Hockey Ashton- a.i

Awesome writer of this: smut5sos

My phone went off and Ashton's name light up the screen, I quickly picked it up and answered, "hey Ash, how was your game?"

"How the fuck do you think it went?" he spoke harshly, raising his voice.
I took a deep breath before responding, trying not to upset him too much, "I don't know. I wasn't there."

"I know, and you were supposed to be there."

"I had an important paper to write," glancing over at the computer screen with a half-written article sitting there, waiting to be edited, "I go to all your other games."

"No, no, no, I don't think you get it. This was the most important game of the season and you were supposed to be there. You're my good luck charm."

"I'm sorry."

"We would've won that game if you were there," he sighed.

"Ashton, I said I'm sorry, I'd make it up to you if I could."

"Oh, you definitely are gonna make it up to me baby girl , and I know just how," and he quickly hung up without another word.

I wasn't completely sure what he meant or what I had gotten myself into but I knew he was on his way back to the apartment. Not even twenty minutes later, I heard the click of the door and I knew he was back. I got up from the couch and shut my laptop to meet him at the door.

"Hey babe" I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned against the door frame. He stayed silent and simply flung his hockey bag from his shoulder onto the floor and kicked his shoes off.
"You look tired, why don't I run you a nice hot bath to relax?"

"I had a shower back at the arena," running a hand through his wet hair. Ashton stepped forward and roughly gripped my arm, "that was very sweet of you to offer, but I have other things I need you to do"

"Wh-"

"Shh" he used his free hand to cover my mouth. Once I stopped trying to free myself from his grasp, he removed his hand from my mouth. His thumb traced my cheek as his stared at my lips. "Are you going to be a good girl for me?"

I nodded and he smirked down at me, "let's go" he took my hand in his and pulled me into the bedroom, shutting the door behind us.

Ashton's fingers hooked around the waistband of my sweatpants and pulled them down my legs so that they pooled at my feet. I stepped out as he made his way back up. He then tugged at the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up over my head. It didn't even faze him that I was already braless.
He held the back of my neck, getting me to look him in the eyes, "I want to be good to you so bad, but you made our team lose, you need to be punished"

I placed a hand on his chest, "but babe, you've got me and leftover pizza in the fridge."

"Don't be cheeky" he smirked, and reached up to pull at my hardened nipples, twisting them with his fingers. I moaned and he attached his lips to mine. His hands found my hips and he turned me around, pulling me up against him so that he could grind his crotch into my bum, before shoving me onto the edge of the bed.

I lay with my stomach down and rested my head on the pillows, ready for whatever Ashton had in store. There was a shuffle and i figured he was just getting his clothes off.

The bed dipped where he climbed in on his knees. His large hands found my ass and kneaded it gently. His rough fingers tapped lightly on the soft skin, contemplating his next move.

"I think I'll let you off easy this time," he spread my cheeks to get a view of my glistening pussy. I felt him take my wrists and wrap a fabric around them. He tied my hands together behind my back.

"Please no, I need to touch you, I need to feel you."

He ignored my pleas, "One," he smacked my left ass cheek, and I could feel the sting slowly spread through my body, "for not being there to support the team."

"Two," I flinched from the anticipation, and he smacked the right cheek, "because it was a really important game and we fucking lost," he hissed.

"Three," he smacked the left cheek harder than the other two times, "since you're such a naughty girl."

He only had so much energy and three was enough to learn my lesson. I tried to turn around and sit back up but his large hands gripped my hips still.

"Not so fast," he laughed.

"But I need you.."

"I'm going to fuck you so hard baby" he groaned out as he pulled my hips up and back into his crotch. I couldn't see his face but I knew his eyes were glued shut and his head was thrown back in pleasure.

The tip of his hard cock rubbed against my entrance, using all his will power to not fuck me senseless. "You know, sometimes when I'm on the ice, all I can think about is you," he eased himself inside of me.

"Fuck" he grunted as he pulled back out ever so slowly. I tried desperately to get him to go faster but he kept his grip tight.

"Faster Ash, don't fucking tease"

He stopped for a moment and pulled at my hair, making me turn and face him, "and I'll get hard, just thinking of your beautiful pussy waiting for me," he was now holding me up against his chest
"Oh fuck you're so wet" he held his cock and rubbed the tip between my folds before thrusting in completely, filling me.

Each thrust was deeper than ever and Ashton was panting like there was no tomorrow. I could feel a layer of sweat building on his chest and the dampness of his hair dripping on my shoulders, "it's easy to hide my boner under all the equipment, but sometimes I need to relieve myself, and I go to the bathroom and open up that picture you sent me." (nudez omg)

Ashton let go of me and I fell back on the bed, still struggling with my hands tied. He turned me over so that I was flat on my back and I got a good view of him hovering above me.

He thrust back into me and kept up a steady pace. His calloused hands reached down to rub my clit in hard circles. "C'mon, I'm almost there babe" he held up one of my legs and placed it over his shoulder, "I'm gonna cum."

His thrusting slowed as I clenched around him. He reached up to cup my boobs in his hands as he pulled out and released over my stomach.

Ashton leaned down to whisper in my ear, "you better be at my next game,"