Chapter Seventeen

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Seunghwan's Pov.

Why does you keep living, and breath even everything falling apart ? Because you know, the feelings that you felt right now, It will make someone you loved happy. If sehun find his happiness, why would I'd be sad ?

"Mrs Son, you can come in now" I nodded and take me step slowly. As the door flung i see Doctor Hwang and Mr Kim is having their tea time. "It's been a while since you're here, what's the matter ?" Mr Kim take a sip of his coffee and take a glanced of me.

"The path, the agreement with Oh Sehun" I paused. "Ah.. What with that ?" I take my breath and look into his eyes. "Whatever you signed or whatever the agreement about. It doesn't matter. Because everything is my decision" Mr Kim stand and walk slowly to me. I can feel the heat of his angry. "He sign something, that saying okay even If you die" Doctor Hwang snapped.

"So, what do you want ?" He smirk and give me unreadable look. "Cancled this whole thing and leave him alone. This war for Piramid Love is between you and me" I need to protect you oh sehun, I don't want him to die because of me. It would just hurts me even more, you need to stay alive for your girl. You  need to live longer, because you deserve the whole happiness. And I don't want to be the one who ruined it.

"Seunghwan.." Doctor Hwang's turn to speak up. I turn my gaze at him as he smiled at me. "The path..." He scoff and laugh slightly. "The path never bothered me, and it wasn't that important. because you know what ?" I look at him. "Because you'll never recovered, you'll having this illness for the rest of your life. Why do we bring sehun to your life ? For this..." He snatch my hand and gripped it.

"Your illness getting worst because of him, he's the one who killing you in silent. Why do we want you to live with him ? Because we want him to hurted you, and.... The illness will killed yourself" He smirk at me and rolled his eyes. "I want you to love him like before, so that he will hurted you and you know what ? We didn't need to dirted our hand for killing you because your mental illness is actually making yourself dying" I felt like thousands knife stabbing my chest. Why would love killing me ? But the most important why would I protect sehun from these jerks. Atleast sehun gave me sweetness of life, before I dissapear forever.

"And you ended up with getting hurted by him again, the real medicine is when he choose to be with you and loved you. But... Song Mihye. She appear now. And you lost" I'm giving up, not losing. "Listen, Take me and don't touch sehun... Do what you want. Take away Piramid Love! But it's me, you deal with, don't barge Sehun in our business" I look at Mr Kim, he closed his eyes and take a long breathe. I just don't want someone die just because somebody that didn't even deserve him. "Look Seunghwan, whatever you do. He will never love you! Mi Hye cheat on him but he still choose her over you. You'll ended die too, because he will never love you"

"That's why! I know I won't owned his love, I know he won't love me back. And why would I let he contributed his life just for the girl that he don't love ?" Even my words hurted me, I acted like it didn't bother me but it's killing me inside. "He's still won't love you, even you did this..." I throw the vase away and breathe a uneasy. "Stop this already! Today, Tonight. I'll ask him for the last time did he love me ?" Even he won't.

"And then ?" Mr Kim smirk, I look at him. "If he said No, we are all now what will happened to me" Mr Kim slowly approaching me. He hold my shoulder and whispers. "Your illness started with, a dark sight of you. You'll cry and scream. And slowly you'll dying"

I'm already death a few years ago, and It's because the same person...

"But just leave oh sehun alone, deal ?" I try to hold my tear. But mostly, I hate the way I can't hate sehun. I just want to lay on his chest and heard his heartbeat. Looking at him choose someone else beside of me it's already killing myself. But why I pretend to be strong ? Because I know he's my one, the only guy that I can falled over. He's my precious, and here I'm fight for him. I wonder if his chest ever aches at the sound of my name the way same as mine, does whenever I hears his.