Chp 25: That Dream

Got a 96 on my math test I've been studying for 😌☺️😚

-

Your POV

You jumped up a little as he took your hand. His hand was so warm compared to yours.

"You're so cold, {Y/N}..." Sean spoke quietly with a concerned tone of voice. Gently lifting his hand, he placed it against your cheek, "but your cheeks are burning, are you ok?"

You ripped your hand out of his grip on the first pull this time, "Why do you want to know?"

He leaned back just a little with a shocked expression, "Well, I don't want you to be sick.."

You but your lip, remembering to play innocent. "O-Oh... Right, sorry. No, I'm fine."

Sea  smiled gently, standing up. Reaching out for your hand, he pulled you up. You smiled.

About a couple days passed, Jack voice repeatedly saying kill him, let me be free with you. It gave you migraines. You also had this strange dream that would always flash you when you shut your eyes. But when you were asleep it would be there, it would stay. You were on a cliff, Sean and Jack hanging from the ledge and a small, quiet voice hissing in the background, "Choose one... Choossseee..." Just thinking about it made tears peek out of the corners of your eyes. And somethings about you in the dream... Something was different. Your cheeks were full of color and you actually looked like you had been happy where you were. And of course you had traveled to Ireland and we're now living with Sean, but you were so confused an unhappy.

Sean yawned, waking up and turned on his side, not knowing what you had done before he woke up..

You jumped turning to him, "Oh! M-morning.."

Sean smiled, pecking you on the cheek, "Morning."

You smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. Sean stood up, nothing but his boxers on himself.

A small blush creeped onto your cheeks, but you quickly noticed and pushed it away.

The hand behind your back tightened and you felt a grip.

What..?

You pulled the hand behind your back into only your sight and gasped.

Sean turned with a questioning face as he picked up a clean flannel just lying around.

Thankfully, you had hidden the knife before he noticed it, "Sorry, nothing.."

He turned back around mumbling it's fine under his breath. He bent down picking up a pair of socks and a sharp instinct threw you off the bed and behind Sean.

Something happened just then. Sean fell, and your vision faded into darkness.

And there it was, that dream.

Sean yelped and looked up at you, "{Y/N}!"

Next to him was Jack had a small smirk glued across his face.

A shudder went down your spine as that same voice from your dream hissed the words choose one.

You looked at Sean and memories of how he was so kind to you at the date and the days when you were with Mark  came flooding back.

Your attention then turned back to Jack and the only memories you had were... There were none, who is he?

You face became confused as you stepped towards Sean which instantly washed the smirk off of Jacks face.

Sean followed your eyes and saw Jack, "You.." Sean said rather deeply, even scaring you a bit.

Jack looked over at Sean with a hint of fear.

-

Good spot to end, eh? Rather proud of this chapter to be straight with you. Oh wait, I'm gay, lol I forgot anywho Bai Bai friendly friends.