Chp 20: Blurred

Hi >_>

-

Your POV

You shook your head, tears flowing freely, unable to be stopped. You covered your mouth as you felt a slight gag in your throat. Scrambling out of bed, you ran into the bathroom and leaned over the toilet, groaning.

Sean was quickly beside you, holding your hair back, "What's wrong?"

You coughed up a little, "I-I don't know..." Just after you finished replying, all the food you had eaten slid out your mouth.

You propped your elbows up on the sides of the toilet and Sean started rubbing your back, "I'll get some medicine, you'll be ok for the couple minutes in gone, hm?"

Nodding, you pulled your hair back from where Sean had it.

He gave you a quick kiss atop your head and ran out the door. Standing up, just a little bit woozy wobbly, you walked out side of the bathroom, wiping your mouth with your wrist.

You grabbed the garbage can and sat on the edge of the bed, feeling your forehead.

It's not burning...

In some quick instance, you felt fine.

"What...?" You whispered out to yourself, standing up and realizing that your headache had stopped and your stomach stopped bugging you.

Hearing the door click, your neck snapped in the direction that Sean had walked in.

He turned around, no bag or bottle of pills in his hand. Nothing new had come back with him and nothing had changed either.

He quickly stomped over, grabbing you by your lower back.

Looking closer into his eyes, there was something different. His eyes. They're green.

"Are you wearing contacts?" You asked looking more closely into his eyes, which made you a bit dizzy... Like they were doing something to to you, you had never looked someone straight in the eye for this long before.

Sean shook his head slightly, still keeping the right eye contact still, "No."

Your eyebrows creased as you felt your head become dizzy and your vision blurred and swayed.

You pushed away from Sean, putting one hand on your temple, trying to gain your balance again.

Not exactly being able to see where you were going, you brushed the lamp off the bedside table as you tried to grab the table for balance. The lamp fell next to the bed, you falling down with it.

-

OH WOW SUCH CURIOSITY!!! I know it's short but I'm watching TV and trying to draw and I still have SS, Math, and Science to do k so baiii /-\ ;-;