Chp 24: Play Innocent

I have a YouTube channel :)))

-

{ Jack } POV

I bent over, lifting her chin up slightly so our eyes met.

"He's you..?" {Y/N} asked rather innocently.

I nodded and our lips brushed against each other lightly. I heard her suck in air and away slightly.

Immediately pulling away, I caught {Y/N} before she fell.

She believes me. That's all that matters. When she wakes you, she won't be the same, she will rid me of him so I don't have to do the dirty work myself...

An hour or so passed before I heard a light moan from {Y/N}. I walked over and knelt down next to her, putting my hand out for support.

Taking my hand she pulled herself up, "You're the one I'm meant to be with..?" She asked me once again just for assurance. Placing my hand lightly on her back, I pulled her in for a tight squeeze.

{Y/N} hesitated before hugging me back. We stood there for what seemed like a lifetime. Not that I'm Complaining... It's very comfortable..

Your POV

Pushing away just enough to look up into Jacks eyes, you spoke quietly, with a slight hint of anger trapped in your voice, "Where's Sean?"

He smiled pulling you back in for a hug, "He's awake.." And with that, a slight stabbing pain pierced your temples and you were awake again.

Your eyes fluttered open, looking around, and eventually finding Sean sitting in the corner of the room, curled up in a ball and sleeping.

You smiled, feeling a little warmth creeping into you, but almost instantly being pushed out with the thought of what Jack had said.

Play innocence.. You heard a small voice from the back of your head, figuring it was Jacks.

You nodded, groaning, pretending you had just woken up.

Sean's head popped up and he ran over to your side, groping your hand.

-

Just btw, my channel is called SmolBalckKat ... I misspelled SmolBlackCat when I typed it in
/_\ but anywho, here's a chapter/update :))) I'm sorry I know it's rlly short