Chapter Four

All reserved by heyitsehune.

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

"It's been awhile, how are you ?" He smiled at broke the hug. From now on, i won't take revenge over you yet. I'll just made Yewon suffered her life first, then you will be the next target. Dear President Oh, enjoy your life. "Fine" I look at him, and glanced at Yewon which is works as his assistant. How funny, she still at this place like was she used to be. She's my assistant 7 years ago, and now ? She's still the same.

"Let's go, bring her at guest room" Sehun comand the bodyguards, I heard those whispers. If even i dead or still alive, i still have the power to control people. I'm still the princess, that everyone respect. "Cousin, come with me" I turn at Yewon, which controling her anger at the back. She plastered her face with fake smile, and nodded. Wow, drama queen.

---

"I'll be right back, okay ? Stay here and don't even do anything" I rolled my eyes, and putted my legs on the table. "Get lost !" I shouts at Mr Kim as his figure gone. Who are you to instruct me like that, you are just ant in my eyes.

Knock Knock.

"Come In" That musted be Yewon, who else ? Face me now Kim Yewon. You won't live if peace after i showed up. You are the part of my darkness. You guys are the one that changed me this bad, you've to paid what have you done.

"Enjoy your coffee, it's nice to meet you again Seunghwan. Even i shock how dead people will recover" She sound sweet and teased at the same time. You play so hard with me, you can't replaced me in this world. Because you are you. "Great, you good in acting. Did you think i'll forget all things happened a past years ago ?" As she putted the coffee on the table, i took the cup and i throw it away. Her face expression totally changed and she seems in anger. Yes Yewon, i'm provoking you now.

"I guess you did. But i wronged. Need anything else ?" she look down, and didn't dare to look into my eyes. You look really pathetic right now. "I wonder how was your life.. Sehun musted be cheating on you many times" I winked, as she look at my face. I chewing the gum and smirk at her.

"Need anything else ? I'll be going" why are you even avoiding my question, how pathetic is your life. That's why you should not play and takes what's mine. "Give back what once, was mine. I won't let you go easily after what you've done to me. Just remember this, ready for the war, Kim Yewon" I give her my 'go' signal, she bowed at me and leave. You don't know how satify myself, making her lost like that. This is just beggining, i didn't do anything yet. I'll haunted you guys, because i wasted my time in the room for 7 years.

I won't forgive anyone from now on.

---

Sehun's Pov.

"President huh ?" Mr Kim scoff, as we entered my office. I need to calm myself, i can't hold this anymore. Why don't  they just hides for the rest of my life. "Why are you guys showed up now ?" I hitted the table, and shot my glared into Kim's eyes.

"Did you think we want to made Seunghwan suffered ? We don't. It's for her own good" what so good about that woman, until everyone to protect her. What's really in this world she ? She's not even a princess or what. She just an ordinary girl.

"You just made this harder, don't you even want Seunghwan to be happy ? Then why you bring she's back. This place aren't for her ! Even 7Years ago, she hates everything is her !" I burst into anger, i throw all things all my table and scream. Seunghwan and her life only made my life miserable. She should not existed at the first place.

"We here to made a deal" Mr Kim said with his calm voice. "You won't regret anything, you are the one who will got the benefits" He added. What deal will give me a benefits when it's relay with Seunghwan. She will made all of this in messed and horrible. "What it is ?" Say it loud, if she will go away from my life then i'll made a deal.

"Stayed with Mrs Son, for only 6 months" Are you joking me. I don't know everything about her, and this is the first time i meet her after 7 years. You want me to live with her ? "What did you meant by that" I shot a glared once again, giving him a signal for 'No' answer. "If you said. 'Okay' then this company will officially be yours. Whatever happened this will be yours. Don't forget you are just fake president"

Fake president. You guys are fake, no one will ever stay alive after dead. "And, if you said 'No' i'll tell the world that you planned the car incident" Mr Kim, leaned closer to me and whisper. How can he knew about that, My body turn cold. And my hand are shaking.

"Shut up, and i'm in" i can't let the world know about my faults. "I'll explained the whole things to you" Mr Kim smirked, i know how he and Doctor Hwang loved Seunghwan since they took care of her while she still 7. But is they need to help her until this far ?

So here's the planned. According to Mr Kim. "Seunghwan wasn't dead when the car incident happened, she only fainted because of her illness" i bulge my eyes, when i heard her illness. That's meant she's now. Her illness is when daytime she's Diva and when night she will be creepy. "Are you crazy ? Did you think i'll stayed with her" i shouts, i do know how she acted. No one can ever changed or fixed the illness. She's changed because of me.

"Did you meant ?" Yes, when she's still 16 when the illness coming back. But i confessed my love at her then she's changed to normal. Until now, the sickness never comeback. "Yes, the sick comeback right after you dumped her" I cough, a little. I can't believe, she's look fine when i dumped her. Why even she covered her sickness while she's dying inside.

"You know you are the only medicine that she ever had, than please help her" Mr Kim finally begging to me. His eyes look sincerly, and i could not even say No. "But how about her dead ? You need to tell me everything"

So, the girl that actually i saw when her dead ceremony is fake. She's never dead, and she only have a coma because of the car incident. "What's the benefits that i got ?" I won't help anyone if that thing, didn't give me a good things back. Mr Kim smirk, and give me a contracts. Wow, you guys a ready for the war.

"If she didn't changed after 6 Months, then we will killed her. This is the comand of her, if she's still the same after 7 years. She asked us to killed me. Because she can't hold the pain" Then if i can't be her medicine again, then she will lost in this world. This company will be mine. "What if she changed ?" Why i'm asking that, she is the same even it's already 7 years. It's too impossible for her to recovered.

"We will bring her to the place that nobody know, this is her instruct too. So this company and all of the documents will be yours. Deal ?" Yes, it's all giving me a benefits. I don't know helping her will even give me a new life. "So i just need to stay with her right ?" 6 months, not a really long timing. Either she's changed or not then all will be mine. I've nothing to worry.

"If you thinks, it easy. Then think again" Mr Kim said, as I signed the contract. "Hah ?" I rolled my eyes, i know how she will acted when she was in her sick. That's just a pieces of cake. "You might be fall in her again" And something stab my heart, i won't. I help her because i want her company, just trust me i will not giving any girls my heart again.

"One thing you should know, don't made the both of you in love again. Because she's not ready for it" he sighed, i know it's not easy. There's must be something. "And, try to made she smile. If you can then tell me. She never smile for this 7 years" Mr Kim, stick the note on my table before leave. Why his words bothering me.. Why he thinks i'll love and give seunghwan a hopes. But something touched me, there's so many people know seung well. Why i should be the one that they choosed to be Seung's medicine. I stand and see what's on the notes.

Tomorrow, at 10 a.m. We will sent her at your place. Remind my words. No love existed.

So i'll stayed with her starting tomorrow and.. No love sehun. Remember that. She can't smile, all of the sickness attitude is always opposite with her normal one. She born with the smile, and now she can't even smile.

---

Author's Note.

So if it's my story, then what it is ? Sure 100% sweet moment. I hate Mr Kim for against their love. But yeah, the drama of lovey dovey will began in the next chapter !