Chapter Seven

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Sehun's Pov.

I love you.

She turn good, and breath easily. "Thanks" that's the last words, from her. Before she knock down and fainted. I sighed and take the brush on the table. "You used to be pretty before" I closed my eyes and sighed again when i placed her head on my arms. "Why are you changed this bad, i don't want to be your medicine " I brush her hair slowly, and i took those doll from her hand. I took her head and slowly wrapped her around my arm.

"Please, don't" I carried her with bridal style, and open her door's room. I placed her body on the bed, and covered her with a blanket. I placed her head carefully on the pillow and wipe the tears around of her cheeks. "Sleep well" I sent a smile, before i leave. I walk and suddenly i can felt she hold my hand.

"Thankyou, again. For being my medicine" I glanced at her and see the smile plastered her face. And this is the second smile of her. What will i do ? If i did changed this girl once again.

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

Ring. Ring.

I groaned as i heard the alarm ringing. Geez. That's bother me alot. I yelled when the ache suddenly attacking my head. Why i'm being such a drunker now, why i think i drink alot last night. I remember what happened, wow that's a really weird dream.

"Sehun Sehun Sehun ah" I run towards sehun, as i can felt the aroma of the dishes. "Yah ! Sehun" i breath uneasy, when i reached the kitchen. "What dream now ?" He said in emotionless tone, that's really annoyed me. If i can, i'll punch his face right now. It's not about i can't. But yeah, nobody knows.

"I dream, hahahaha. I dreaming about you. It's too weird. Until i laugh as i wake up" i sitted on the chair, and started eating the snacks on the table. "What dream ?" He's still didn't bother me, and just focusing on his cooks. When he even don't know how to cook.

"I dream, you said i love you to me. And even hug me. Isn't that weird ? Yah, be carefull the oil is already boiling" i eyeing sehun from here, and muttered those nonsense things. "Stop eating, we need to attend the meeting" meeting. Since i'm born i never wanting to be richy and had a wealth family. I just want to be the normal one, if i'm just ordinary girl i won't lost my love 7 years ago because of money.

I sighed, and hoping how can my life be if i born once again. "Are you sigh ? For the entire of my life i never seen you sigh before" sure i'm always sighing, i'm a human too. What human that didn't even sighed when he or she had a problem. "I always slept in those meeting, i don't want to" i fold my hand, and continued chewing the snacks. Maybe i'm stubborn but hell no i'll definitely go to that damn meeting.

"I said we should go there. Hurry eat and take a bath. Either you want or not, i don't care. So don't-- ouch !" He said in toneless mood at the beggining, but he jump startled and yelling. I said so, be carefull. The oil is already boiled. But you are the one who don't even listen to my words. "Don't ask either i'm okay or not. Because i'm not" i was about to say that, but suddenly he cutted my words. Can't you see me as a girl ? I mean, respect me how girl used to be.

"Eat fast" He rolled his eyes, and give me the plate. "Can you cutted it for me ? I just want to eat abit" he control his annoyed, and took the knife. I'm just asking for help, that even bother you oh sehun. "How much ? This" He raised his eyebrow, and i shook my head. "This ?" I shook again, and giving him no answer. "So you want like this ?" I nodded, as he cutted the hotdogs into the pieces.

"It less than 3 centimeters of hotdog, you need to eat more" he took the another fries, and mixed it in my mouth. I'm near to chocked with his actiom, how can he treats a girl like that. Am i seems like a guy to him ? "I don't want to be fat though" I said while chewing the fries, i admit it. It does feel so good and perfect. I mean the food, not sehun.