Chapter Eleven.

All reserved byheyitsehune.

Seunghwan's Pov.

I was about to went back, i start to walk but suddenly something startled me. "Madam Son" i heard Mihye's voice all over the condo, i felt relief and bitted my lips. Shit, why i'm caught when escaping from them. "It's nice to meet you, Madam Son" Mihye walk towards me as i turn at them, she bowed and i sent her a smile.

"Yeah, it's nice to meet you too. Seunghwan" I lend my hand for shake, and she does too. I eyeing her and yeah, maybe i know what's attractions that made sehun in love with her. She can made my guy smile, then it's okay. Atleast you are happy Sehun. "President Oh, i'll be going first. I hope to meet you again Mrs Seunghwan" I nodded and glanced at her once. I turn my face at Sehun, he ignore my guts and eyeing Mihye until his last sight of her.

"Mr Kim will killed me if he know you are out by yourself" I startled as i heards his words. "He won't if we shut mouth" I turn at him and walk over the window. I see the light through it and i know there's no hope for me and him. "Maybe i know what's making you love her that much" I stand beside him, while eyeing the scenery. I sighed and he remind silent without say any words. "And it's broke your heart, isn't it ?" I look up the sky as he finished his sentences. I'm lying if i say, i'm okay. I just humming as a response, i glanced at him but he totally lost in hid own world.

"I said so, you should stop. Seunghwan, it's already 7 years ago. I never know i meant so much to you" He broke the silent, and i stare blankly. Yeah, i never know you meant too much to me too. I, never think i'll be this pathetic in love. He took a step and slowly leave me there, why should stop.

I let my heavy sighed, and walk through the door. Maybe this place and all in it won't and never wanted me to go back. And i look at the cracked frame of the painting for the last time, i don't have so much time. I need to go back where's the place is mine piramid love. And where should i belong to. I'm a president of piramid. I said so, i can't promised i'll ever fall in love again after the painting is broke, but why ? My heart can't easily let sehun go.

"Wait" i felt a warm hand wrapped  my wrist. Sehun. "What else ?" I stopped as he command me to. But i didn't turn at him and i just froze where i'm. "Maybe our memories can help you" he said, our. I shook my head for deny what's he talking about, that's not the way i could recovered from my meant illness. The only way is, love.

"At least, even it can't but you've to try" I push his hand away from my wrist. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "It can't sehun, trust me. No power can even changed me to the normal one" I said slowly in whispers tone, i'm begging him for not forcing me to do the things that will made my heart hurted even more. "I can, because i know i'm the only for you"

You are the only for me ? Made me laugh oh sehun.

"You wished, are you drunk or what right now ?" I glared at him, and sighed. What's wrong with me actually. "You know what ?" I turn my face him as he started to talking, i raised my eyebrow for eyeing the answer. "You still can't control your jealousy" damn. I laugh sarcasticly as he smirk at me. He winked and grabbed my wrist. "Let's see, your old happiness" He drag me with him until we went to our old room. All about me. I fold my arm, and acted like i don't care what's around me.

"So, you like to swim at the beach even you can't" He hold my shoulder and placed me on the bed while he messing the old photos. I didn't give him any response but instead just stare at him. "Second, you can't cook. You messed the kitchen" you too stupid, like i'm only the one who can't. He mumbling nonstop those things that i already know. He showed me one by one the photo. Sometime i smile, but it's easily gone. The smile i meant.

"Look at this, you'll explode your tummy because of the hilarious" He took off the pen drive and switch on the television. The video showed about my birthday party. "Nothing funny" I was about to stand as i see those hurts moment that i want to forget forever. "This is the point" Sehun hold my tightly until i fall on the bed, i stare at the television. And see my old failed prank and those ugly side of mine.

"Look at you" he point at me, and i close my eyes slowly. Shit this videos. The most things that i ever hated entire the world. I will never ever repeat the same things. "Hahaha, what's wrong with you ?" And the old stupid and embarrassing things that i did flashingback. I see sehun giggled and exploded his tummy, while laughing hardly. "I'll find the super duber embarrassing things of you" I stomp my feet and glared at him. I smirk a bit, as he stopped laughing. We both stare at the same boxed which is included sehun's private things.

"Don't you dare-" I run towards the boxes, while sehun rolling like a buffalo on the bed. We compete and i grabbed the boxes first. I laugh as i see sehun old photo. "You seems like a squid" He punch my arm, and messed the whole photo. He groaned and slowly getting shame. "You started it first" I hitted his chest, and he took the boxes from me.

"Hey, what's is this ?" I saw his old diary, i smirk as i showed his diary at him. He bulge his eyes and i burst into laugh. "I found a diary, and i don't know whose" i teased him and we fight over the diary. "Fine, you can read it"

I slowly open the books. I smile slightly as i see what's the writting inside. Because it's all about me. "Thanks, you talk alot about me" he rolled his eyes and sent me a smile. This is what we called as memory, I know we through alot together. But i never know we did all of it this much. "You seems a part of me" I said withouy looking at him, i opened the last pages and-

"Not that one !" He took the diary from me. "Let's see that one together, i promised i won't laugh" i know which one that, i think that's the part of our love story. He give me the diary, and i slowly moved closer at him.

The first and last.

I'm sorry, i hurted you. If i can, i'll fixed it. I meant your heart.

And i see the pieces of cracked painting that became a symbol of our love. He glued it in his diary. We saw it together, and the smile plastered my face.

"That's it, the things that lost from you" I turn my face at him. I shot my eyes into his. "That kind of smile, it finally comeback" I'm happy, but i know this kind of happiness too. Its coming back. My real happiness. "I'm your happiness huh ?" And suddenly sehun broke the silent. His lips suddenly landed on mine.

"Thanks"

That's all he said.

"For recovered and get your happiness back, that smile. Promised you will never ever let it disappear again ?"

Why are you doing this to me ? It seems like i'm somebody to you, but the fact i'm not.