Chapter Fourteen

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Seunghwan's Pov.

I felt the sun raising and I open my eyes slightly, groaned loudly as I can sense the tension hang up. I rolled my body on the bed, then I felt my knee, hitted something or someone. I ignored the thoughts and was about to began my sleeps again till I heard "Morning!"

What was that ? Somebody with light tone exclaimed. I bulge my eyes and kick the gaze's again. "Ouch! Stop hitting me, Woman" oh sehun ?! I screams as I see he's in on my bed. What the heck is he doing or here ? Another than.. Crap!

"What have you done to me ?" I pull the blanket to cover my chest. "Hey, look the whole of you seung, you still have your cloths on--" I see under the blanket, shit this is so emberassing! I'm fully dressed. "Geez, you such a dirty mind" He teased with smirk on his face. Shut the hell up sehun. "I was carry your fat body" He emphasized the fat words. "But I stuck when I was thrown your body, so I ended up with sleeping here" That doesn't explain everything "Nothing happened" Okay, that's helping.

"So ?" I asked him. "So.." He blink his eyes for answer. "Get out of here because you ruined my sake's for sleep!" I yelled and he startled, with a bulge eyes on he run away from my room like a scary-cat. It's been while, since he acts this childish.

---

"Bacon ?" He ask with a smile on his bright face when I entered the kitchen. "Coffee" I said with toneless voice but he still smile like an idiot. "Spill it" I said, while looking through in his eyes. "Spill what ? Water" He's trying to tell me the lameless joke I ever heard. "Why are you acting this way, kid" I raised my eyebrow and he smile not smirk. Goddamn!

"Just because" Yeah, just because. "It wasn't like you being idiot and falled in me right ?" I take a sip of my coffee, he stopped for a while before continued. "Maybe" Well, that a question or answer. "Or not" Ouch, okay it wasn't that hurt but still. "I wonder what it was ? Either is falled or no ? Who knows" He said with his playfull voice and sent me a wink. "Idiots" I muttered "Isn't that obviously showed ?" He asked, leaving me a millions of questions about what the heck is he talking about.

"What ?" "About your flirty side is flirting with me ?" I exclaimed and he winked again, maybe girls will scream but not for me. "Are you flirting with me right now ? Because it doesn't works" I said. Thanks for the coffee by the way, okay that's only in my mind.

"Hey" He stopped me when I can even started walking, "Did you have some time for me today" I shook my head, but he stopped me again with grabbing my wrist. "What the heck you want from me actually ?!" I yelled at him, I rolled my eyes and push away his hand from me.

"You!" He wants me ?

---

Sehun's Pov.

Tok Tok.

I knock her door room many times. "You didn't need alots of make up to be honest" I said, it's already 3 minutes since I wait. "Can't you be even patient ?" The way she reply me, it's different like how she does a past years ago. Right now, she was totally changed. Like re-born and different. The more i knew about her, The more i don't understand about who's she.

"I'm done" She came out with a super simple dress but she taking about a years to ready up. "I think you'll wear something like with millions stone of diamonds" I being sarcastic when i see her outfit. "Did you really guy think we took that long just for dressing up ?" The lift sounded, and we slowly going down. "So what's else ?"

"We're also people" She said with calm voice, "and we also need to shits or even went to the toilet" Her words make myself turning at her, as she just telling a girl- "Yes!" I didn't need to spill the question. She knew it by herself.

---

"Ice-skating ?" She turn at me, I know you sucks on this. "But you know i'm suck on this" Yeah, i told you so. "Doesn't meant you can't learn" I look at her, I grabbed her hand and drag her with me. "Two please" I said to the workers at the countered as She sent me a smile. "Come again"

"Sehun, I don't think this is a good idea" She said while having a tough by tied up her shoes lace. "No offense" I winked, she let her heavy sigh as we glanced at the people who skating around. "Promised you'll be there, besides me" She showed her pinky finger and we dealed a little promise.

"Even shoe lace won over you" I said and push her hand away from her shoe lace. I took it and tied it up. "As easy as that" I point at the neat tied while she rolled her eyes. "I'm hearing heels, I'm woman" Well there's no way I can be even winning this conversations.

---

"Oh ho" She screams for the whole time. I hold her hand tightly as we skate. "If i falled, i'll tear your pretty face" She said with a full of warns in her voice. She putted her arm around my neck as we both out of balance. The laugh slowly approaching and she look at me. With a bright smile on her face, she burst the laugh out. Without realized that she broke the wrapped around my neck.

"This is fun!" That's why i'm doing this for you. "So, when will your diva side come out ?" I ask while helping her skates. "Why ? So you can flirting with that one" She voice fulled of sarcasm yet annoyed. "Unfortunately.." I paused. "Yes!" I laugh at my own words. She didn't seem entertain with it but "Ha Ha Ha" giving me a super forced laugh.

"Wow! Sehun, I'm out of balance" She suddenly stepped on the icy iced and slippered. I can't hold her anymore and she falled on the Ice then groaned. "Say bye to your pretty face young man"

"Are you sure you didn't do this on purpose ?" I said and she rolled her eyes. "It's hurt! Here" She point out her little bleed-arm and raised her eyebrow. "The wound maybe a bit but you don't know how much pain it caused" the words stopped me. I see she rubbed her bleed-arm.

How was she when knowing i'm cheated on her ? And telling her i'm not loving her anymore. How much pain i caused until she can be this different. I don't know how to fixed, Why i hated her guts back then. Why i'm hurting the girl that once make me smile ? I tell myself, don't hated your ex, because  once upon a time even it's a years ago she the one who created my happiness.

---

"I do what you want me to, then we can get back now" She mocks, maybe her diva side was gone but slowly she got that naturally, girly of course. The tree above us shaking, we both look up and i see the falling snow is right towards Seunghwan. "What ?" She ask..

I hold her hand and pull her closer to me, i turn her head to me, and cover his head with my hand. The snow falled right behind her. I can felt the warm as she was in my embrace. I pull out her body and hold her shoulder for a while. We stopped like how time was given, We stare in each other eyes. She sent me her smile, but it's changed. Not usually smile that she had gave but this one was..

The old smile. The old Seunghwan that mature, and different. She showed the kind of smile. I leaned my face closer to hers, closing my eyes when we're getting near to each other but something pooped out in my mind...

"I love you" She said, and the words come out again from her words right before we kissed. The things that in my mind is-

"But, I don't"

Song Mihye.

---