Chp 23: Why?

MAI MATH TEACHER SAYS I HAVR A GOOD RECORD WHOOOOOOPPPPPP WHOOOOOPPPP :DDDDD

-

{Jack} POV

I pulled {Y/N}'s chin up so I could look her directly in the eye, "... Never mind it..." I said with a small devilish grin, "Anywho... Why have you been with Sean?" My grin disappeared faster than light when I spoke his name. The one man that can keep me down and hidden. How dare he.

I felt the quick shiver go down her spine, "What do you mean? S-Sean you're scaring me..."

I let go of her chin and snorted out a small laugh, "Why do you think I'm him?"

{Y/N} paused and knotted her hands behind her back, "Uhm..."

Waving my hand, I brushed it away rather willingly. She opened her mouth to speak and quickly shut it.

"I have a question." I whispered, a small smile creeping into my face.

{Y/N} looked up at me, "Don't you love me?" I asked.

She squinted her eyes at me. I could tell that she was debating on whether or not I was actually him.

I grunted, "Jack. I'm Jack."

{Y/N} gasped, "You're the on Sean mentioned," she looked me up and down.

I grit my teeth, "Sean isn't supposed to be with you. Me, I'm the one you're meant to be with." I pulled her in closer, our faces were only a couple inches apart.

"Excuse me?" {Y/N} whispered.

"Sean stole you from me. I'm the one who made that video. I picked you on purpose. You're meant to be with me," I hissed.

A minute went by of {Y/N} processing this and she finally let herself speak, "Why?"

Letting go of her, I brushed off my shirt, "Because I've always known you. Haven't I been in your dreams? We would talk and play. But then, actually quite recently about a year ago, you pushed me out."

I heard a small gasp slip out and she put one hand over her mouth.

I smiled as she finally remembered me, "But how are you apart of Sean?"

I sneered once again at his name, "I'm not apart of him, he is me."

-

Oh wow such cliffhanger???