Chapter Sixteen

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Seunghwan's Pov.

I sighed.
I opened my eyes.
I look around.
I smiled.

I wait for myself for awhile. I love you, too. I remember his words. His feels and his stare. Don't forget about his lips. I can't remember but when I realized my lips already turned with a smile. But on another hand, I scared. I scared the scar will bleeding like what Sehun told me. Everything seems fragile, If we both didn't be careful. This love might broke once again like 7 years ago.

"If you're staying on your bed for the rest of the day just only because you're blushing because of me, you'd better not" I bulge my eyes when I heard Sehun's words from outside. I startled and rolled my body. "Ouch!" I groaned in pain when i fall from the bed.

---

I heard he's struggling with his pan-fray. "You're making so much noise" I opened up my mouth to mutters. "Did I ?" He point at himself and smirk. "So, wanna talk ?" I look at him and still with his smirk on. I know what's is going on. "But, I don't" I fight his words back. And he turn at me.

"Well, I'm not the one who kissing this guy back" He point at himself again, and this time with playful tone. Someone need to stop him now. "So, still didn't wanna talk ?" He handed me a full of overcooked scramble eggs.

"Yeah, It's better than eating this" I shook my head, I still can't trust myself with what I look. This eggs.. It just an eggs. Even kids cooked this well. "If you're planned marrying me, get used to it" I give him a disgust look, as i sitted down right in front of me.

"You want to talk, then started Mr Egg" I took a fork, and forced myself to eat his eggs. I meant the eggs that he cookee, not his eggs. Sorry i'm ruining your innocent brain! "Wanna start dating ?"

Oh, Dating. Just date. What! Wait! Is he just said dating.. "Dating ?!" I shouts like my ear can't work well. I chock the egg, the taste is so horrible and now i'm chocking it. "You can just throw that away, you didn't need to pretend like you're chocking or what just for-not-eating-my fabulous egg" I rolled my eyes, I'm not that bad for throwing this away, even his egg's taste is that bad.

"So, your answer Is ?" Okay we back to this 'date' thingy again. "What for ?" I asked him, trying to maintain my coolness. Just don't be excited. "You can be excited.." He paused "I know you for more than ever! I know you're trying to be cool" Hell yes, he's is my ex-boyfriend people. Never forgot that.

"What for ?" I repeat my question and he give me annoyed look. "First, I don't want to secretly care about you" He winked. "Second, I want.. Nothing" He smirk. "Third, I want you" and here I'm chocking again, this time his orange jucie spill out.

"I said so! If you don't want to, you can just throw this away" He frowned at me. "This is too horrible too waste" I smiled, still thinking of his reason and th answer of his question. "It just No and Yes. Other than that is disqualified" He raised his eyebrow. "Give me a ti-" it yes or no.

"Just give me-" yes. I want to say yes. But. "If you said another than yes or no again, and the answer is yes" I can't heard what he said. "Sehun, I need a-" wait. What is his words before ? I didn't heard what he said.. Why is he smiling.

"I said so, if you said anything than yes or no. The answer is yes!" So it yes. The answer is yes. Shit, I'm going to date with Oh Sehun. Ahh, that's my voice screaming. "So, the answer is Yes!" No. Since when I answered him. This is why people say answer the question according to the instructions.

"Come to my office, at 5 pm, kkay ?" He started.

---

Sehun's Pov.