Last Chapter - Goodbye (2)

[Check Out my new books "Bucket Tales"]

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Seunghwan's Pov.

"Nuts" I replied.

"I guess we should end this call-section ? Let's move to.." I cutted the emcee's words. "Wait, I've something to say" I take a long breath. I stare at the audience.. Seunghwan! It's the time. "I actually know it" I said.

Know what ?

"I know that you've been following me this whole week, I know you wait for me every morning right in front of my door and get off from my sight whenever I went out"

"I know you're the one who asked the coffee-boy to add more sugar in my coffee and dwindle the amount of Cheese in my sandwich.." But i don't care.. Did I ? Yes I didn't.

"But I ignore those whole things because I don't have any feelings for myou, so please just leave" I ended my words.

Tutt. And that's how the call has ended.

---

2 Years Later..

"We've arrived Seunghwan" Mr Kim said. "Sure. Pick me when I called" I get off from the car and look a sport stadium in front of me. "Enjoy" I smiled at him.

Finally, it's done. One and only... Piramid Love's Stadium. I entered the stadium, It's dark and empty. I've imagined this place, surrounded by alot of people with different feelings. Some of them want this team to win, some of them want that team to win and some doesn't feel anything at all.

There's a cheers.
Laughs.
Crowd.
Amazing! But now, it is just me and you. Empty.

No cheers.
No sounds.
Just me looking at you.

And suddenly, the Stadium is bright with a lighting everywhere.

Turn On. Someone turn on the light.

"Ah! That old-coach why is he asking me to practice at this hour. Well, he is crazy by the way" Someone muttered loudly inside of the Stadium. His words can be heard clearly. "Jerrrkkk!" He screamed.

Ouch! And suddenly a baseball ball landed on my head. "Yah! Are you crazy ?!" I shouted back.

"Oh my god, someone's here! Why would a person- alone.. In the dark! this hour.. oh" I still can't see his figure but I can heard his words. "A ghost?!"

What is he? 5? 6? 8? 9? A ghost?!

"I'm a human, smartass!" I said. I took the ball with me, and walk towards him. "Hey you! Don't you dare to turn your back at me! Show me your face. Look at me, Now!"

"I- well. I'm sorry. I don't know someone's here actually" Still showing me his back. "I said, Look at me!"

"Okay!"

And as he turn at me..

You found me.
No.
fate.
It's fate that.. found us.

"Seunghwan ?"

"Sehun ?"

Tragic.

How tragic is this.

I've been living my life, without him. For 2 years. And it's all fine. But why ? Why did this happened again ? A circle. It will never end, it is?

"You're a baseball player?!" From a CEO.. wow! That's amazing. "It's not like you don't know that I like to play baseball.." oh. he did.

"What are you doing here ?" We said in common. "You first" again.

"This is mine" I said. "This Stadium?" I nod as he asked. "I don't know you're interested in sport"

"Don't be sarcastic on me" He looks different. He's not sehun that I used to know. He's bright and.. happy.

Opposite.

From me. I'm not happy. I'm not bright. I'd still the same. "So, this place is mine. And you're practicing. Between the two of us, who should leave? I honestly thinks it's awkward to be here alone with you. And I came here first" I said directly. "Look at you now, full of powers. Well, you need my money to build this by the way. I'm an athlete now. I'm the one who paid for this place. So?"

"I can cancel the payment just like that, silly" I rolled my eyes. "Silly? You can't even run 100 meters. This is not your place. Sport is something that you can't related" his words! This is so annoying.

"And you should know that 2 years is not a short ages" I replied. "So you're saying you can won over me ?" He smirked.

"Let's do this!"

---

"Just because of you're a girl, that doesn't mean I will take easy on you" I don't ask you to take easy on me though. "You'll lose, loser"

1!
2!
3!

Ready, start!

"I WON! I WON! I WON!" I stick my tongue out to him. "Fine!" He said. "Well, who's the losers now ?" I laugh. "You, losers"

"You can't even won over a girl, how did you become a baseball player though" I laughed, it's funny how he lose over me but yet he's a baseball player! Don't say that.

"You did it in purpose, don't you?" I asked him. "Do what?" I knew it. "You did, You lose over me. You did it in purpose"

"What are you talking about ?" Stop it, Oh Sehun! "Why? Why did you did it?" I look at him and says my words seriously. "I just want to make you smiled again, and by losing. I did"

"Why it is important to make me smile?!"

"Because you've been living this life without any feelings. And I know i'm the reason why" No you're not. It's my choice to do it! It's mine. "Stop doing this to me! Stop it!"

"You just make me confused with your sweet words!"

"I hate you for that!"

"I hate you!"

"Go away, and leave now"

"Before I kick you out..."

I shouted from the top of my lungs but he doesn't reply me any. "Why did you end that call oh sehun? Why did you leave me just like that? Why ?" I can't take this anymore. I kneel on the ground and my tears came out. "Why.."

"I haven't heard anything about you, I miss you. But then, you never appear and stalk me again. I always try my best to find you but.. there's no you" You're cruel. This is so unfair. You still have your happiness when i lost mine. "Because I get my answer always from you" He said.

"What answer?"

"You need a time, I gave you a time. But I never know if it's too long"

What.