Chp 16: Hehehe

I think I'm ok now, I mean of course I could feel better, but I mean I'm ok to write again. I just needed a day.

-

Jessy POV

I looked from {Y/N} and back to Jack, cupping my hands over my mouth, unable to contain my excitement.

I felt {Y/N} put her hand on my shoulder to signal me to calm down. It's like I was instantly snapped back into reality and I gained control of myself again.

I looked {Y/N} directly in the eye and took her little note out of my pocket, shoving it into her chest, "What the hell, you didn't even tell me ahead of time!"

She stumbled back from my push, taking the note, "Oh... Well you're gonna be even more upset when I tell you where I'm going..." She looked at the ground, shuffling her feet.

I tried to look her in the eye and she looked up, "Yeah, I'mmmmm...." She frantically looked to Jack.

He stepped next to her and looked down at me for I was shorter than him... That made me even more attracted to him.

"She's coming to live with me in Ireland," he grabbed her hand with a charming smile.

I saw a small blush creep onto {Y/N}'s cheeks.

"Excuse me? How!" I was so astonished... Wow.

{Y/N} looked up so her {E/C} eyes met mine, "Sorry.."

I shook my head, waving the situation away, what happens in debate class stays in debate class. I hate debating. But my mum forced me to take the course since I was apparently so good at it.

Sean POV

I stared at Jessy, she looked really confused. Well, she had a mixed emotion spread across her face. It looked like she was angry, upset, but maybe just a little happy and confused.

She waved her hand washing away the topic and smiled, "Anywho, what are you doing here if you're moving in with Jack?"

Right as Jessy called me Jack, {Y/N} corrected her, "Sean."

Jessy shrugged, "Yeah Yeah.."

I decided to answer for her... Just because I wanted to, the idea of her living with me was just so exciting.

"She needs to get her stuff and talk to her principal(or whatever the person who conducts the college is named)."

{Y/N} nodded and Jessy just stood there, it looked like she was trying to hold in a lot of anger.

She's probably jealous... Oh, I hope not.

I squeezed {Y/N}'s hand to show her that I'd like to hurry up. I felt her jump slightly.

"Well, we really need to get my stuff all packed. Do you mind if I borrow the keys?" She spoke rapidly, putting her hand out for the keys.

Jessy stood blank faced, "OH! I dropped them, they're by the door."

We followed Jessy to the door as she picked them up, pushing them into the key slot and twisting it so the door unlocked.

{Y/N} pushed past Jessy and ran upstairs to her room, pulling me along.

"Thanks, Jess," I had managed to say before being dragged upstairs.

Your POV

You pulled Sean up into your room and quickly covered his eyes, "Keep your eyes shut!" You said as you noticed what a shit hole your room was.

Sean chuckled, shrugging. You slowly peeled your hands away from his eyes, seeing that they were shut tight.

You quickly picked up all your clothes and threw them onto the bed.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Sean helping you pick up. You blushed a little at the mess he was picking up.

"I'm sorry it's such a mess," you managed to say.

"It's fine, my rooms a mess, too," he said as he picked up a Jacksepticeye shirt which made him smile.

10 minutes passed before you had bother picked up and folded all your clothes.

"Now I guess all we need to do is get a suitcase," Sean smiled at you.

Nodding, you said, "I'll go out and get two. I think I'll get a big one and a small one."

"Whatever you get is totally fine, we'll manage," he said giving you a kiss on the forehead and giving you $40 for the suitcases.

"Thanks, baby," you have him a kiss on the neck and walked out the bedroom door waving goodbye.

He waved back, making you smile.

You ran downstairs, bumping into Jessy who stood there smiling like a maniac.

"Uh... I'm going out to get something, I'll be back..." You said awkwardly.

Jessy nodded as she watched you walk out the front door with the keys.

"Uh huh...." You whispered shutting the door, disappearing.

Jessy POV

As soon as {Y/N} had left, I knew exactly what I was going to do while I was gone.

I chuckled quietly as I looked up the stairs at the half cracked open door that lead straight to where Jack was...

-

OOOO CREEPEH LULZ K now I gotta go finish drawing my Septiplier drawing and play some Agar.io and also watch Ohmwrecker I LOVE HIM BTW k byeeeeee ;)