Chapter Six

All reserved by heyitsehune.

[A/N : Since, Seunghwan wasn't in her normal attitude so I think, i should showed Sehun's pov. But not for the rest of story]

---

Sehun's Pov.

"What's wrong with smiling ?" She stand, and leave me spechless there. She's smiled. That's new. "This is your first smile after.." She shook her head, she scoff a little before i can't finish my words. "I already smile when you struggling with those eggs" She winked at me, and leave the kitchen. That's meant it wasn't really hard for her to smile.

"Doctor Hwang and Mr Kim is just overacting, I didn't smiled because did you even happy when you stuck in the same room for 7 Years ?" She added, and glanced once at me before she totally left. But why Mr Kim asked me to called him when i see Seunghwan smiling. What's really up with this girl actually. Why it's always complicated.

Once i want to know about somebody, that's meant she's are my distraction. But why it's musted be Seunghwan again. "Am I attract you that much ?" I startled as i heard her voice again. "Huh ?" I blink my eyes, and stare blankly at her. I shook my head in shock and sent her a smile. "I guess, i did" She chuckled, and smirk a bit. I can't let her attraction, distracting me this much. Pull yourself together sehun, either she's changed or not. It is not your matter.

"Let's watch pororo ?" I laugh as i heard she said that, what with that cartoon ? Aren't this type of girl like to watch fashion show or even those event. "You jokes well" She changed the channel, and the song of pororo began. It's already 6 pm, she will changed whenever after this time. "Let's watch Miranda's Kerr show okay ?" I took the remote from her, and changed again. "Aish, i'm more sexier than her. You can just stare at me" She push the select button and turn into pororo channel once again.

"Fashion Show !" "Pororo" "Fashion Show !" She fold her arm, and throw the remote at me. "You won" she pout and mocks slowly. She rarely watch television when we still together, she only watch when she want to watch those painting tutorial. "Aren't you should painting now ?" I said, as i see she rolled her eyes. Saying 'I'm-Not-Talking-To-You' .

"Yo diva, i'm talking" i heard her sighed. "I can't paint anymore" the incident made her sleep in coma for 2 years, and because of that she lost her skill. I'm sorry. "You better go into your room, it's already 6. You know who was me right ?" Aish, is she needed to say that. I know how creepy she is when it's come night. "Sure" I stand, and walk towards my room. I glanced at her many times before i went into the room. Keep calm sehun, creepy-seunghwan wasn't really bad.

---

10:00 pm

I rubbed my eyes, shit. How can i sleep when it's still early. At this time, i'm usually hanging out in the club and there's alot of girls around me.

"Sehun ah, Sehun ah" I bulge my eyes, as i heard someone cry outside. Seunghwan. "Our babies, is crying. Go out and play with them" Her voice cracked, and those tearing voice never stop. This is the reason why taking care of her wasn't an easy job. "The wheels on the bus goes around and around" she continued singing, with her slowly voice but still scary. Sometime she laugh and cry. "Baby, i'm home !" I heard she yelled, i never felt this scare for the rest of my life.

I want blood.

I heard her whispers, i breath uneasy, how i hope i can jump from this condominium and die. "Yah, hurry up and get out" i heard she began to shouts at me. I stand slowly and step by step i walk closer to the door. "Tok Tok" I startled, as i heard she knocking the door. "Are you in here ? Because i already cook a dinner for us. Spoiled chicken" It's making me more scared, and why even i agreed to be her medicine.

"Seunghwan ah, promised you won't killed me ?" As i finish the words, i heard her evil laugh. "I won't, but if you look delicious. I can't promised" I gulped, i hold the door's knob. And open it. Whatever happened, god please bless me. I closed my eyes as i can felt i already open the door.

Krek.

I open my eyes, and i see the vase broke. Where's seunghwan, this is making me crazy. "Miss me ?" I turn my face at her. My body totally shaking when i see at her. I felt the whole of my blood stop working. I see the girl wearing the whole white, those messy hair and she's carrying a doll. "I said, miss me ?" She smirk, and crawling at me. Can i just die now. "Yes" I sluttering, and she made her eyes even bigger. "London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down" She swing the doll, and acted it was her baby.

"Isn't she's cute" She walk near to me, touch my hair slowly. "Hey cute boy" I turn pale, when i see she pull the doll hair again. That's why she had alot of bold doll. "Why are you froze there ?" She turn into emotional one, and it's look she's seems teary. I can't hold this anymore. Sorry, but yes. I did scared now. "Are you running away ?" As she moved closer, i step back. "Ahhh" i yells, and run into my room.

I seems like scary-cat, but who crazy person that will stand with that creepy girl. She seems like a ghost.. I mean Annabelle. Or even the conjuring. Or whatever it is. "Am i scared you ?" I hides under the bed, shit. Why i didn't locked the door before i went in. "Am i ? Am i sehun ah ?" You more than anything, you more scary than every ghost i ever meet.

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

"Am i ? Am I sehun ah ?" I muttered those words, i see he's hiding under the bed. I smirk, and bring my doll come along. "I see you, are you playing hide and clap ? Then clap now" I sitted beside the bed, and turn my face at him. "Don't kill me" he said with husky voice. I hope i can kill you, after what you did to me. But why my heart don't even let me to do that.

As i slowly putted my hand, towards him. Suddenly i felt the sight getting blurred. This happened 7 years ago too, i can't breath easily, and i feel the same pain like what i felt before. Why is it coming back ? I didn't turn normal yet, but why.. Am i changing to normal. But why musted sehun be my medicine again.

I touch my head, and groaned loudly. "It's hurt" i gulped as i hold the illness. No one words can ever explain how hurted i'm right now. "Help me" I look into sehun eyes, as the sight getting dark. I let my tears crossing over my cheeks, before the pain that i felt can't ever controlled. If I'm changing for a real, then i need to stay with sehun for the rest of my life.

"Seunghwan !" He escape himself from under the bed, but before that the bed hitted his head. And he groaned aching. I smile, as i see it. How can he made me smile, when even i'm dying to holding this pain. He only the person that can ever made my smile showed. I don't know how he did, but he has the power. "I don't know what to do" he said in honest, just call doctor hwang then. "But i did do this 7 years ago, when you in illness" no, don't do that again. I don't want you to muttered those words once again.

"But i didn't meant this things, i hope this will made the illness gone from you. Once again, i didn't meant it okay ?" Yes, you won't and you never will meant what will you say to me. I nodded, and giving him a chances to say those things.  the darkness shot my eyes, sehun hurry up. My sickness getting worst. Suddenly, i felt warm arm wrapping my body. He hugged mu from back, and breath out. "I love you"

And the pain that making me dying, suddenly gone. I felt nothing. The sight getting normal, and eveything seems fine. So that's the medicine. The words i love you from sehun. The words wil changed me, thanks.

---