Me?

Heyyy.. Yea hi, so.. Ok, continue reading

-

The lights on the stage lit up. Ken stood up from the chair in the left smiling and waving to everyone else in the crowd, "Heyy everybody!!" He shouted, "Today, the heart throb(omg I'm trying to get it as right as possible okey) of YouTube is joining us, Markiplier!" He pointed to the left of the stage and Mark jogged out waving.

After a couple minutes later, they were all on the stage and Jack had a paper in his hand. 'That's probably the result of the contest..' You thought to yourself. Jack spoke up after Felix finished saying whatever Felix would say(~_~).

"So, if you checked my channel and watched the video I had posted about 2 days ago, you'll see I had hosted a raffle dinner type of thing," he smiled and you stiffened in your seat, "And of course, only one girl can have dinner with me. And this paper," he showed everyone the folder paper in his hand, "Has the results of the raffle contest... Thing."

He walked closer to the edge of the stage and opened the paper, reading it aloud, "{Y/N}!"

Multiple girls stood up, as well as you. Jack snorted and took out his phone texting someone. All of the sudden, your phone rang and everyone turned to you, some smiling and some glaring, probably... Most likely jealousy.

The rest of the girls sat down, leaving you standing alone. He smiled at you, "Come on up," he jumped off the stage and ran over to you, grabbing your hand.

"S-so early? Why not till the end of the panel?" You asked quiet enough he didn't hear you.

Jumping back up on stage, he reached his hand down to help you up. You grabbed it, pulling yourself up.

Your heart might as well jump out of your chest, it was beating so hard and fast. Looking around the now silent room, Jack snorted and gave you the microphone, "Say hi," he whispered.

Looking up at you, face completely tomatoe red, you said into the microphone, "H-hi."

Some people laughed, but most said Hey, Hello, Hi back and clapped. You half smiled and gave the microphone back to Jack. He put it back up on the stand and point to the 3 person couch.

You sat down next to Felix and Jack sat next to you. Felix smiled and looked to the crowd, "So we're going to play a game, Cards Against Humanity! Do not be offended," he said in his little accent.

"Well that's sorta the point of the game," Mark leaned forward, taking out the cards and shuffling them.

You leaned back into the couch with your hands in your sweater pockets.

Mark started dealing out 7 cards to each of us. I hadn't realized i was playing... You thought to yourself.

Picking up your cards, youlaughed at what you had gotten. Ken looked at you smiling. You smiled back, realizing he had the black card in his hand.

~After the Panel~

Jack waved to the crowd goodbye along with the other youtubers and walked off stage. You followed behind him, you had been very quiet, still really surprised you had actually been picked.

"Hey, i gotta go get Bob and Wade, ill see you later," he hugged them all goodbye and walked away. Ken and Felix put their hand out to you, "Nice to meet you... {Y/N}? Right?" Ken said.

Nodding, you shook their hands. Jack cleared his throat, "Well, later tonight is the dinner," he handed you a small sticky note with all the information you needed. Looking back up at him, you nodded, "Thanks.."

He smiled, "Mark invited me to go on his panel with him, Bob, and Wade. But if you'd like to hang out now, too, i guess we could."

You thought for a moment, really wanting to hang out with him now, but you didn't want to be a bother(am i upsetting you the slightest bit yet? lol), "It's totally up to you," you half smiled nervously, "I don't want to be a bother."

Jack shrugged, "My voice is pretty tired out from laughing and shouting at that game. I guess we could hang out here."

Smiling completely, you shoved the sticky note into your back pocket, "Sounds awesome."

-

OH WOW I THINK ILL UPDATE EVERY OR EVERY OTHER DAY HOWS THAT SOUND? :3