Whoop Whoop!!!

Omg 😂😂 so I saw the pax prime panel videos and GEZUS THE SEPTIPLIER HIT ME LIKE A TRUCK IT WAS AMAZING.... i suspect they're secretly dating lol i hope
ANYWHO LETS START SHALL WE???

-

Yawning quietly, you tried sitting up, but found you were too tired to do anything. You groaned and rolled off the bed, cringing at how loud that was, "I hope I didn't wake anyone..."

You finally stood up and caught your balance, you slept very well and very deeply. You had a dream about the panel you'd be have to be going today and how you won. You sighed, smiling, knowing that you wouldn't get picked, but just daydreaming about what it'd be like. (Does anyone know what Jacks girlfriends real name? I mean I know it's not Wiishu XD)

Checking the clock, you got dressed into a cute skirt with leggings and a {F/C} sheer shirt. (Don't worry, you're wearing an undershirt under so no one sees your bra)You grabbed your keys, as well as the one to your room, and your purse. Before leaving, you checked yourself in the mirror and decide to brush your hair and put just a little mascara on.

You smiled in content at your appearance and grabbed your things, walking out of the door. After getting out of the elevator, back on the first floor, you waved goodbye to the man at the counter who waved and smiled back. You unlocked your car and sat down.

~Time Skip to Arriving at Pax~

Getting out of the now locked car, you looked around, unsurprised by the amount of people here. Just then, you noticed why everyone was screaming and crowing the front door, Jack, Mark, and Wade were walking inside. You laughed, never thinking you'd see a sight like this. Cracking your neck, you walked to the edge of the crowd and pushed through them so you could get inside. You looked around so more to see all the booths and saw Ken and Felix playing some games with a crowd around them as well. The three boys had just walked inside and you stepped aside for them, looking down.

They were just so cool, they seemed so untouchable and kind. You really didn't want to invade their space. It was their day really and you just wanted to stay out of their way.

The inner fangirl disagreed, but you just really didn't want to seem like a bother.

As they walked by, you caught Jack looking at you. He smiled at you and you smiled back lightly. You turned and looked around for a clock and stopped, scolding yourself. 'There's one on your wrist, idiot,' you thought to yourself.

3:02pm

You looked around for the entrance to the panel, you wanted to have a good seat. It started at 3:10 anyways, well Jack, Felix, and Kens panel did. Mark & Friends was after. Besides, always good to be early.

You walked towards the entrance where a security guard was. He looked down at you and you showed him the ticket for the panel. Stepping aside, he let you in. You were surprised that most of the back rows were taken, not the front.

You walked over to a seemingly good seat and sat down waiting for the panel to start.

-

Sorry for late update, I've been trying to get caught up in Black Butler, Doctor Who, and Supernatural, WHOOPS