Chapter Thirteen.

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Seunghwan's Pov.

"Hey, What are you up to ?" As all the flashback comes to me, and felt i can't breath easily. "Can you let i meet Mr Kim ?" I sitted and sweep all the snow that melted on my sweater. Sehun is the guy that i teach once upon a time, why i can't even think of it.

"What, Why ?" He turn his face at me, and shake my heart. "Just let me to, can't I ?" I turn my voice into the cold one, and didn't sent him a smile. I stand when i felt i can't even stay here any longer. "I can go there by myself, sorry for disturbing you" he just stood there frozely without response anything. "I'll comeback, don't worry" i said the last words at him. I glanced once at him before i give a signal for the taxi.

Song Mihye. You such a spoiled liar.

---

Tok. Tok.

"Please entered the password" I heard Mr Kim said from the automatic lock. I stare at the door before i said anything. I scared i'm locked again in the room, i'm afaird of myself. "Please entered the password" i heard from the speaker again, as my hand shake.

"It's me Son Seunghwan" i turn my face up there and facing the door. It slowly opened up, and i see Mr Kim smirk at me. "He's giving up ?" I shot my glared at him. "No, i just know something weird" he remind silent as i see into his eyes. "And i know it's all about you behind" I clenched my finger as i try to hold my madness.

"What it is ?" Mr Kim leaned closed to me, and he smirk. "It's right, Oh Sehun is the best medicine that the only one can recover you" I know how he hopes he can killed Oh Sehun, and let my illness eat me down. Until he and Doctor Hwang can conquer the whole of Piramid Love.

"So what's the matter ?" He look relief, and i know i'm is this leader of our conversation. "I'm happy to talk to you, with my ownself. Not a diva, scary-cat or creepy" He slowly bowed at me, and i look at his shaking body. "Brat !" I knock his head as he bowed at me. You didn't deserve what's my father gave to you. You such a liar !

"5 years ago.." I stopped as he turn his face at me. "I told you, the guy that you teach is dead" another lies that you muttered from your dirted mouth. "So, is he dead. What is sehun ?! A zombie or ghost" I yelled at him while throw the vase from the table. I took the glass and throw at his face. His expression totally changed, and he silent without any words.

"What lies did you do else ? Are you think i'm stupid. Did you think sehun really a medicine ? I'm recovered a past 5 years ago ! And i know, you knew it. You are selfish and a jerk by locked me here" I hitted the table and slapped his face. I breathe uneasily after yelling without stop. I'm not stupid for now knowing i'm actually never had any mental illness. It just.. A games that Doctor Hwang played to throw me away.

"Th- The- guy is- is sehun, he had an sight illness right after the incident" the incident, Mr Kim is the one that planned the accident for sehun. "And i'm sor-" I punch his face once again. "You didn't owe my sorry" I walk towards my room, and leave him there alone. I heard his screams and all broke sounds from outside. I can't go back to sehun's place after what's happened.

iMessage

Me : i can't go back, hope to see you soon.
Sehun : what did they did to you ? You want me to fetch you there or..
Me : just wait, hun.

I throw my phone away as i sent the last message. The notifications sound nonstop appearing and it's all from sehun. I didn't bother any of them and stayed on my bed. Staring at the gaze around me, and see how's pathetic is me.

If only sehun one of the stars, i will always look at you.

---

Sehun's Pov.