Chapter Twenty-Two

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Song recommended : That Woman by Baek Ji Young.

Seunghwan's Pov.

I'm too scared too even said 'I love you'. I will hurts many people if I confessed it to you.

"She follows you around like a shadow everyday" I started. "That woman is laughing and crying" at that time, I push his embrace away from me. "This love that came like the wind, you can't see it but you can felt it" His stare always be my weakness, but I won't take that weakness to control my feelings again.

"This love is like a beggar and That woman learnt how to smile, actually learn how to make you smile" Lies. I sick of lies, fake hope and you, oh sehun. "That woman is me, do you know that ?" He took my hand away and I rejected it again.

"We aren't meant to be together because you know why ?" God, give me a stregthen. Give me your miracles, give me a hope. Because this guy in front of me is like a spell that will destroyed me anytime. "If I take one step closer, you take two step away" I look at him with my weak sight.

"The soft-hearted one, I'm not her anymore! If we are given one last chance please appreacited me. But there's no us written in this story. No!" He take one step closer to me. It's a pain to remember a memories that he gave me.

"I learnt, not every I love You means I won't leave you. And everyone meant to be falled in love not to be together" He closed his eyes, pull yourself together Seunghwan. This is a fight with youself, if you lose then your broken heart wouldn't be fixed again. "I never let you go, you know that ?" You did when you choose her over me. You did when you look into her eyes fulled of love. You did when you broke my heart.

"Letting go something isn't easy, but there's a thing I really want to let go" He paused. "And the things is you" at that time, he step one more closer to me. Right when he in front of me, he leaned his face at my ears and whispers something.

My heart dropped.

again and over again. He passed by me, without look at me. He passed by me without a regrets within his heart. He leave, and his words didn't stop repeating in my mind. If you find someone who appreaciated you, never let that person go. Because it's barely happened. But I just let go something that percious and world to me.

A tears won't recovered your pain.

"Sehun, wait!" I don't know either he's there or no. Don't know if he's already leave but I'll said this. "I'm promise to be happy, but I'm not promise I can replace someone else in your place"

That's my promise. And it's you.

---

Sehun's Pov.

1 week later..

"Sehun, you look stunning for CEO of Piramid Love, this is awesome!" Luhan greeted me and I smile weakly. I hour more and I'll be someone husband. "Congrats on your wedding" the guests one by one come over. If I leave, I'll hurts a lot of people. Seunghwan sarcifice for my happiness, ruining this will make her even hurt. "CEO Oh! Congrats, and I'm sympathy on Madam Seung's illness" Junho said and Baekhyun give him a signal.
"Anyway, We are happy for you" i nodded and still sending him a wide smile.

"Congrats sehun, such a brilliant wedding reception" I look a guest that come over. Yewon. Jung Yewon. "Thanks for coming, Yewon" She smiled and shook her head. "I thought you're smart, but I'm wronged" even at the beggining I'm fooled, wrong and mistakes. "You're the biggest mistakes happened in Seunghwan's life, you know that ?" Stop this Yewon. It's already hard enough for me.

"Can you stop ? Seunghwan is fine, the operation is success" I still stay with my range of voice. She scoffed and look at me. "Are you sure ?" What do you mean, Jung Yewon. I raised my eyebrow for the answer. "Did you really think her sickness will dissapear just like that ?" My mind puzzled, the words is deep. It is her feelings,  Yewon talking about ? "The operation, her sickness, the day she met you. The time she! She's prete-"

"Sehun!" Someone's suddenly come between us. "Hi, Jung Yewon. Thanks for coming, Sehun.. Ready the ceremony will be start soon" She said. "We need to be prepare, hurry up!" Mihye smiled at me, and I can heard a scoff from the girl right in front of me. "If you are here to ruin my wedding, I hope you-"

"There's something I want to remind to, you can't fixed what's already broken and if you did. It won't be the same" She paused. "I repeat, It won't be the same" She end her words with a smile and entered the grand hall. "Wait, what If I don't even need to fix the broken thing. What If I just search for the new one ?" Yewon shook her head. What is supposed to be ? What do you mean, Yewon ?

Fixed.
Broken.
Different.

---

"Are you ready ?" Baekhyun asked me. "I'm, totally" I replied with sarcastic tone. Baekhyun smile and continue humming. This is the right way, isn't ? Stop doubting oh sehun, stop think negatively. It won't helping anyway.

"Did you ever cook Yewon an egg?" I shook my head, why would I. "Never!" I don't what is he doing, It's not helping at all. "So, why you keep praticing cook an egg two days two night ?"

I close my eyes.

"Because I once failed to do it" failed to protect her. "You don't seems like someone who good at cooking" I don't look like someone who good in loving. I sighed hardly, and breath out. It's sad when good memories, became memories. Her smile didn't reach her eyes, like before. It is because of me ?

"Wait, Sehun you have a call" I take the phone from Baekhyun. "Hello, sehun speaking" I heard a slight laugh from the caller. "Hun ah"

Why.

Why must now, Seunghwan ?

"You're my cure and disease" She said.

"You've crossed my mind, alot. Why don't you just leave ?"

"And after a while it's stop hurting"

"Why do I care so much ? Stupid"

"Whatever happen in future, don't ever to look back at me. Promise me that.. Be happy with her. Makes happiness with her. Don't ever let me crossed your mind"

"You're my favourite mistakes from a millions mistakes I ever did"

I'm a fooled.
I'm jerk.
But
Being with you.

Will make your life even harder.

Thanks for being someone to me, even I don't know you'd be temporary.