Chp 26: The Cliff

My Apple ID is being a dick when I want to listen to my music

-

Sean POV

My eyes darted back to {Y/N}, she was talking to him... That's why she was acting so weird.

She took another step closer to me and a slowly cracked a smile, I was struggling to hold on, I could tell Jack was too.

{Y/N} was only a foot away from me.

She took another another step closer and bent down, reaching for my hand. I grabbed it rather quickly and she pulled me up. She's pretty strong...

Jack gasped and sneered, his face was drenched in the expression of anger. He pulled himself up from the edge of the cliff. He stood over me, for I was still on my knees next to {Y/N}, and kicked her in the stomach.

I gasped and took him out from under his legs. Standing up over him, I let him finish hacking and coughing before I kicked him directly in the balls. A loud screech escaped his lips as I bent down back into my knees and punched him repeatedly in face and stomach. I don't care anymore, he was talking to {Y/N}. He tried to get her to kill me...

After I was sure that Jack was out of it, I turned back to {Y/N} who had a red face from coughing. Only a couple years had fallen, but she seemed ok.

"Are you ok?" I asked quietly, rubbing her back.

{Y/N} nodded wiping her nose and eyes. She looked down at Jacks knocked out body and groaned. She looked back to me, "Do you want him to ever come back?"

I shook my head, "Why do you ask me that?"

She lifted an eyebrow and stood up. I stayed on my knees and I watched her push his body off the edge.

{Y/N} looked back at me, "What?"

"You just..." I began, "ya know what? Never mind, that's the end and hopefully he'll never come back...

Narrator POV

{Y/N} and Sean fainted, leaving the dream reality and woke back up exactly where they were. They thought everything would be ok, but little did they know that in only a matter of time, Jack would get his revenge...

-

Tf kind of ending is that omfg