Chp 21: Where Am I?

I'm going to clean out the book and delete all the author notes except for maybe some I guess

-

Your POV

Gently placing your palm against your temple you felt around for something to help pull you up. After a couple seconds of hopeless wandering, your hand wrapped around a just-now appearing ledge. After pulling yourself up, it disappeared instantly. Looking around, you saw nothing but complete darkness.

You dropped your hand to your side and placed both feet in front of each other, hoping not to step on anything.

Your neck snapped in the opposite direction you were heading, hearing the Sean's voice, "{Y/N}...." It cooed.

Swallowing the lump in your throat you responded wearily, "Sean?" Heading towards the soft calling if your name, you bumped into a tall, masculine figure.

Figuring it was Sean without looking up to see his face, you wrapped your arms around him, "Where are we?" You asked, in a hushed tone.

The tall figure stiffened. Loosening your grip around their torso, you looked up, to meet the cute potato-shaped face you knew. But something was different... As if the word fear and hatred were glued into his expression.

Quickly pulling away as he smiled a but devishly, he grabbed your wrist and pulled it up next to his face, pulling you back in closer.

The lump in your throat reappeared.

"W-who are you?" You asked with a small stutter.

The figure instantly let go of your wrist, seeing that you were slightly afraid and his expression instantly changed.

Your eyebrows creased in confusion and you put your hand out, "Sean...? What just happened?"

Once again, his expression changed, "Who's Sean?" He hissed.

"... You?"

He shook his head, gritting his teeth, "No.... Jack."

You snorted a smol bit, "Jack?"

He nodded and gave you a kiss on the cheek, "Of course..." He whispered out with an evil grin super glued to his face.

A shiver traveled down your spine, something is not right... You thought.

"Why? What's wrong? What's not right?" He asked, faking innocence.

You creased your eyebrows, "Pardon?"

"What's not right?" He asked again.

-

I'm going to try to update normally again and make the chapters longer again where it's up to at least 500 words.