Chp 17: Jack

I need to piss. Lol I'm surprised at all the comments I got on the last chapter XD

-

Jessy POV

I walked into the kitchen, waiting s minute to make sure Jack wasn't coming out. I looked into the cupboard and pulled out a small, red, stainless steel pot.

Him using it behind my back, I tiptoed up the stairs as quietly as I could. I peeked through the small crack to see him throwing out things that {Y/N} wouldn't need when she moved.

I opened the door, acting innocent, "Hey... Sean," I spat out Sean. His name was Jack.

He turned back to me, and half smiled, "Oh, uh, hi, Jessy."

I nodded and walked over to him, peeking over his shoulder, "What are you doing?"

He leaned away from me, making me a slight bit angry. "Getting rid of things {Y/N} won't be needing in Ireland," he said as he started sorting again.

"I see..." I moved the pot in my hands and raised it above my head as I swooped down, almost hitting his head.

I strong, firm grip, groped my wrist. I followed the arm that the hand was connected to and saw that it was Jack.

He turned, towering over me, his eyes, they're green?

He leaned down, so he was directly eye to eye with me and smiled, a bit evil if you ask me...

"Tsk tsk, what do you think you're doing?" He took the pot from my hands and bashed it across the side of my skull. And that's all I remember.

Sean POV

I blacked out. What happened? I don't know.

I was talking to Jessy and I just... Black out...

I woke up after what seemed like hours of sleep and looked at the floor to see Jessy. She had a large bruise, oozing a little bit of blood. The bruise was right on the side of her head.

I cringed and my hands clasped. Well, one hand did, my other was around a grip.

I looked down at my hand and dropped the red pot.

I covered my mouth, "Did I do this?" I whispered quietly.

I stood up from the bed and walked over to Jessy, kneeling down beside her.

I gently place my hand on her should as I heard the front door creak open and {Y/N}'s angelic voice come along with if, "Sean? I'm back with the suitcases!"

I jumped up, in a complete panic and ran downstairs, running into {Y/N}, "Something happened," I managed to shout.

She lifted an eyebrow, obviously confused, "Jessy's hurt... Really bad."

She sighed, clearly not believing me and walked upstairs, leaving the suitcases by the door. I followed behind her, keeping a distance.

As I was walking up the stairs I started thinking to myself,

Black out... I can't remember... Violence...

I gasped, "Jack..."

{Y/N} turned back to me, "Pardon?"

-

Brolo don't mess with my rolo ANYWHO CLIFF HANGER I THINK LUL