Chp 14: How Dare You

So I'm writing this on my computer right now and I don't know how to bolden anything or make it so it looks like it's being though, and there will probably also be some misspelled words because there's no auto-correct. Don't hate me k

-

Mark POV

'Oh no...' I thought to myself, 'Ooooooh nooooo....'

I combed my fingers through my hair and looked out the window to see Sean and {Y/N} walking back, hand in hand and they looked scary. Well... to me they did, my ass is about to get BEAT.

Running upstairs, I leaped into my bed and rolled off onto the other side whispering under my breath, "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," over and over again. Sean's never going to be my friend again after this...

I heard the front door slam shut after being opened quite loudly. Only Sean could make such heavy footsteps as he stomped upstairs. My door swung open as I slid further down the side of my bed. I saw Sean out of the corner of my eye as he came closer to me. My eyes darted to him then back to the wall, I had no intention of speaking to him.

He grabbed a tuff of my hair, pulling me up to his eye level, "Who the fuck do you think you are?" he hissed out at me, making me cringe. i tried getting him to let go of my hair, but that only made him tighten his grip. I yelped, pulling at his hand again. He finally let go, pulling out half a handful of my hair.

I put my hand over my head, where Sean had pulled out some of my hair. He glared at me in disgust, "Huh?!" he stepped closer to me, towering of me since I was a 2-5 inches shorter than him.

I looked over to the doorway out of the corner of my and there stood {Y/N} with her head down. She looked upset, i don't know why.. It was my fault for getting her in trouble.

Sean took me by the collar of my shirt, "Don't touch her again, or my god lay mercy on you," he spat in my face and let go. He grabbed {Y/N}'s hand and pulled her out along with him, slamming the door shut.

Just before she was pulled out, she met my eyes and I swear she felt bad for me, but why?

Sean POV

I walked out of the room in a huff, and pulled {Y/N} out behind me. I turned around and looked down at her, she stared at the ground with her hands in the pockets of my sweatshirt.

I cupped my hand around her chin, lifting her face up so our eyes met.

"You should put some pants on..." I said quietly, after she watched me sorta beat up Mark, I didn't want her to feel unsafe. But of course I would never do anything like to her.

She nodded and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. She unzipped the sweater and gave it to me, walking into the bedroom. About 3 minutes passed before she came back out, "I don't think we need to go shopping. I still have a lot of clothes at my dorm..." She was being very quiet, I'm guessing she's probably a little shaken.

I nodded, "Ok, why don't I drive you there so you can get all of your things and then we can book a flight?"

{Y/N} nodded in agreement, "That sounds good."

I smiled, "I'll tell Mark we're leaving, why don't you get in the car."

I turned to open the door to Mark's room when {Y/N} grabbed my hand, "I wanna say goodbye, too." I shrugged and let her come in with me. Mark was in the corner of the room, right where I had left him, he seemed pretty zoned out.

"Goodbye, Mark..." {Y/N} whispered and grabbed my hand pulling me back out. I guess I didn't really need to say goodbye to him, I'll start talking to him again when I'm ready and right now, I'm not ready.

-

So that's that for this chapter :) I hope you like it lol next update will be soon, promise!