Chapter Three

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Sehun's Pov.

I closed my eyes, and touch my hand which is full of bandages. Why i'm doing this to myself. It's Sunday, and i need to take some rest. I can't even watch the television, i can't do anything. My mind is messed, i can't think carefully. I need to meet Doctor Hwang and Mr Kim.

Why would Seunghwan, is still alive ?

I can't be like this, i need to get myself back. I heard the notification of my phone. I took and glanced at it. What's now ? After one, and one. I'm too tired for carried this mistakes.

[ Yewon ; I watched the news. ]

I groaned loudly, as i see her message. You now searching for death Kim Yewon, if i got caught then you also will be in trouble. You can't escape, you won't and you never.

I took a breath, and let it out as i walk around the park around my condominium. I already made huge mistakes in my life. I dirted my hand with blood, as i planned the incident for Seunghwan. What have i done, how will i denied the fact. I walk, and stop slowly, wanting to calm myself.

This sunday, which is today. It's already 7 years since I left Seunghwan.

"Dear, star please bring me up there" i heard someone yelling, not far from me. I want to go up there too, but i know. Reality won't let me.

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

It's sunday.

I scared of Sunday, i want to die. I only want to leave this world. I want my existing gone. "Mrs Son, this is your meal" i run and hide behind the bed, as i see Mr Kim sent me a food. I'm shaking because of sadness and i afaird of everything. "Seung ah" I began, to scream when he walk closer to me. He sighed, and sent me a smile. I felt good when i see his figure, gone from my sight.

I took a glanced at the window, Seoul Korea scenery at the night. I want to go out, and feel how life are. But this 7 years, i never escape from this room. I felt the tears crossing my cheeks, this sunday. It's already 7 years since sehun left me. Why are you doing this to me, i never smile. I mean i can't smile for this 7 years. I want to go out, and live like what normal people does. But the whole world scared me. I was too small, and nothing.

"Mrs Seunghwan, I'll go out for a minute. Please do not leave this place okay ? Sleep well" i heard Mr Kim muttered the words, i didn't turn at him and continued kneeing while watching the whole night. He will go out for a minute. No, you can't do that seunghwan. World hates you, and you scared of everything. I bitted my lips, thinking what i gonna to do.

Don't let the darkness attacking your whole life.

I stand as i remember what mom told me, i can't just stay here and do nothing. I want my old life back, even my sickness against me to. But what's wrong with walking around the park ? I  step, and took the jacket. I'm going to do this for real.. Am i ? I slowly open the door. This will be my first time, than ever. I see atmosphere around me, why i didn't even stepped out from that room. I walk towards the door, and pressed the lock.

I'll leave this place, i'll walk wherever i wanted.

---

The lift flew out, and i see the exist door in front of me. If the star can gone from the sky why i can't. If the moon can stay at it's place either it's daytime or night, why can't I. Then i walk towards the door, the last step that will changed my whole life.

"World, i'm sparkling" I closed my eyes, when the wind blows out. I missed this felt, like what i want. I'm a humans too, even i'm the princess of the Biggest Company but i'm still a girl who had the feels and heart. The breeze touching me, and i tried to smile.