Chapter Fifthteen

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Seunghwan's Pov.

I don't.

I stare at the upper sky, seeing the beautiful stars lighting up there. I close my eyes for let my tears tearing out slowly. This is what they called as love ? This is even more hurting than ever. I don't understand how life works, my god gave us a heart for getting hurts. Once before this, I thought my life won't changed, and will be as perfect forever. But right after Sehun did that to me. I know, I understand, I get it, I mind it.

Why love existed.

Right when Sehun said he didn't love me, I know why people get hurts. I understand how important he to me, He more special more than i thought he are. I don't get it how he made my life miserable but he's the one who gave the fulls of happiness, tell me. How will i hates him ?

Story of my life, I love and I care, I'll always, Even when i don't want to, Even when i know at the end I'll get a lots of pain. You know what love is, love is when even the simple words as i miss you impacted you. Like the disaster end when the right person said that. He doesn't know how his words affect me, and that's it.

He's in love with someone else, Seunghwan not all sickness had their own medicine. Not all girl had a perfect story line. And not all love is never falled appart. I open the door slightly, I see sehun lying on the sofa.

"I'm sorry, okay ?" He's taking with the phone. "Mihye.." It's Mihye. Mihye. Pull yourself together Wendy, even when you broke many times you need to took the pieces of shits and glued that together. People tell me It's okay to made mistake but don't do it because the same reason. It's not too late to made things right, but why my heart or even my soul.. Why sehun made everything even harder for me!

"Mihye.." He continued mutters. "It something, you teach me how to be someone when you say this to me" I look at his gaze. "Love is mistake, Missing you is disaster, and you is karma" i said that, not Mihye. The smile slowly appear on sehun's face. I stare at him for a seconds. As long as you happy even when it's not me who being beside you and it's not me the reason behind your smile,

I'm happy.

Sehun's Pov.

"Café Clinchê ?" I heard Mihye hummed. Click, i heard the door from Seung's room locked. I turn my face at the door. I get up and slowly approaching her. "Mistakes, I did it again, by loving oh sehun" Her words hitted me, when i heard her mutters outside the room. "Be happy" I heard sobs from her, I glanced at myself.

Am I really loving Mihye ?

---

"Sure, I'm on my way" I hang the call of Mihye. I stopped at the small store around the club. She said she will have some bussiness before our dinner. "This is a good day for give for date a necklace, Come Again!" The workers give me a fake-silver necklace. I cruve a smile at her, and take a glanced. I let my heavy sighed as i handed a bottle of alcohol.

"Taehyung, I love you" I heard familiar voice seducing someone around the store. I ignore the gaze, and continued walking. I took my phone out and call Mihye. As I press the call button I heard a phone ringging around me. What a conscious. "Where are you ?" I ask Mihye. "Wait, I've some clients to settled up"

The sound of my phone and the sound of husky voice behind me, it same. Yet familiar. "Goodbye!" She exclaimed. "That Sehun interrupted our moment again, Mihye" I heard the guy said, I felt the whole of my body is freezing. If my thoughts was right.. I turn my face

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

I took some photos from my box,  old picture of me and sehun. I see the way he smile like he was so in love, but only at that moment. I saw the stare if his eyes, that's is love. But it's all gome for now, He's not mine. I lost him and that's it. End of the story. I began to took a picture one by one again, sometime the laugh flashed when the old memories flashing back.