Chapter Eight

All reserved by heyitsehune.

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

3 hours.

It's already freaking 3 hours, and the meeting finally ended. I don't even know what they talking about, it just about those charity even and new store for our Piramid Love. And all of it is just lame as hell.

Sehun ; I didn't do it in purpose. It's grammar wronged !

I prevent my lips from smile again when i see his 20th messages, it's already 20 times since he sent the same message again and over again.

"Goodbye Madam Son" Kim Junghwa bowed at me, and i sent her a smile. "Have a nice day !" Another workers left the meeting hall. And one by one of them is bowing at me nonstop.

At this moment, it just me and sehun.

"I'm not a joke huh ?" I turn around with the chair, and laugh at sehun. "I said.." I cutted his sentence with my words and smirk. "Yeah, it's grammar correction's fault" I continued teased him, while he zoning out of space and look at the table blankly.

"Yah ! I said so, it wasn't my fault" he added with sluttering tone, and he can't even control his emotions. "Hmm, i did trust you then" before he let out his sighed, i added another words "lying" u muttered the words slowly, but in fact a louder for sehun even heard me.

"I hate you too" i stand, and glanced at him. He pissed off and hitted the table. I turn once again, and i see the old image of his. I shook my head when the  imagination apprear, shit. Don't think about that. "Where are you going now ?" I ignore him, and left the meeting hall. He's so dangerous even it's already 7 years ago.

---

Sehun's Pov.

I let out my heavy sigh as i see her gome from my sight. She won't even trust my words, because she born to be like that. What can i even do ?

"President, You still here ?" I follow the voice and see Mi Hye, i miss you.

Guess what ? It's Mi Hye.

"I was about to go" i said in whispers tone. I see she's walking towards me, her scent and smile. I missed it alot, i regret i lost her at the moment. "She's pretty" She said while looking at seunghwan's place. She smile and handed all of the documents. "Wait" i grabbed her hand as she started walk.

"Why are you leave me ?" I look into her eyes, all i see is only pain that hurted the whole of her life. "Because i scared i hurted you" She pull my hand away, and sent the last smile for me. Mi hye ah. You don't know how much yourself effected me. "I'll never let you go !" I yelled before she left me alone, none girl on this worlds will ever replace your place Mi Hye ah.

---

I walk outside the building, no bodyguards around me. And i felt i'm broke right after i met Mi Hye. I felt a gaze that following me, but ignore the feel and continued walk. "Shh" and suddenly someone push me and wrapped my mouth with his hand. I felt my heart beat will exploded soon. Whose this guy.

"Let me go, and i'll give you anything. You want" I gulped as he bring me in the dark spot behind the building. "I want you time" that's voice.. Seunghwan. I heard her laugh as she let me go. "You look so pale, President" i hitted my chest slowly and burst into laugh. I can dead because of shockness just now and now you are laughing as hell ?