daddy Calum kissed his teeth. "Making out with another guy on the day we don't have rules was not a good decision baby girl." He said shoving my panties into my mouth. "You know why?" He asked. I shook my head no.
"That means we can punish you however we want to." Daddy Ashton chuckled running a lone finger down by body. I squirmed slightly as his finger pushed between my folds. "She fucking soaked." My moan was muffled by the fabric in my mouth.
"Was it that boy?" Daddy Michael asked. "Did you like how he touched you? Did it feel good?"
"Mmhmm." Might as well tell the truth.
"Well at least she's telling the truth." Daddy Luke shrugged.
"Calum get the wand." Daddy Ashton commanded looking down at me with dark lusty eyes. I glanced around noticing people were starting to watch.
Fuckfuckfuck, I'm fucked.
I watched him plug in the torture device. It buzzed to life and was coming towards me.
"You need to learn that your pleasure is ours." He said running the wand up my body. I shivered under the intense vibrations. "We own you." He trailed it lower. "We decide when and how to give you pleasure, always. Don't fucking forget that." Daddy Ashton was so hot when he got into one of these moods. He slid the wand all the way down to my pussy. "So guess what cum bucket? This wand will stay on your pussy no matter how sensitive you get, and you will come over and over and over again. No matter how much you beg and whine, it'll stay right here until we feel like taking it away. Then we're taking you back home and fucking the shit out of you." I whimpered. "Are we clear?" I nodded.
"Alright, you guys can go back upstairs I'll watch her." Daddy Michael said not tearing his eyes away from me. I already felt an orgasm coming up.
"Whenever you want to come up just text one of us." Daddy Ashton told him. I pulled at each the ties even though I knew I wasn't getting out of them. My hips rolled into the wand. Holy fuck, how long do I have to be on this thing? Daddy Michael smirked at me as he sat down on the edge of the bed.
"Oh baby, you fucked up." He chuckled. I whimpered in response. "But I understand why you do it, we're away a lot you just want to make things interesting. Right kitten?" I growled in response. I was hardly able to focus on anything he was saying. "I'll take that as a yes." His eyes trailed down my bare body. "Fuck you look so hot right now." He said, his eyes now darkened with lust. He grabbed the wand and began moving it up and down against my clit. I cried out as I finally reached my orgasm. "Get used to it, you'll come plenty of times tonight." He pulled the panties out of my mouth.
"Daddy daddy daddy please please." I begged.
"Please what princess?" He asked.
"I want your cock, please." I couldn't handle the vibrations. He shook his head.
"You'll get it...eventually." He pressed the wand harder against me.
"Daddy I can't take it anymore." I whimpered. My thighs shook furiously. I knew that was coming. His thumb pressed against my clit as the wand teased my hole. I groaned my hips rolled up off the bed as orgasm number two hit me. "I'm sorry Daddy, I really am." I pressed. He moved the toy up off my pussy to my nipples coating them in my abundant juices. I was finally able to breath for a couple of seconds, but only a couple. Before I knew it he was lowering it again. "Please daddy." I pulled at the ties again. He just shook his head and moved the wand back to my aching core. He jerked it back and forth. I couldn't help the primal sound that escaped me.
"I bet you taste amazing right now, all that juice is dripping right out of your pussy." He closed his eyes for a moment imagining for himself. I whimpered as my third orgasm hit me without warning. "Oh look it gets higher than this." He pondered flipping a switch and riding me of my sanity in a matter of seconds. An aggressive groan of frustration escaped me. "This was a brilliant idea, don't you think?" He smirked. I can't even think and single thought long enough to know whether or not I like this.
About 15 minutes later, I noticed the rest my Daddies coming back. The torture device was still on me and my orgasm count was somewhere near the double digits. Daddy Ashton finally turned off the wand, and Daddy Michael undid the ties. I sat up, or at least I tried to. My bones felt just as liquified as my pussy did. Daddy Calum redressed me and carried me through the club. Once we got up stairs I told him I could walk. I didn't feel weak like I thought I would. Surprisingly I felt really relaxed and tension free. I still ached for some form of penetration. Daddy Luke and Daddy Ashton sat next to me in the backseat. I decided it was best not to try anything this time, so I stayed still and listened to the music. Once we got back home, I practically ran to the front door to unlock it. I was already removing my clothes as soon as I stepped inside. I was just pulling down my skirt by the time they all got through the door.
"Somebodies excited." Daddy Calum smirked. I pulled my panties down. Daddy Michael shoved him out of the way, so he could get to me first.
"God I've been thinking about this since we tied you up." He groaned pushing me down on the couch burring his face between my thighs.
"Oh my god." I whimpered. Her completely devoured me. His tongue lapped up all my excess juices as he moaned against me.
"Fuck, it's so good." He growled flipping me over. His tongue ran over my second hole.
"Alright, that's cool Michael. Just take her, it's not like the rest of us have been waiting just as long as you have." Daddy Luke said with a sarcastic tone.
