Chapter Two

All reserved by heyitsehune.

---
Narrator's Pov.

All the story about 7 years ago ended up..

"Mr Kim, what is her attitude at the daytime ? Will she even acted strangerly" Doctor Hwang, raised his eyebrow when he saw Seunghwan continued brushed her own hair and ruffle it into the messed. "She will acted different, at daytime she will acted like a diva girl but not at Sunday, the whole every Sunday she will be a girl that always scared of something" Mr Kim sighed as he finish all of his words. It's all happened because of the guy named sehun, Doctor Hwang and Mr Kim both know Son Seunghwan the daughter of Piramid Love Company have a mental issues when she was 7.

But they don't know the sickness that made she changed at the night she will be creepy as hell, at the daytime she will acted immature and full of diva. But not at sunday the day she lost everything around, her parents and.. Sehun. She will be scared, and screaming because of the darkness. She had a coma for long 2 Years, and as she wake up her sickness attacking her. And now it's already been 5 Years. It's only Doctor Hwang, and Mr Kim knew that Seunghwan is still alive. Since they don't want media for knowing the princess of Piramid Love actually have this kind of sickness. All people except them, thinks that Seunghwan is already dead. Including oh sehun.

"Did you have any conclusions how to help Mrs Son ?" If she showed her existed to the world, everything that sehun owned now will be hers. "There's only one way to made her condition turned well" Mr Kim bulge his eyes as he heard that, it can't be like this again. "No Hwang, you can't say-" Mr Kim sluttered as he want to speaks, the way that Doctor Hwang meant is the crazy of the craziest. "Yes, we need to sent this girl back to the place she was. Showed her to the world. And broke the truth that she still alive. Let's bring her to her real life, and the important medicine of all is, we have to let her see who is sehun"

It's sounds crazy, who will believe the girl which already dead, and now she's coming back. All of the reports that Mr Kim did for covered the fact that she still alive with spreads all news to media saying she's dead. And now how will they did it again ? The most important things is, how will Seunghwan fight the guy that broke her heart 7 Years ago.

---

Sehun's Pov.

I smile, while patted hyejin's shoulder. I bragged into my office. "You are pretty jin ah" I near to peck my lips to her. Until i heard the clap from my room. "Yah Woman, you can go now" I rolled my eyes as i heard Yewon's words. Why she bother with my life ? I enjoyed the moment with those girls around me. "Sehun ah, let's meet tonight" Hye jin sent a wink and glanced at Yewon with her glared. I sighed as she leave me alone with Yewon.

"You annoyed me, what's wrong with you ?" I placed my butt on the couch, in front of Yewon. "Me ? You are the one who always cheating !" She yells at me, wow Kim Yewon. You just realized now ? I already owned over 56 girls since we are couple. "Why are you changed this bad ? It's already 7 years i'm waiting" i pissed off, then why you didn't even giving up. I'm also get bored with you, why are you even waits for me. "Wait ? You wished. You also slept with random guy, then it's fair you and me" I raised my eyebrow, and try to annoyed her. I don't have such a feelimg towards you already. I can get bored whenever i wanted.

She scoff, and smirk abit. Just go away from my sight. You super duper annoyed me. "You aren't like this sehun, i missed the old you. You acting so different now, i don't know who you are" don't made me laugh. Everyone changed. I'm a president of this Company. Why would you think i'll stayed with the same girl after 7 years. I've my owned life now. "You changed ! After her dead. Seunghwan is the one that changed you. She taking a revenge now, even she's dead"

I bulge my eyes into an anger, how many times i said don't even muttered her name. I don't want to heard or see that girl again. She's dead and that's is, why are you even remind me about that girl over and over again. "Shut up Yewon" I tried to control my anger, just this once. Yewon don't provoked me too much. "Why ? You felt guilty or love ? After what have you done to her ! Like i don't know, the car incident actually the reason why she's dead not because of the overdose pills. You planned all of it. You want her to dead!" She scream, loudly then breath in and out. I took the glass full of water and throw it to her. She bulge her eyes and showed her anger face.

I walk towards her and "Just don't say her name again !" I yelled, and slapped her face with bitch slap. She didn't moved but froze there. If you want to alive, then don't made Seunghwan apprear in my mind. You don't know how good i felt after killing her, then shut up.

---

I pressed to the password, and bragged into my condominium. I sighed as i remind what just happened. That's her fault making me mad like this, Seunghwan why are you even existed in this world. I pressed the remote control and changed the New Channel.

'Break News - 7 Years ago, there's a news about Mrs Seunghwan that dead because of overdose pills. Now Mr Kim or Doctor Hwang revealing the fact that she still alive, in other hand Mr Kim stated that she will come back to her old place which is on the top of Castle of Piramid Love Company'

If anything happened to me, please called Doctor Hwang or Mr Kim.

I cough, and grabbed the glass full of wine. I remember her words, everytime she had a headached and everything. If even she cried, she will asked me to called Doctor Hwang. I broke the glass, letting my hand get hurted. I didn't bother how hurted it are, just why after 7 years i'll heard the news like this again.

Why can she even still alive ?

She's taking a revenge, even she's dead.

I remind silent, i look at the news ; and- scream out of the lungs. She dead, and i know about it. The whole world know about her issues. Why it musted coming back, and she want to live at my place once again ? What actually happened in this world.

'Seunghwan stated, that she will have a media interviews tomorrow at piramid love company'

I will met her again ?

---

Sorry for this bad chapter ^^