Chapter Twenty-Three

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Sehun's Pov.

"Why are you calling me ?" I ask her. "To ruin your wedding, maybe ?" I smiled as I heard her words. "Stay healthy and happy" Her light sighed makes an echo in my ear. "Sure, boss!"

"I'm prettier then me, aren't I ?" Geez, how can you said that when it's already killing you inside. "I want to delete you from my life, badly" she added. "I regret installing you in my life, noted that!" I replied. Yes. I regret installing you in my life, If i know one day you would be disappearing.

"But I can't" we both say in common. "It's hardly can't. Can you give me a password so then you won't appear in my mind forever" I laugh as I heard her words. "Would you give me an email to forget everything about you then ?"  Her laugh getting louder, It seems like a music in my ear. "I'm sorry I'm not be careful, I know love is fragile" I wait for her replied and then there's nothing.

"I'm sorry, I said" I tried again.

"Seunghwan, I'm truly sorry. Where are you ?"

I wait again.
Again.
And again.

I heard sound like the phone falled down.

"Seungㅡ" the noise cutted my words. "Patient 346, blue code! blue code"

"An operation for patient 346! Hurry" I bulge my eyes. "A patient of brain tumor is ready for her operation. Call Doctor Hwang as soon as possible" My heart dropped. My heart broke into a millions scars. "Hello ? Anyone there, Hello ? This isㅡ" the call ended

How can this even happened ? She's fine! She's totally okay, she's.... She's. I'm lost. She's not okay but pretend to be okay. She's broken but pretend to be strong. Can you please stop this, Seunghwan ? You are killing me over and over again.

"Sehun are youㅡ" I'm not okay. "Okay ?" I nodded as an answer. I really need someone who can hold me, I need someone to lend a shoulder for me. "Bridegroom, take your place to enter the hall"

"Let's go, handsome" Baekhyun lead me to the entrance of hall. I can see Mihye from the far over here. Did I really doing a great job, or should I just turn back to the past. "Breath out, Breaht In" I did what Baekhyun ask me to. "You look so pale, don't be so nervous"

"There's a woman fighting for her life in operation room. And there's a guy who going to marry woman" will my story have a happy endings like fairytale. "Stop joking around" I hope I'm joking around too, but once I did this. Seunghwan's no.. That woman's life will totally changing. "Who would you choose ? A woman who's going to marry a man or A woman who's her life.. either death or live"

"I will spend my time with a girl that doesn't have an enough of time"

Right.

"Baekhyun" I called him.

"Marry Mihye for me, If you don't want then run for your life"

He raised his eyebrow as the meaning of my sentences. "You make me choose that girl who's figthing for her life"

I choose to turn back at the past. Whatever it will risk me, I don't care. Once I let it go, I won't let it for second times.

"Oh sehun!" I heard a yelled form everyone was there. Stop thinking about what people thought about you. It doesn't matter, It just me and my world right now. I run, and felt the breeze hitting my skin. Run sehun run.

---

I push the hospital's door hardly. I breath uneasily as I entered the hospital. So this is what It felt when you sarcifice everyone you had just for the one that you loved.