Chapter Eighteen

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Narrator's Pov.

"Blue Code! Patient 675. Blue Code" Doctor Hwang, run as fast as he can. He open the door and breath uneasy. "Check her heartbeat, Look at the body stability and reflect the last check out" He give the nurse and doctor a instructions. They all do their own work. "Her heartbeat is low, Nurse Kim take a package of B+ blood" one of the doctor shouts. Chaos, the first thought that came out in everyone mind.

"Call the psychology, she need a treatment again" Doctor Hwang stare blankly at Seunghwan. It's been two days, seven times in a days. All of the doctor will run into her room because of her unstable condition. "Her sickness is getting even worse, even more than 7 years ago" Doctor Hwang look at Mr Kim with unreadable stare. "It because 7 years ago she never get hurted, and now. She get stabbed twice. The pain is even more hurting than the first one" He sighed, while hearing the beat of Seunghwan's heartbeat. "It's stable, Doctor" One of the nurse said, and took the whole medicine then get out.

"Stable, Unstable, Stable, Unstable. No one knows what she's thinking. Why she didn't wake yet ?" Two days, since she left sehun... And all the sweetness became memory. Since then, the darkness knocked her eyes. She can't see anything, like what Doctor Hwang said. It will started with darkness, screaming and cries. And she did. She did that for 8 hours, without stop. By the time flew away, with a hopes sehun will comeback to her. She's fainted, and her condition getting worse day by day. Her mental illness, slowly killing her inside. Even it's look fine doesn't mean it was healed.

"Called that sehun guy for warns" doctor hwang sitted beside sleep-seunghwan. "She's  sleeping but I don't know what is her dreams, that dream making her condition like this" this is will be the hardest part of your life, Son Seunghwan.  "Call, Oh Sehun as soon as possible" Mr Kim look at Doctor Hwang. "What are you thinking, you know that guy will destroy Seunghwan" He increased his voice, last time Doctor Hwang the one who wants Seunghwan to met as they think Sehun is her medicine but now that guy making things even harder.

"She make a dealed with us, 5 days. If she continued like this. We will killed her, either it was accident or whatever" Mr Kim look patiently at Dr Hwang. This is nuts, They never thought to kill Seunghwan. They never wanted Piramid Love, they didn't need those money but They wants Seunghwan to stay alive. "That guy sehun, he will live happily while this girl is dying because of him! And you just want to let it go ?" Dr Hwang increas his voice, how can they let Sehun live in happiness while Seunghwan here is aching all over her soul.

"He's not" he's not ? "What are you talking about, Mr Kim?" Mr Kim turn his face at Dr Hwang, he sent him a smile. "Sehun, he can't even smile. He's not happy" The words hitted Dr Hwang's heart. "What do you mean ?" He look at Mr Kim back, and eyeing that guy in serious way. "We are all know Mihye is not Seunghwan, Mihye not the one who made him recovered and turn normal"

And sehun don't need to know that. He just can leave Mihye if he really loved Seunghwan. "Sehun loved her, Doctor" Doctor Hwang scoff and smirk a bit. "Loved, it was past tense" Doctor Hwang glanced at Seunghwan for the last time before left the room, and Mr Kim is silent. "Wake up Seung, Please. Or Sehun.." Mr Kim sighed. Why is she having this kind of illness. Even medicine doesn't suit with her body. He looks at her and shook her head. I'm better be going, he thought. When Mr Kim was about to stand...

"If you ever meet someone who cry over the thunder while you're aching"

Seunghwan. He turn away, and find Seunghwan gripped his wrist. "I don't want Sehun to live with me, without any love existed" Sehun. That's was she's thinking and dream of for along of her sleep. "Don't hurt him, because... He's worth to be happy" She let his wrist, and smile weakly at Mr Kim.