Maybe A Late Night Swim

It's the first day of school and I'm internally flipping my shit :| BUT ANYWHO I'm on the bus and on my way to school so ima write lol k like you care

-

It only felt like you were sleeping for a couple minutes when you felt a hand on your shoulder lightly shaking you. Sleepily, you opened your eyes and turned to Sean, "We're at Marks house. Why don't you go inside and sit on the couch and I'll be inside in just a little bit. I'm going to get your stuff."

You bobbed your head up and down a couple times and stepped out of the car. A gust of wind threw you off guard, making you stumble a little. Walking up the pathway to the door, you fiddled around with the handle, "It's locked," you stated, turning around to see Sean walking up to you with your bag.

He laughed nervously, "I guess we'll have to use the back, c'mon," he motioned for you to follow as you did so. He threw your bag over the chain link fence. He put out his hand, offering to help you get up. Taking his offer, he knelt down as you put your foot in his cupped hands. You jumped, your torso over the top. He snickered, "Just throw your legs over and jump down."

Biting your tongue you jumped down, making your tongue bleed. Cupping your mouth, you winced and ran over to the sliding door. But it was too dark. You troupes falling into the large in ground pool. Swimming up to the surface, you gasped for air and coughed, grabbing the sides for support.

Sean jumped down as ran over to you, kneeling down, "What the hell happened?" He tried holding back a laugh.

Grunting, you pulled yourself out of the pool, "I tripped," you hissed back, clearly unamused. Sean put his hands up, "Hey, I'm totally up for a swim if you want to."

"I don't have a bathing suit," you sat on the grass and pulled off your shoes, Turing it upside down.

"Who said you needed a bathing suit? Besides..." He said poking you in the chest. "Your birthday suit is a bathing suit. You only have that when your bathing right?"

You scoffed and held held yourself, puffing out your bottom lip.

"I'm joking, just wear a shirt and shorts. I wanna go swimming and you're already soaked, so why not?" He said apologetically.

Groaning, you pulled off your sheer shirt, leaving your black undershirt. "I'm wearing my leggings instead of shorts," you grumbled.

"What?" He leaned forward to look at you, "Ya know what, never mind."

Pulling all his clothes off, except for his boxers, Sean cannonballed into the pool, splashing you.

Getting up, you walked away from the pool, "Watch out! I'm gonna make a bigger splash!" You took a running start, jumping over Sean. Swimming up to the surface, you were face to face with him.

He smiled and gave you a quick peck on the cheek.

Did he-? Ya know what, never mind... You though to yourself.

You kept trying to convince yourself he didn't actually do that but you know he did, which made you ecstatic.

-

That's it for now, maybe I'll update later too?