"Then one of you get over here and shove a cock in her mouth." He spat back. Daddy Luke rushed over before any of my other Daddies could take another breath. I pulled him over once he was close enough. Daddy Ashton came over and popped me on the ass. I pulled him over to me by his belt loops. I urgently undid both of their pants. The two rigid members bounced back up at my face. Daddy Ashton traced my lips with his thumb before pushing it between them. I looked up at him batting my eyelashes and sucked.
"She's so bad, but she's so good." Daddy Luke smoothed over my hair. Daddy Ashton nodded in agreement. I released his finger with a moan as Daddy Michael sucked on my clit. I wrapped my hand around Daddy Luke's shaft and pumped him slowly. I took Daddy Ashton in my mouth. I felt the weight shift on the couch and another pair of hands caressing my body.
"Oh baby." Daddy Ashton breathed out. I bobbed my head, not bothering with the teasing. Teasing at this point was just not a good idea. Daddy Michael moved away from me.
"There you go Cal." He said moving off the couch. I heard the sounds of Daddy Calum undoing his pants. I let Daddy Ashton's cock slide from my mouth, as Daddy Calum sunk himself into me.
"Fuck." I moaned. I'd been aching for this for so long. I took Daddy Luke into my mouth. Daddy Calum distracted me with his rapid thrusting. I took Daddy Ashton in my hand trying to give both of them as much pleasure as possible. I spotted Daddy Michael sitting in a single chair across from us rubbing himself through his jeans. I moaned at the sight of him. I begin rapidly pumping their lengths. Daddy Calum was making the most feral animalistic sounds, fucking me so deep and so good. It was always a treat when Daddy Calum was rough with me. He was the slow and super super deep kind of fuck. His weight shifted on the couch and he pulled my hips back down on his cock. I groaned clenching around him.
"Fucking hell." Daddy Calum rasped. Daddy Ashton rushed over and shoved his thickness in my mouth. He began trusting into my greedy mouth.
"Oh fuck." He growled. "So fucking good." I moaned around him as I felt Daddy Calum release a load inside me. He propped my up so he could slide out. The mixture of our releases rushed out of me. Daddy Ashton let himself slide out of my mouth and sat me down on his cock. Daddy Luke rushed over to take my mouth. I cried out, so much was happening around me. I looked up at Daddy Luke in his complete and utter bliss at the feel of my mouth. I glanced back at Daddy Michael slowly stroking himself, his eyes dark with lust watching me intently. He wanted me to save him for last. He wanted me all to himself, I could feel it. I came just at the sight of him. Daddy Ashton growled at the sensation of my walls clenching and liquifying around him. I glanced around for Daddy Calum. He probably went to bed. He's usually out within a few minutes of coming. Daddy Calum wasn't a multiple rounds kind of guy. Neither was Daddy Ashton surprisingly, although lately he's been better. I looked back up at Daddy Luke. His bottom lip was latched firmly between his teeth and his eyes were glued shut.
"I'm so fucking close." Daddy Luke growled picking up speed. He looks so fucking hot when he's being pleasured. I love how he scrunches up his face and lets out those little whimpers when he gets close. "I can't fucking stop." He groaned. "Your fucking mouth oh my god." He whimpered just before the first jet of cum left him. I happily swallowed the rest of his load. "Oh princess." He breathed out sounding fully satisfied. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips. I moaned into his mouth. I guess Daddy Ashton decided to go into overdrive. Daddy Luke pushed up my chin so I looked him straight in the eyes. He slapped me across the face making me groan. "Good girl." He cooed slapping me again. Fuck I love that. Being slapped is such a primal way of showing dominance, and goddamn it was hot. I bit down on my lip relishing in the sensation of having Daddy Ashton inside me. Now Daddy Ashton could go from pounding me into oblivion to gently rocking the boat in a split second. Daddy Luke disappeared down the hallway. Daddy Ashton moved so he could take me from behind. His hips smacked against me with every thrust. I rested my head on the arm of the couch.
"Oh fuck." Daddy Ashton moaned. He was fucking me at an inhuman pace and I was loving every second of it. I watched Daddy Michael rub his cock at the sight of me getting fucked. I beckoned him over with my fingers, but he shook his head. My nails dug into the fabric of the couch as I tried to hold on to my orgasm. I wanted to save this one for Daddy Michael. "Fuck baby girl you feel so good." Daddy Ashton rasped. I clenched down around him. He repeatedly hit my g spot and it was very very difficult not to come. His nails dug into my hips as he showed me who's boss. With every thrust I felt him claiming me more and more. He reached foreword and grabbed a handful of my hair yanking my head back. A loud groan escaped me.
"Daddy." I cried out. He was trying to make me come. My eyes found Daddy Michael. "I want to come please let me come, please. I want it so bad." I whimpered.
