Chapter Twenty-One

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Hardly recommended you to listen to any song that sound sad ? Thankyou!

Sehun's Pov.

"Hey Mr, hello! Are you there ?"

By stop, be happy with someone who you want to be with.

Mr Kim's voice didn't leave my mind and It keep repeating. Seunghwan is all fine, she's okay. I shouldn't be demand and just be greatful. "Oh my god! Seriously, did you hate me or what ? Mr! Mr!" You throw her away, don't you. I ask myself many times, I try to love anyone else but Seung gaze never leave me. I never realized how important and special you are to me. "Damn it! Are you just crying ? Then if you wanna cry because of your failed love then go away.." Haish why this humans is so loud.

"Yes! I'm. I threw my true love away and I waste my time. I hurted her! So ? Is that enough! Satify ?!" And about a second I finally realized, I'm not alone. I'm at the train station and freak queing for the train's ticket. "And do I look, I care ?" Damn it. Sehun, you are already stupid enough with give Seung so much pain but why did you need to embarrass yourself in public. "I don't ask you to care, though" Still, pride is pride.

"Stalker" Oh wait. As insert my money and get the ticker. I turn back and laugh sarcasticly. "Glasses, nice to meet you again" I ruffled her hair into the mess and leave. "Yah!" I heard her yell and burst into laugh. That voice is kinda familiar, I turn back again and analyzing Mrs Glasses. "Haha" as the thoughts hit my mind, I laugh and shock my head many times. No way! Why would that rude girl look like Seunghwan. This is nuts. She's not, that's impossible. "Like what you see ?"

"Yes" I replied. Wait, what ?

"I knew it!" I look in front of me, and.. How she gets here ? I mean. She was there.. And suddenly happened to be here. Wow! "Not all yes meant yes" I smirked. "By the way, how and when did you get here ? You are over there just now" at that moment I start to think negatively. Is she a ghost ? Am I the only person that only can see her gaze. "I'm in front of you when you're busy looking at my perfectionist. Thanks to this god beautiful creature" She smiled and waved at me. I just shook my head, dear god aren't it was too ealier to sent someone new into my life. I look at the girl's back, before the fate bring her to me. I should distanced myself from loving, hurting or letting anyone. I scared, because what's is coming is better.

---

"Next station Myeongdong, Next Station Myeongdong" I heard the speaker. There's other 2 station before mine. "You want to sit here ?" The middle-aged woman offered. I shook my head and sent her a smile. "Next is my station, you can sit here" I blink my eyes twice, and nodded. "Thank you, alot" I ruffled her daughter's hair and the little girl smiled at me. "Fated always bring us together"

As I sitted, someone greet me. I bulge my eyes and see someone who wrapped her body with black jacket. "Who are you ?" I can see her movement of shook her head. "Glasses" fated. And fate also the one who bring me to Seunghwan. I don't know what is my life, but I know god already write it properly. "Are you cold ?" I asked and she finally took her jacket away. Showing her face that still wearing mask and glasses. "Is this a new fashion ? What are you, Popstar ?" She laughed. It's familiar.

"I'm not stupid, I've an allergics so my beautify wasn't ready to show up" this girl is full of herself, like seriously. "Allergics of what , love ?" Her laugh getting louder, and I give a signal to slow down her voice. "Maybe it was. Maybe I'm allergic to broken heart guy..." I raised my eyebrow, broken heart guy. It's me ? How dare she said.. "No! Before you get exploded. I'm allergic to prawn" she was.

"Prawn ?" She nodded. Their voice, allergies except their personality it was the same. "Why ? 'Your' super someone allergic to prawn too ?" How did she knew about it. Why is she so relatable with Seunghwan. Alot, relatable. "You are psychotic! You are creepy oh my god" I turn my face in front and ignored her mumbles.