Chp 15: OH MY GOSH

I'm back home after having a really fun day with my friend. I'm not going to name her because I'm not sure if she wants me to, but let's get back to the story? I'm actually really proud of that last chapter lol XD

-

Sean POV

We were glued together at the hip as we walked out to the car.

I wonder what she's thinking... I thought to myself.

I looked down at her as I opened the passenger seat door for her to get in. I closed the door once she was completely in the car and walked to the drivers side, climbing in.

Your POV

You looked over to Sean and put your hand out, you still felt terrible about what had happened and weren't 100% sure if he had really actually completely forgiven you. He looked back to you, and grabbed you hand almost instantly, looking you straight in the eye, "What are you thinking, {Y/N}?"

You lifted an eyebrow and whispered out, "Nothing."

"Please. Tell me," he pushed.

You paused for a moment and decided to just tell him, "I'm not sure if you actually have forgiven me. I still feel terrible, seeing you so upset like that really hurt me. And the way you looked at me, I swear I felt like you really hated me. I thought you wouldn't want me.. Or forgive me."

Sean looked back to the road, "I can never stay mad at you, besides, I skipped to assumptions. I'm not upset at you anymore.. And I certainly did not hate you..." He lied.

You sucked in your lips and put your hand in his jacket pocket, your hands were cold and... You just wanted to be close to him. You rest your head on his shoulder and he shifted a little, getting comfortable.

You felt your phone slip out of your pocket and he took your thumb, unlocking it, eyes still on the road.

"What's your college?"

You replied, {C/N}(<college name, any college is fine, pretend it's in LA lol).

You heard him type it into Google Maps.

Siri started giving the directions to the Campus as you looked out the front window, watching where he drove.

An hour passed if you falling in and out of sleep. You heard him grunt as he tried to carefully push you off so he could get up. You jumped up and looked at him, "Sorry.."

He shrugged, "It's fine," he reached out to grab your hand to help you out after he opened the door on your side once he got out.

You took his ha d walking out of the car. You saw your roommate unlocking your dorms door. You locked eyes for a second and then her eyes darted to Sean. He grabbed your hand and whispered, "You know her? She's staring at me..."

You nodded, "Jessy, she's my roommate."

You saw her drop her keys and clap, her face turning red as she shouted, "Jacksepticeye!!"

She ran over and gave him w hug, almost knocking him down.

Sean stumbled backwards, awkwardly patting Jessy's back as she clung to him like Steal and Magnet.

She let go and cupped her hands over her mouth, frantically looking at you and back to Sean, "OH MY GOSH!!!"

-

Here's the chapter I said I'd post whenever... Give me another day, k?