Last Chapter - Goodbye

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Sehun's Pov.

"The operation is in critical" I can't believe what I just heard. "What do you mean by that ?" I asked Mr Kim. "The precentage of her success decreas, this operation might be failed" might, It just might. Even in a word 'Life' there's If. Even in believe there's 'Lie'. I'm just hoping something impossible to happen.

Sometime heart's doing something that mind can't even explain what it is. "Sehun" I heard Mr Kim called my name. "I'm not being bad but are you sure she will comeback to you even if she survived ?" Oh..

I felt my heart ripped. I never thought about it, will a girl that I hurted millions time chose me again ? For the countlessly times. "My feelings aren't matter right now, I don't care about it. Even it will be hurted soon, It's okay" will I be okay ? "Seunghwan.. she's important to you ? I mean so much ?" I nodded as an answer. "So why did you wasted her love back then ? "

"I'm a fooled, Mr Kim. I lost in my own world, I didn't see the truth but all I see is... Bad thing"

"If you said so, you can leave now" what ?

"Can you repeat ?"

"I ask you to leave this hospital and room, as soon as possible" what is happening, I confused and puzzled. She's like a pieces of puzzle that hard to be solved. I look at Mr Kim, something's going on right now. Was it impossible the.. Operation.

"The operation went well, right ?" I think I know what's going on. I don't know the details but, the main point is she's rejecting me before I could even ask. Seungwa doesn't want to see me.

If she choose this way, and I need to learn for accepting. Mr Kim didn't respond. "But" I added, "Mr Kim, I know there's a but just tell me right away"

"Seunghwan don't want to see you"  she was never mine, but losing her broke my heart. If you could read my mind, you would be in tears. I'm still hoping you and me in the end. "Okay"

"But why did you said that operation is in critical at the first ?" I heard Mr Kim's sigh. "Because it's more hurtful knowing that she don't want to see you than her dead"

I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain that I felt in my chest when all I want to do is be with someone. "Sehun, aren't all you want is just her to survive ? Then your wish has been truth" I know. I said that. But I don't know the truth that she don't want to see me will hurt this bad! I felt in love with you on a bleak rainy day because you pointed to the sun when all I saw were dark clouds. "Can you please sent my message to her ?" it hurts like hell when you know that you need to let go of someone but you can't, because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen.

"Just told her, I love her so bad and I would like to apply a second chances" if they want to leave, hold the door open for them. "That's all" And I leave.

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

It's rainy day. I look out the window and see a guy with a tuxedo leave the hospital. Oh sehun. So you leave you weddings for me ? It sucks, Isn't it ? When words hurt you more than a knife did.

"I've a message for you" Mr Kim entered my room. "If it was from him, I would like not to hear it" I closed the curtain. Mr Kim ignored my words that continued taking "the message is, I love you so bad and I would like to apply a second chances" I rejected that application. If I can re-write my story, I would deleted you forever.

"You should take a rest" yes, a rest from my own thoughts. "Sure, you can leave me now" I'm sorry that I've to chose this way, past is past but I never forget the moral of my past. "By the way, are you sure with this ?" 100% sure. If you keep asking me, I might changed my mind. So don't. "Anyone could be die at any point because of any reason. The point that would killed me is oh sehun" I stopped and Mr Kim shurg.

"Don't trust what you see, even salt looks like suger hwan ah" I look at Mr Kim straight-away. "Are you asking me to give him another chances ? Am I a counter of chances for you or what...!"

"You're mad right now because you're starting to realize you made a wrong decisions" loving sehun is the most wrong mistake I ever did. No decisions that I make in future or past will be more worse than him. "He's in pain Seunghwan" I'm already in pain millions years ago. Did he even care about my feelings ?

"By the way, why did you call him before his weddings ceremony get start ?" Isn't the reason is obvisious (?) I want him to feel exactly what I felt. "Revenge" I replied. "You shocked, aren't you ?" Please stop Mr Kim, I'm done with him.

"Why would I ?" I glared at him. "You never thought he would leave Mihye for you... You never thought he will come over for you and you shocked knowing he actually love you too"

"I don't, I did"

"stop being egotistical and run to him" Mr Kim ends his words.

---

1 week...

"A Princess of Piramid Love's operation had gone well.. Now we are on studio with her" I smiled to the audience. "So we will pick up some phone calls from the netizens for the 'Q & N' section with Miss Son" the first call picked.

"Hello ? What is your name ?" The emcee asked and we heard a loud shouts. "Oh my god! Can I ask where'd Seunghwan bought that plain T-shirt ? I really love it!" The rest of studio laugh hearing the short 'fangirling' scene. "I would like to give this to you" I replied and she hang up the call. "So, next call is..."

"Sure, Seunghwan this caller ask what colour of your lipstick are"

"Mrs Son, would you like to sing a song ?"

"So we have two more calls. Let's get started again!" the emcee announced. "This time our princess will pick up the phone" I nodded and the phone changed hand. "Hello ? Who are there.." Silent. Nothing. "Hello ? I think maybe the phone signal there is suck or my voice are too sweet hahahaha" There's still no answer from he caller.
"If you aren't going to talk, we will hang up" I said. "Um-" finally! The studio give the caller an applause. "Seung"

I didn't.
Heard his voice.
I didn't.
I've mistaken.
Yes, I have mistaken.

"Yes, continued talking over there!" I gulped and search for Mr Kim's gaze. "I would like to ask Son Seunghwan and question about heart" I close my eyes as I heard his voice. Clearly. Wooooo I can heard that the rest of audience making this sound. "If the guy has been hurting that girl twice, is he deserves a third chances ?" Is there any third?

"For girls, second chances meant last chances" I replied. "Is there any law saying that, that guy can't get the third chances ?" Seriously!

"Yes, there was. It was a Law that wrriten by my heart" the audience laugh and no response from the caller. Or should I say Oh Sehun. "I would like to object that Law" finally he replied.

"Don't you know what's written is permanently ?"

1 second.
2 second.
3 second.

"Even permanent Inc can be erase if you want to. Just take it slowly, you know ? The thing is.. You want or not" I stare blankly for a second.

"I don't want. Why would I write it when I will erase it in future for someone that hurt me for countless time ?" Tuttttttt. Thank god. "Um- so we have a hot scene just now. Let's move on to the next call"

"Hello, are you there ?" I try to smile, and stay calm. "Yes, I'm here"

What is he doing ?!

"Let me make it short, if you don't want. Then I volunteer to erase it by myself. Whatever it takes... That's all"

---

Sorry for late update xx. And also I want to make this a last chapter but it doesn't seems so goooood so wait for two more chaps. Thankyouuuuu! By the way don't forget to watch EXO's Monster Teaser! 💘