Chapter Nineteen

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Sehun's Pov.

"Sehun, what are you doing here ? Dating umh ?" Mihye walk towards me and I just shook my head. "I'm just relaxing my mind" I sent her a smile and continued enjoy the fantastic view of the beach. "There's no time for relaxing your mind sehun, it's time for our engagement photo shoot!" She squeal loudly, and putted her arm around my shoulder. It's different when I'm with Mihye, and whenever I company by Seung. It's warm seung, when you are beside me.

"Now ? The photo shoot dateline is today ?" I asked her without question look on. "Yes! And Yes! We should be going now" I nodded sligthly and sighed while looking at her. I hate this feelings when I got what I want but it seems not completed yet. This is what happiness is ?

"So I was thinking maybe we should used this beautiful scenery of beach for our photo ?" Mihye asked, while playing with my fingers. I just stare there blankly while my mind is blew away. "We should surfing. And take a photo of it. It will be great!" All seunghwan care is about myself, before and now. Girls search forever, and boys search for better. For her, if even I miss her even a little, it was millions things. I shook my head and throw my mind away.

"But you don't know how to swim, Mihye" I said, and she slowly let go my shoulder. "Me ? I'm a good swimmer!" She laugh a bit and look at my. "You scared of the water! or sea or whatever it is" I said while scoffed, this girl is such a dreamer. Her expression changed and smile weakly at me. "You are tired, sehun" I'm not. It just my mind wasn't here with my soul. I'm all well. "Do you remember ? I've to give you CPR last time we swim together..."

It's seunghwan.

She can't swim. She scared of water. She... Is Seunghwan not Mihye. What is wrong with my mind, Sehun you choose to be with her, and why Seunghwan still haunted my feelings and mind ?

"You are tired sehun.." She paused. "guess this is not the right time for the photoshoot, but there's a place we need to go.." She smiled at me, I sighed and follow her behind. "You drive, okay ?" I asked her, and she nodded sligthly. It was for me, or the truth is I'm not tired but there's something keep disturbing me. The problem with love is, you can fall in love with someone you want..so they can. Seunghwan, please replace me with someone that worth to be with you. I hurted you many times, and being with me will made your situation even harder.

---

"Sehun, we were arrived" I opened my eyes widely, and see the atmosphere around me. I took a while for recognized the place. "Remember this place ?" I nodded. This is the place where I met Mihye, and where I can see everything when the light turn on. "I decided to make our photoshoot here and of course at the beach too.. But are you agree ?" Sometime I know everything about Mihye, but sometime she's a stranger for me. "Of course, let's check this place together" I say I over you, Seunghwan. But yet I still remember even a little things about you. "Geez, go rest and sit there. I'll check the whole thing by my own" I leave the car and allowed Mihye to check the paint-class alone.

"Mrs Oh sehun ? It's been a while!" as I sitted on the bench, someone yelled my name from behind. "Ha Jun ?" I smiled as I recognize him, Lee Ha Jun. He is the middle-aged guy that help me alot back then. I sent him a smile, time flew away so fact. It just like yesterday I came here and learn how to paint even I can't see. "What are you doing here ?" He sitted beside me. I just smile weakly and point at Mihye who's talking with Ha Jun's wife. "For my photoshoot" He nodded and laugh a bit. "She is beautiful girl, sehun. I remember she help you to recover. It's look like miracles but It was reality" Who knows Mihye will be my fairy-godmother that recovered my illness. Her existing is enough to made me happy. "Yeah, Mihye is indeed" Ha Jun look at me with a question look and raised his eyebrow. "I thought you and your light are together but you.. are with Mihye ?"  I laugh at Ha Jun's words, so who is the person that be my light other than Mihye. "Mihye is my light, Ha Jun" And as I finised my words Ha Jun look more shocked than before. "Ahh, Song Mihye... I thought that lucky girl is seunghwan"

Seunghwan ?

Wait, What ? How did Ha Jun knows about Seunghwan. Ha Jun knew about Seunghwan existing and how can that happened. "How do you know Seunghwan, Ha Jun ?" I asked him and he burst out of laugh. "Are you kidding me ? What kind of question is that..!" He shook his head many times while laugh. "Of course I know who's Seunghwan, she is the one that help this guy named oh sehun painting everyday, And she's your light also you recovered because of her.. She's the miracle!"

She's the one who help me.
She's the one who teach me painting.
She's my light.
She's the miracles.

And mihye ?

"Too bad, I think she's gone right after you recovered and I guess after that Mihye attend the painting class and met you huh ?" Mihye wasn't the one, she just meant to be there when seunghwan leave. I just realized I never love someone else other than Seunghwan. I hurted the one that love me so much, I give her a lot of pain and waste her tears. I went through our old memories, Seunghwa ah. And I lied when I said that I didn't miss it.

"Congrats on your married, sehun"

"Goodbye sehun! See you tomorrow okay ?" I see Mihye walk far away from me until I lost her shawdow. I took my phone out and dialed Seunghwan's number. The call answered, but there's no hello or greet. Either it's Mr Kim or Doctor Hwang.. Seunghwan is lying on her sickness because of him. Even in your dreams she wouldn't answer your call Sehun.

"I don't know who you are, I don't know what is love are but one thing you should know is I never regret missing, spending, loving with you" I paused.

"Perhaps a heart is the size of a fist, because we never built to fight for what we love.. Don't cry because you don't lost me. I lost you. Sarcife is not a small things and you did that a lot. Seung, being with you is something that the best for me. And I'm not the best for you.. I'm sorry I let you go when I knew it now I shouldn't.." Letting you go is something I don't want to even your are my last chances.

"Being with you made me happy, seeing your happiness made me happier and the happiest is when I'm letting you because I know I'm not the one" Time stopped for a while, when I heard her cracked voice through the phone. "Sehun, we meant to love each other but don't meant to be together" There's no one else in this world will ever replace your smile, place, heart and they way I look at you. It just you who will got it from me.

"Sehun.. You started it. And I want to end it. Be happy"

Last time you ask me to be happy, I still thought you are the reason why.