Chapter 6.

"I was right, I was right, I was right!!!" Noor shouted at the top of her lungs.

I don't understand how can anyone have so much energy after full day at college. It's my last year of studies and still I'm almost dead when I'm back from college.

"What's wrong noor. And you were right? How is that possible. Late time you were right when you said I looked handsome last year on my friend's wedding" I so love to irritate her.

"Oh please I'm always right. You are the one who thinks I'm always wrong. And I was right about that pink hijab girl. She is sufyaan bhai's sister" Noor said dancing.

"Okay" I don't know why but I didn't like that. Well it shouldn't bother me if she is sufyaan's sister or Tom Cruise's sister. Who is she. But what's her name. I can't ask Noor. what will she think about me. But I want to know. But why?

"Noor if you have done your dance then please leave I have my finals in few weeks. I need to study. Bye"

"You know some times just for a change you can be nice to me. Anyways study hard bye" she left saying that and I resumed my studies which was interrupted by dancing noor.

****

" Bhai here is your coffee. now stop for a while and drink it you are studying continuously since fajr."

"Thanks love. How was your day today at college?" He asked drinking his coffee.

"It was good Alhumdulliah. Hey I met Noor"

"Who noor?" Bhai asked confused.

"Well she said she belongs to your Masjid group"

"Oh you mean Noor"

"Yeah I said that in Chinese earlier right?" I asked rolling my eyes which made Bhai laugh.

"Where did you meet her? Oh wait she is in the same college as yours. She is a sweetheart. You know whenever I use to be upset because I was missing you she use to say me I'm your sister as well so smile"

"Ahh I won't share you with her!"

Don't take me wrong I'm just kidding.

Bhai laughed and said pulling my cheek.

"I know you are very possessive you don't need to remind me again and again"

"Yeah whatever. By the way you are right. She is a sweetheart. She helped me find my class room. And we even spend our free lecture together. I think I made a friend here." I was really happy to say that. I thought I would never make friends here.

"That's good. Now take this cup and shoo let me study"

"Bye"

****

" Hey bro how was your last paper?" I asked sufyaan as he entered Masjid.

"Let's not talk about it. How are you? And what are your plans for this vacation we have till results are out"

"No plans Noor has her college so we can't go out. Hey let's plan something together if you don't have any plans either"

"I don't have any plans lets go to my house after prayers we will decide what to do."

"Perfect. I will call everyone so that we can decide what should be done"

"Cool"

****

"Wow sufi your house looks clean. Last time I came here I found your clothes on the dining table." Afzal said and everyone laughed

"Okay there was only one shirt and that time we were two man living all alone. Now my sister is here!" Sufyaan said loudly. Why is he so excited to talk about her, always!

Oh his sister the New girl.

"Okay can we start planning!" I said as sufyaan and Afzal started fight about there were many clothes and not just one shirt on the dining table. These boys are just kids. Noor is more mature than them. Well sometimes.

"Yeah! see I have an idea. We will meet for fajr daily and we will plan cricket after that!" Sufyaan said his eyes lit up talking about cricket. This boy loves cricket like anything.

" It sounds perfect. But why only cricket we have so many other games as well like basketball, football, and may more." Azhar said.

" what do you expect from a die heart cricket fan" I said.

"And.." I couldn't complete my sentence as a voice interrupted.

"Bhai see this my phone is creating a lot of problems. "

You guys are right it's the same girl. New girl! Although I like this name new girl but what's her real name. At first I was shocked to see her here then I remembered she is sufyaan's sister where else will she be. When sufyaan didn't reply she looked up

" Bhai help ! Oh I'm sorry I didn't knew your friends are here. I will leave now bye" she was about to leave when sufyaan called her.

"Hey wait." Sufyaan went near her and placed his hand on her shoulder and said.

"Guys meet my baby sister Kehara" oh so her name is kehara. nice name by the way. "And Kehara these are my friends Afzal , Adnan , Azhar and" he took a long breath before saying "And this my best friend Aman" she was smiling but when she saw me that cute smile disappeared and her eyes widen to see me. Did I just say cute! Behave Aman khan.

"Hey what do you mean ha I'm not your best friend!" Adnan said putting his hand on his heart. And everyone laughed.

"Shut up adnan" sufyaan said.

"Salam kehara" we all said in union. She smiled and replied us.

"Ahh I will leave now. Enjoy" she said before leaving.

"Okay now back to work boys we need to figure out what will we do after breakfast." Sufyaan said and we all started planning.

***

"Bhai there is something called informing. Thank God I was wearing my hijab. What if I was not wearing it." I said putting my hands on my chest.

"Offo sorry I forgot even you are here now." Bhai said still looking at his laptop screen.

"That's not a good enough excuse big brother and you forgot me!" I said raising my eyebrows

"I said sorry what do you want I should hold my ears"

"Stop it kids!" Dad said. He is angry. He knows we are not fighting just having fun. There is something wrong I should ask him.

"Dad whats wrong?"

"Nothing just office tensions."

"Dad you can share it with me and I promise I won't tell anyone." I said with a wink. I know he use to share everything with mom. And now he doesn't have anyone to share his problems. Even he needs someone to share his problems and as his kids it's our responsibility to always be there for him.

"You know I'm working for Mr khan and he is promoting me to head manager."

"Wow that's awesome news daddy I'm so proud of you. You deserve it." I said hugging him.

"It's a good news why are you so sad."

" Because I think he is doing this because he is my good friend. And I had helped him some time ago for some personal problem not because I'm capable of that position." Dad said sadly.

"And that's not true shaikh."