I Love You

So I just moved my room and MY BACK HURTS SOOOOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW UGH but hey I got some great and really cool feedback, I can't tag her/him, it won't let me ;-; but you know who you are :3

-

You tried to shift around, still asleep, but was restrained. Opening your eyes, you looked up to see the beautiful face of Sean. You lifted and eyebrow and widened your eyes, trying to wake back up.

"Awake? I was just about to put you down," he said quietly, not trying to be too loud.

You looked around to see you were in the guest room. Sean set you down gently on the left side of the bed and got in next to you. You smiled, yawning.

Pulling the covers of you both, Sean pulled you in closer to him, giving you cuddles. Holding back yet another yawn, you snuggled back and fell asleep soundly.

~Next Day in the Morning~

Sitting up straight in bed, you yawned cracking your back. Just as you say up, Sean burst into the room and paused. He instantly started laughing at you.

"What?" You questioned him with a sour tone. You were not a morning person.

"Your hair!" He pointed the the rats nest that rested upon your head.

You paused and pointed to the door, "Get oUT!!" You shouted. You always woke up with a messy head of hair, it's just how you were and you hated being laughed at for it.

"What's so funny?" Mark peeked in to the room and saw your hair, holding back a laugh, "Ya know, I'm gonna go make some eggs, ok?"

" I'll help you," and with that, both of the boys left you alone to get dressed.

You laid back down, rubbing your eyes and groaning, not wanting to get up.

You threw yourself off the bed and pulled on a cute outfit, your black skinny jeans and Doctor Who shirt(or if you don't like doctor who, your favorite show).

You walked out of the room, scratching your head, and over to the bathroom to fix our hair.

Turning on the lights, you looked at yourself in the mirror.

You brushed your hair and quickly put on some mascara and ran downstairs, "Do I look better now?"

Mark looked over, taking his eyes away from the cooking eggs. He nodded and Sean walked over giving you a hug, "You got up real late."

You hugged him back, "Well your from Ireland, the time zone is strange. It's only  10 o'clock in the morning."

He pulled away shrugging, "Want some coffee?" He walked back to the coffee make and turned it on so the coffee started brewing.

"Sure."

Mark put a couple eggs on a plate and gave them to Sean, "How many eggs do you want, {Y/N}?" He asked looking back over to you.

"2 please," you smiled and walked over to him and leaned on the counter next to the stove, "When did you two get up?"

"6am," Sean replied rather quickly.

You nodded. A couple minutes passed while you had small talk with Mark.

He handed you a plate with eggs, smiling.

You took the plate after thanking him.

"Of course," he responded politely.

You sat down at the island in the kitchen next to Sean.

Sean smiled sweetly at you, already being done with his breakfast.

As soon as the coffee finished brewing he jumped up and poured everyone a cup.

"Do you want creamer, {Y/N}?" He asked, opening the fridge looking for it in case you Mark wanted some.

"Yes please," you said, mouth full of eggs.

~Time Skip, You Finished Eating and Mark Went Grocery Shopping, Leaving You and Sean ALONEEE HUEHUEHUE~

Sean jumped up from the couch and ran into the guest room. A puzzled expression laid upon your face. You got up and walked upstairs.

You opened the door and saw Sean hiding under the covers, "Uhm, Sean?"

His hand peeked out from under the covers.

You snorted and took his hand, being pulled under the covers with him.

He smiled. You could smell the coffee he drank earlier on his breathe.

You smiled back, "Uh, what are we-...?"

Sean interrupted you with a long kiss. Not exactly knowing how to respond because you haven't really ever been kissed(You weren't very popular in school), you laid there, letting him kiss you.

He parted the kiss, "I'm sorry, should I not have done that?"

You blushed, To hell with being polite. You thought to yourself and pulled him back in for another kiss.

You felt him smile in the kiss and mumble out, "I love you."

-

That's enuff for now, I'm super tired XD I'll publish this chapter in the morning