"Come." He mouthed. A shock of pleasure crawled up my spine and left no part of my body uncovered by orgasmic pleasure. I convulsed around Daddy Ashton, as he continued to drill me. I feel his orgasm come somewhere in the middle of mine. His grip on my hair loosened. I felt his cock pulsating and throbbing inside me. He pulled out, once again a rush of our arousals dripped out of me. He pulled me up. His hands found my breast and squeezed them roughly, eliciting a squeal from me.
"Come see me before you go to bed." He whispered. "And if you don't Daddy will be very upset with you." He warned. I nodded.
"Ok Daddy." He released me. My eyes immediately found Daddy Michael. Before I could even comprehend, I was crawling over to him. He had the most wicked smile on his face.
"You see baby, I'm not mad at you." He told me tracing my lips with his thumb. "You gave me head right before we got there. I couldn't be mad even if I tried." I smiled gingerly. "Fuck when you were begging for my cock." He shook his head in reminiscence. "Then tasting that sweet sweet pussy of yours put me in a good mood and I decided I didn't want to use you. I don't just want to fuck you once and leave. I want to have you many times, and many times I will have you. He pulled me up into his lap and pressed our lips together. His hands found my ass. He tasted like me. I sucked on his lips and tongue making him groan and grip my ass ever tighter. His hand snakes down my body. I gasped as he pushed two fingers inside me. "Fucking hell. How are you still tighter than ever after all that?" He asked pushing his fingers knuckle deep inside me. My head feel back in pleasure.
"Shit." I whimpered as he curled his fingers.
"I can feel all that cum inside you baby girl." He whispered onto my lips just as I pressed them back together. With a growl he stood up and moved over to the couch. He turned me over on my front spreading my ass cheeks apart. He pushed his two fingers back inside me as his tongue circled my asshole.
"Oh my-fuck." I moaned. His fingers curled inside me. I reached back to grab a handful of his hair. "Daddy." I whimpered already feeling an orgasm arising. My hips began to roll into his face. He had to hold me down with his other hand. His fingers curled deeper and harder, I had absolutely no chance of lasting much longer. My body naturally wanted to rock back on his fingers, but I couldn't. I bit down into the fabric of the couch, having no idea what to do with myself. It just felt so mind numbingly good. My urge to please him was growing by the second. He just looked so fucking good when he was stroking his cock and watching my other daddies fuck until their hearts content. I cried out in orgasmic bliss. My pussy clenched around Daddy Michaels fingers like a second skin. His nails racked down my thighs as he pulled back. He turned me back over and shoved his three fingers in my mouth. I moaned around his fingers getting a mouthful of myself.
"Good, isn't it?" He asked with his same wicked smile.
"Yes daddy." I nodded. "Can we take a shower?" I asked throwing my arms over his neck.
"Sure." He answered, lifting me up. He carried me up the stairs, halfway to the bathroom I lowered my hand between us and gave his cock a firm squeeze. "Kitten that's not a good idea." He warned.
"What's not a good idea?" I questioned cocking my head to the side firmly pumping his shaft. Before I knew it I was back on the ground and being shoved into a wall.
"I warned you." He growled turning me around and sinking himself balls deep inside me. I squirmed around him. He's so fucking thick and long. "I fucking warned you." He repeated grabbing a handful of my hair and yanking my head back. He began thrusting, not super fast, but not too slow. "Such a fucking wet little pussy." He whispered in my ear releasing his grip on my hair. "So tight and perfect." He licked up the side of my neck. My cheek mashed up against the wall with every thrust. "And greedy." He chuckled. "I love it so fucking much baby girl." He moaned. I bit down on my bottom lip. "Fuck." He growled hotly in my ear. I cried out in ecstasy. "This is my fucking pussy." He cooed in my ear with a bite. He isn't wrong about that. His hand lowered to my clit. "Fucking look at me." I looked back at him. "Say it." He pressed. I opened my mouth to speak but only moans came out.
"It's yours." I moaned.
"What?" He rubbed my clit furiously.
"It's yours." I repeated in the form of a groan. I heard the sounds of a door being opened and I knew one of my daddies was about to come down that hallway but I didn't care.
"Who's?"
"It's yours." I cried out reaching my orgasm. Daddy Calum spotted us as he walked down the hallway. He was most likely still half asleep.
"You bet your fucking ass it is." He growled slapping my ass. "Fuck I'm about to fill you up with another fucking load." My head rolled back on his shoulder. "Do you want it?" He asked. I nodded.
"Mmmhmn." I hummed. "Come for me daddy." I moaned. His nails dug deep into my hips and he pressed me more firmly into the wall and fucked me deeper.
"Shit." He growled releasing his first stream of release inside me. I groaned feeling his cock twitch inside me. "Oh my fucking God." He breathed out sliding out of me.
"Shower?" I questioned turning around. We walked the short distance to the bathroom. I started the water. I could feel Daddy Michaels eyes on me the entire time.
"And what happens if I get in this shower with you?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"Anything you want daddy." I told him with a smirk, stepping into the shower.
"You shouldn't fucking say that to me." He shook his head stepping in. I smiled mischievously at him. His hand wrapped around my throat making me gasp. "You really shouldn't."