Chapter Twelve

All reserved by heyitsehune.

---

"I'm not going to promised any" i throw the diary away, and walk outside the room. As i glanced and didn't see sehun's gaze. I let out my heavy sighed, and landed my body on the wall. How will i gonna face this alot ?

"You always, pretending to be strong" i push his hand away, when he was about to reaching me. "Just this , listen to me" he increased his voice, and i gave in. "Stop being so strong, weak !" I rolled my eyes, and slowly turn my face at sehun.

"Shut up" i say, in cold tone. His expression changed. And i slowly bitted my lips. "I know you want to laugh" and finally he burst into laugh. I turn my face and him and scoff, the smile slowly approach my face. I shook my head seeing sehun's childishness, i laugh slowly and hitted him. "Stop it, let's go before Doctor Kim or whoever know i'm out from the jail" I leave him, there and smile without his attention. This happiness, i trust it won't be long. It will disappear anytime it wants. Better than sadness that always came everytime, and won't let me go.

---

"Hurry up, it's cold here" I putted my hand under my butts to collets the warm. "What's wrong with you, started now !" Sehun hitted the car's steering,
While mocking. It's already 15 minutes since we can't started the engine. "Let's just have some walk ?" I sighed as i heard his answer, are you seriously asked me to walk. Did anything happened to your brain before ?

"Nope, i rather die than walk using this high heels" Shit, my diva sides turn up at this time. What a great timing, to changed. "Yo diva, i missed you" Sehun ruffled my hair, and i kick his feet. "My hair costed 837484 billions" I rolled my eyes and stay still without any movement. "Then i'll left you here, goodbye ?" He smirk, when i sent my glared. I laugh sarcasticly at myself as he leave me alone for real.

"Yah Oh Sehun !" I stomp my legs as i go out from car. "Let's go together !" This guy is even serious, did you think i'll. hell no, even the theif or zombies around me. I won't walk ! "Don't be such a baby, diva" he stick his tongue and patted my shoulder. "Walk just walk" he talk casualy, which making me to punch his face really hard. If i can, or even i allowed to. Surely sehun will lost his baby face today.

"We are close" i walk far from him, as i want to showed how mad i'm. "Don't mad baby girl, you are ugly" how will can i even handle this, nobody say that i'm ugly before. I'm- not "Aww" badluck twice in a day, and it's all because of Oh Sehun. "Are you okay ?" He approached me, while showing his uncare face. "Will you be okay after fall ?" I take off my heels, and sitted on the ground. "Yes, i'm strong, sure i'm okay" He teased, and stand in front of me. Are he showing off that he can walk, while i can't or what. He show his non reallh cool biceps for shows how strong he are. "What's wrong with you ?" I rolled my eyes as he stopped doing that shits.

"Need help ?" He raised his eyebrow to touch my ego. I didn't give an answer, and turn my face against him. "Sure ?" I let my heavy breath, and nodded. "Just say, yes" he slowly laugh and shot me his smirk. "Piggy back" he point at his back, and asking me to climb his body. Are you think i'm baby girl ? This big, fat and huge.

"This is embarrassing" I only closed my eyes, and let my pride down, I climb his back and slowly putted my hand around his neck. As we started walking, he start talking and tell me lame story about his life. Whatever oh sehun. He laugh without any reason, and tickling me many time. But it didn't work ! I see the little girl give me a signal to like something ppo ppo, i totally don't have any idea what's does meant "Ppo ppo (kiss) ?" I cough and accidentally say that words, i don't know what's it meant but it sound cute.

"You want that ppo ppo ?" Sehun said while smirk. Well Ah, it's food, ppo ppo is a type of food ? Or what. I saw his smile but the bad one. He burst into laugh again, as i nodded my head. Ppo ppo is food isn't. "You even know what's ppo ppo meant ?" He said while the laugh still hearing. I nodded my head and he stopped. "Are you sure ?" Well well, i didn't. That kind of words, no one can even understand. "When you grow up, then i'll tell you" he winked, and i leave there facepalm. "Hey, i already old enough. Just tell me what it is !" I yelled, and he shook his head. What's the real meant actually ?