Chapter Five

All reserved by heyitsehune.

---

Sehun's Pov.

29 August 2015.

I sighed as i see the date, 6 months started. I just need to stay, how i hope she will be diva all the time. Who will even stand with creepy Seunghwan ? I see around my living room, wow. Mr Kim already putted all of her stuff here.

Wait, there's one thing missing.

"She didn't painting again ?" I eyeing all of the stuff. There's a alot of bold doll and those make up things. She read the book often, since when ? She hates book, but why those paint brush and everything didn't showed up.

Why i even cared with her. Pull your mind sehun, remember what the stick note say. I see the time, showing 9:34 a.m. She will be here soon. I should put this stuff, in her room. Well, Diva Seunghwan is totally clingy and annoying.

Ting Tong !

The first bell, ringing. Just give me a minute. I'll settle this up first. Why even she had so many dolls.

Ting Tong !

The second one, yeah i forgot she's stubborn at this time. Just give me a second, i'll finish putted those dolls soon. Can't you wait for a while ?

Ting Tong ! Ting Tong ! Ting Tong !

And suddenly the bell didn't stop ringing, geez that girl. Can't she wait for me ? I don't even took the really long time. I cursed in my heart, and walk into my living room. I glanced at her room, this one felt empty. Her room used to be full of painting stuff.

"What the" I hitted the wall, and startled when i see she's sitting on my couch. When and how did she get in. How even she can did that, wow this is really something. "How did you.. ?" I bulge my eyes as i see she brings alot of paper bag. Are the mall even opened at this time. "1718, sure i know the password" She rolled her eyes, and took off her shoes away. She just throw all of her things without bother at me.

"1718, that's the combined of our birthday. Still miss me huh ?" She smirk, a bit. "You can't smile, but you smirk well" I sitted beside of her, and switch on the television. "Smile make me sick, i didn't deserve to be happy" I turn my face at her, i know she's changed abit. Of course, she's more taller now. Her haircut is still the same, only the colours changed. "I'm hungry" she mocks, okay now the new level. Diva-Seunghwan mocking. She putted her legs on my chest, and kick the air many times. "Cook me a food" she pouts, shit. I don't even know how to cook. This is drive me crazy, this is not going to be easy at all.

"Don't try to buy a food somewhere else, i can't eat it. Go cook now !" She annoyed me so much, why even she didn't just be the old she. Which is mature and full of happiness. "Don't make me sick, you are so clingy" I felt disgust with her, why is she acting this bad. This is what ? Am i helping her or this Karma for everything. "What's wrong with you ?" I hates this diva, you asked me what's wrong. Your brain and mind the one that have a problem.

"Yo Diva, you cook by yourself. I didn't know how to cook" I rolled my eyes, and leave her dumbfounded in the living room. You aren't my boss or what. How can i even stay here for 6 months with her.

---

I placed the earphone in my ear, i'm really done with that girl. I don't know why she didn't speak any words after i left the alone. She won't do anything stupid, don't she ?