Chapter One

All reserved by heyitsehune.

---

Narrator's Pov.

"Since when her condition worst as like this ?" Doctor Hwang asked Mr Kim as he eyeing Seunghwan. He look at that girl which brushing a barbie doll's hair, and singing kids song. Her hair in messed, the cloth on her already ripped.

"Since 5 years ago, right after she wake up from her coma" Doctor Hwang sighed and continued watching Seunghwan's attitude. The girl with a long-messed hair is now crying without any reason. "How will we fixed her condition ?" It's all about Seunghwan, if the girl started apprearing once again. Everything will be ended, she only the one who have the huge power.

"Tell me all about her, all about the incident and that guy named oh sehun" Doctor Hwang seems like hopeless when he saw how worst Seunghwan's condition. Her sickness seems like can't be fixed. "Don't tell him" and suddenly the cracked voice come out, both of Doctor Hwang and Mr Kim look at the girl with teary eyes in the room.

"I said, don't tell him !" She acted like crazy woman, and scream out of her lungs. She rubbed her own hair, and started to hurting herself. "Once you tell him, everyone is this world will be dead" She smirk, and walk slowly towards Doctor Hwang and Mr Kim. They step back once, when she walk closer to them. "I want soul, i want to die. And don't tell him about my life ! Because it's all mine. Only mine ahhhh" she fall on the ground, and scream without any stop while hitting herself. "It's all about that guy named sehun and because of him, i'm living like this" she said while laugh like an evil woman. She then continued tearing, and laughing at the same time.

"Let me tell you the story.. Come here kids, i want to tell you a story" She smile, and took those doll with her. She softly pull the doll's hair and laughing. "You ugly now, just like me" She hugged a doll, and start telling a story while kneeing on the floor. Doctor Hwang recorded all the voice of Seunghwan that she muttered.

And all about the story is..

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

7 Years ago.

"Isn't this beautiful ?" I took the paint, and hugged sehun's waist. I heard him humming, and made the hug tight. I putted my head on sehun's shoulder and felt his manly scent. "You know what's more beautiful ?" He said while sending me a smile. I want this forever, for the rest of my life. This kind of feels that made me my life full of love and happiness.

"What it is ?" I teased him a little, and sent him a wink. I hold his hand and touch his cheeks softly. He leaned his close face to me, and whispered something. "It's you, pretty" i slapped his cheeks slowly, i laugh at his words. This is not for corny time sehun ah. "You wished" I broke the eyes contact with him, and place the painting on our table. "You more precious than this thingy" he rolled his eyes, and eyeing the painting.

"This things, is a symbol of our love. Once it broke, i can't promised our love will even be better" I stand beside him and smile, he putted the painting and patted my shoulder. "No power can against our love, Seung ah" He turn my face at him, and putted his arm around my neck. "I love you" he hugged my tightly, and breath out of the happiness. I closed my eyes and wanting the time to stop.

"Let's play" He broke the hug, and I blink my eyes. He carry my around his arm. And turn around many times until i got dizzy. He putted me down and I attacked him with tickling him around his tummy. "I want be like this forever, promised you'll be with me" He said, as i stopped. I look into his eyes and see love. "Promised" and all the words i muttered is only for him. Even if he's not my first love but he will be the last and no one will even can replaced him. I don't want to erase him from my life and keep his love with mine.